Caffeine + Creatine

Can I take an energy drink high on caffeine before my work out and creatine after my work?

Will this ruin my creatine?
Thanks;

Attached: caffeine-and-creatine-1036x583.jpg (1036x583, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/does-caffeine-counteract-creatine/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3063821/
livestrong.com/article/540935-can-i-take-caffeine-while-taking-creatine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

taking creatine atm.
Taking creatine along with coffee or an energy drink will make you an absolute monster in the gym.
Avoid it at all costs as its really hard on your heart.
If you take any caffeine drinks and creatine make sure to take them atleast 3 hours apart.

So, around 1,5 h (work out and meal) will it still wreck my heart? and even 3 hours a part, it won't ruin my creatine absortion?

wut ?

Op here, Is wrong?

I am not so good at this stuff
help

creatine retains water, same thing as sodium, which amounts to increased blood pressure. Coffee makes your heart beat faster, even higher blood pressure.

You're loading up your heart to prolonged levels of heavy work. It will take a toll on you

Real problem is that coffee is a diuretic and creatine will pull water out of the rest of your body to fill your muscles.

Lot of highschool and college athletes died while on that stuff. They were dehydrated and doing stimulants as well.

I took some C4 pre workout mixed with my Creatine before I went to the gym today (shook both scoops up in the same bottle). Set a new Squat 5RM and Bench 5RM. I didn't notice my heart beating any harder than it normally does, I sweated a little more than usual but it is kind of hot outside so yeah.

Ok, I see, but if I take it hours a part like he said I am good?
And the caffeine is not going to interfere with the creatine's effect?

Just drink more....

This is the type of thing I am worried about, so is it too dangerous to do caffeine before and creatine after the work out? or is only bad to take them together?

almost sounds like memeing. I've never noticed anything weird having coffee and creatine at the same time, nor do I think you lift better if you take creatine immediately beforehand vs. just regularly. Pretty sure it stays in your muscles for a while.

Anyway, I am a coffee addict who used creatine long-term and it didn't seem to do much, I even wondered if I was a non-responder. Absorption issues: VERY PLAUSIBLE

Attached: 1519660672172.jpg (1330x1540, 148K)

Thanks for trying to help
I've seen lots of people saying that about the absorption thing, and if you are a really big coffee drinker is probably true then.
I don't normally drink caffeine at all, I am just trying to improve my work out a little and trying to figure out if space the two with the work out in the middle is gonna waste my creatine.

man, working out is hard.

>I even wondered if I was a non-responder. Absorption issues: VERY PLAUSIBLE

that reads like it came from this mouth

Attached: wrong.png (1360x594, 337K)

Creatine has no immediate effects, so don't treat it like a pre-workout. There is a reason why "loading phase" is a thing with creatine, it takes weeks before you see the effects. You can consume your creatine any time during the day, just remember to drink more in the periods you are taking it. Caffine is a immediate performance enhancer so you should drink it before training, creatine is not so it doesn't matter as long as you get the dose during the day. If you want to get a little more technical you should consume your creatine with some carbs, insulin helps it into the cells.

If you keep super hydrated and have a strong heart you can do both.
But to be honest, I think you should pick your poison.

Yeah, that is exactly what I've been doing, but I take my creatine after my workout with my high on carbs meal, can I take the caffeine pre workout and then still do that?
Or is going to be better to take the creatine some other time?

Since there has been studies that show that some people are non-responders to creatine,
what am I looking for after a month of use? How will I know it's working and I shouldnt just stop taking it

Oh, I was just trying to maximize my workouts, I am fairly new at this and from what I've read, most pre-workout things have caffeine, so I thought it's probably really good, what is a non-caffeine good pre-workout meal or something like that?

>I don't normally drink caffeine at all
Don't go down my path, user. Keep your adenosine receptors the way God made them. Stimulants are like usury for energy: you always pay back more than you get.

Attached: 1520668259140.png (306x306, 73K)

Many pre workouts contain both creatine and stims (like caffeine, theacrine, DMAA, DMHA, etc)
It seems like a widely used combination, so I'd go for it.
examine.com/nutrition/does-caffeine-counteract-creatine/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3063821/
livestrong.com/article/540935-can-i-take-caffeine-while-taking-creatine/

Attached: CLL-30117-2.jpg (1600x1600, 486K)

Just came back from the gym, gonna read these things, thanks a lot, my dude

I tried this once it gave me explosive diarrhea

just take caffeine before your workouts as a preworkout 2 get you pumped and awake and creatine aa few hours before or after you ingest caffeine. the containers of creatine say to not take it with caffeine though it may not do too much its better safe than sorry.

is there anything wrong with mixing creatine into my oats in the morning? should i be mixing it into water instead?

how much creatine is enough to hurt my hair?
is 1.5g every other day in my pre-workout a lot?