How the FUCK do i kill sugar cravings? what do you do to kill sugar cravings?

how the FUCK do i kill sugar cravings? what do you do to kill sugar cravings?

Attached: gf.jpg (640x1136, 52K)

eat something else, drink some water or tea

like WHAT im fucking RIPPED Nigga but im 188 lbs 6'1 need to shed the last 10-15 lbs of fat!!! help!!!!!!!

Drink coffee black, tea without sugar etc

Just don't eat sugar or stuff that contains sugar and you will eventually not crave it.

Why not just eat some fruit?

This, Oreos, or having testicles, the choice is yours OP

Unironically drink water. I broke my cravings for all "junk" food by simply drinking whenever I felt like I wanted something high in carbs and/or low in protein

Counting calories with an app like MyFitnessPal can also shame you into abstaining from stuffing your face with sugary shit.

If none of this works for you, try eating berries to curb your sugar cravings. They're sweet as fuck and have a small amount of protein in them (unlike apples) and they contain a bunch of micronutrients and shit

Attached: 1521693504283.jpg (2048x1536, 726K)

Coffee, seltzer water if you are craving a beverage.

But sugar is not even that bad? Just try not to eat too much of it. What you should be completely avoiding is anything that has fat in it.

Go away
Sugar is literally the worst stuff, it can be stored almost immediately

fuck off
fruit is awful way too much sugar

In small quantities it's perfectly fine, even if you don't exercise.

Attached: 1516382847758.png (952x3456, 273K)

There are two small problems with that.

1.The amount of sugar and sweetners that people take in is...quite honestly obscene. They can guzzle the shit like it's water and still want more.

2.You will not be able to eat anywhere near as much fat as you can sugar. Even when you do you're not going to be putting on much weight.

It's disingenuous.

?
Fats (of any sort) are much, much worse than sugar.

If you are at a point where fucking fruit is off-limits you need to reconsider your whole outlook on healthy eating. Fruit is among the healthiest things you can eat, you think people become fat off of fruit?? you think fat people eat too much fruit?? Especially berries are incredibly high in anti-oxidants and very low in calories.

Keto

>Keto
Yeah, if you want to die young, sure.

One of those you can eat a ton of and never be full on.
The other you honestly can not.
One of those causes damage to your arterial walls
The other actually repairs it and facilitates health.

I'm more if a salt guy

>The other actually repairs it and facilitates health
This has been proven over and over again to be lie. All fats are bad. No fucking exception.

based /salty/

>You will not be able to eat anywhere near as much fat as you can sugar.
Most junkfood is just as much fat as it's sugar.

>Even when you do you're not going to be putting on much weight.
This is contrary to what the science shows.

>1.The amount of sugar and sweetners that people take in is...quite honestly obscene. They can guzzle the shit like it's water and still want more.

So? then it's not the sugar, it's the excess calories and:

>Sugar is literally the worst stuff, it can be stored almost immediately

is completely false.

You are both fucking brainlets, sugar is not very bad, even in it's refined form and fat is essential. Refined sugar, omega 6 and saturated fat should be limited, omega 3, complex carbs and monounsaturated/polyunsaturated fats should be maximized.

>fat is essential
Stopped reading there.

You don't get it.

Sugar is easily over consumed and readily stored and spikes insulin quickly and wounds the arterial walls.

It is not good to take in excess and CAN be completely eliminated with nothign bad happening.

And show me where you see people in the wild eating so much fat that they put on as much fat as someone who takes in as much sugar as the average sugar addict.

You can't. Because they don't exist.

It is if you want to be a functional normal human being.

I'm not a keto nut, I'm an whole healthy foods proponent.
But let's just call a spade a spade here.

lame bait

>You will not be able to eat anywhere near as much fat as you can sugar
>It's disingenuous
Ehh, I literally live on meats and complex carbs. This is helpful for me and probably a lot of Veeky Forums--I sure store a lot of fat when I bulk and need to shift to more carbs. Considering that this is a NEET incel board I think we do a lot of cooking and avoid sugars pretty well.

I agree that normies are pounding the sugar and should lay off, though.

I had them bad for as long as I can remember. Fixed by doing stuff for my microbiome
and fasting. That fixed it for me. Good luck OP

>Sugar is easily over consumed
As are all refined foods, including fats.

>readily stored
No.

>spikes insulin quickly
Yes.

>wounds the arterial walls
Possibly in some context, but if you have healthy cholesterol this isn't much of an issue.

>It is not good to take in excess and CAN be completely eliminated with nothign bad happening.
Sugar as in refined sugar, yes.

>And show me where you see people in the wild eating so much fat that they put on as much fat as someone who takes in as much sugar as the average sugar addict.

You didn't notice how fucking stupid that request is? Show me people in the wild consuming so much sugar that they put on as much fat as someone who takes in as much fat as the average obese person... That took me by surprise how stupid it was, you seemed like a reasonable person.

>fruit is awful

Attached: 1518562454115.png (645x614, 83K)

Brush your teeth retard, 0 chance of you giving in that way

this is bologna, I've gone and ate a shit ton right after brushing my teeth.

>>Sugar is easily over consumed
>As are all refined foods, including fats.
But the major problem is with sugar, not refined fats.

>>readily stored
>No
Yes.
>>spikes insulin quickly
>Yes.
Okay.

>>wounds the arterial walls
>Possibly in some context, but if you have healthy cholesterol this isn't much of an issue.
No, that is a scientific fact. And cholesterol has nothing to do with it. Cholesterol heals it but ends up clogging shit up because it never has a chance too or ever heals.

>>It is not good to take in excess and CAN be completely eliminated with nothign bad happening.
>Sugar as in refined sugar, yes.
All sugars. You can show me someone like the banana girl, but she's aged a decade in only a few years. And she's not even oral and eating the bananas in a hot way. She's just blending those fuckers up.

>>And show me where you see people in the wild eating so much fat that they put on as much fat as someone who takes in as much sugar as the average sugar addict.
>You didn't notice how fucking stupid that request is? Show me people in the wild consuming so much sugar that they put on as much fat as someone who takes in as much fat as the average obese person... That took me by surprise how stupid it was, you seemed like a reasonable person.

You're litterally fucking retarded.
You only have to show me a tribe of obese people who eat mostly fat and their typical diet a tribe of very skinny people who eat mostly carbs and their typical diet.
We could have compared from there.
But you are so fucking stupid and so hard up to defend your white poison that you can't even think.

DAILY REMINDER THAT 60% OF BIOLOGICAL AND MEDICAL STUDIES CAN'T BE REPLICATED

Why eat fruit when there's veggies

Berries are actually low on the glycemic index chart and have lots of anti-oxidants. A handful of berries a day is good to incorporate into your diet.

Some fruit isn't the worst for a carb source

it is your colonies of bacterium that want the sugar. you have to work with them. liquid chlorophyll and vitamin d, plus daily rails of ketamine

Attached: 1517967588108.png (392x669, 585K)

Dude the sweetness sends me into a frenzy how to I ignore it

Fiber helps stabilizing your blood sugar levels, I heard if they drop too quickly you get those cravings

you can eat BOTH retard

Fruit

How much fruit on workout days and how much fruit on off days? Won't it spike my insulin

Well this will get lost in a waterfall of broscience.
Try it, up your fiber and drink a bit of water, the cravings don't disappear but they lose their traction.

Goddamnit.
The man snorted, smoked, and drank himself completely fucking retarded.

i literally don't know i'm healthy but I don't bother tracking any of that gay shit just don't overdo it nigga

>Won't it spike my insulin
nah nigga, a cup of blueberries is only 85 kcals and pretty low GI value.

As to how much to eat, it really comes down to hitting your macros for workout/rest days.

fast for a week. should do the trick.

>how do you not crave heroin
Mate I don't use it so how would I have the craving??

still better than the current abomination.

um sweetie 85 calories is like 2/3 cup of blueberries. it's fucking candy it has a GI index of 53 thats 4x the amount of gi in brocoli
what a useless post

No. He's litterally not.
He was oft drunk during his speeches knows less then fuck all and he is a semi-retarded burnout.
He only got into office by being...george bush's bastard and the competition sucking absolute cock.
Trump is functionally superior to that goon.
And I hate saying that.
It hurts me to the very core of my being to admit that.

ya i think i'd rather just do a 48 hour fast and stuff myself with veggies and water instead on eating days. im not doing a 1 week fast nigga most i did was 5 days and i felt weak af even with daily recommended potassium and sodium

not sure. trump, although intelligent, seems to lose some cognitive functions rather quickly, i guess it is age-related.

another possibility would be a ketogenic diet. due to the changes in you enzymes and co. you'll stop having these cravings after one or two weeks. go on for another couple of weeks until you're fairly fat adapted and then eat carbs again. you'll have no cravings for a longer period of time, depending on the adaptability of your body. if cravings return, go back to keto.

anyone else get sugar cravings after cardio and sometimes lifting?

i've never dealt with cravings like this before but it gets really intense. it's fucking weird and scary. I usually just make a protein shake and that's good enough for me

but there was this one time my room mate left a can of a coke in my car and it was late and I just did a 7k on the erg and I saw that can and just drank it all, and I haven't had soda in god knows how long

scary shit boys

>the glycemic index
Why are people still spouting this meme? I don't get it.

you're right, the insulin score would actually be better.

best way to beat cravings is to ignore them. one of the worst mistakes you can make when cutting is allowing yourself the things you want. all this will do is make you want more of them. cheat meals are especially bad, since you will look forward to it and therefore think of that food more.

cravings completely disappear if ignored long enough. until then there are ways of managing them:

we want food for 3 reasons - we are low on energy (hungry), our stomachs are empty, and we are craving things. so reduce this as much as possible. keep a full stomach at all times. i recommend carrots and other low calorie high volume shit like celery etc, things that are a chore to eat and that will make you sick of food for a while after eating it. i'm on a 1000kcal deficit right now and i am remaining comfortable by doing this. by the time this effect wears off my next meal is coming up.

>best way to beat cravings is to ignore them
the same can be said for the homeless

Nah easiest way to beat the homeless is with a stick

i prefer the indirect approach - give them money to finance their own self destruction

Maybe if you're eating oranges or apples. Just eat raspberries or blackberries or something Has like 4 grams of sugar per serving, and is dense as fuck in micronutrients.

eat other delicious things, fatty stuff like avocado. don't be afraid of natural sugar like fruits occasionally. it really takes less than 2 weeks for your palate and cravings to change

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>fruit is awful way too much sugar
not true unless you're munching like 6 bananas. fruit has fiber and micronutrients that mitigate the sugar, as compared to a can of coke or something shitty

Protein Bars

Oatmeal with cinnamon, peanut butter, and protein powder

Banana+Peanut butter

If all else fails, buy a protein cookie.

this
dosis venenum facit.

Fucking this, you're retarded if you think the sugar in a blueberry is like the sugar in a coca cola. A calorie is not a fucking calorie, I don't know why you retards keep forcing this retarded meme.

Eat enough rice daily. Just stop eating any sugar and the cravings pretty much disappear after a week.

plus, you'll look like a sumo ringer if you really eat nough!

I slowly stopped liking sugar when i got my braces and never gained my cravings back after i got them off, just because sugar made my mouth feel like shit, i dont go above 15g/day and im not even trying.
So get braces user

Diet coke is perfectly fine though.

this. last christmas i gave all my chocolate away after realizing how low quality and orally offensive it is

i didn't have braces tho, i just don't allow myself much nice shit

>psyllium fiber capsules and yohimbe

After a week you won't give a fuck about sugar.