Who here lifts for the Lord?

Who here lifts for the Lord?

Attached: crossfit.jpg (536x536, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0dZbu23Lmvg
youtube.com/watch?v=M5RhbzkWoRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do

I do too. Brazilian Catholic reporting in my brothers.

>The Lord
>Posts Jesus
Stupid, goy

REPS FOR JESUS BRO

Fuck off JW, Jesus is our Lord.

Yeah, non ironically. Love to blast some worship music while lifting.

SOUTHERN BRAISED CHRIST BOI
youtu.be/0dZbu23Lmvg

>"swole"
M8, you are fat as hell. Pls don't post for a year.

I shall post daily

Ameri Catholic, yup

This is good hype music
youtube.com/watch?v=M5RhbzkWoRM

Imagine being so insecure about your belief you make the same thread every day for affirmation

peace be upon you brother

Orthodox reporting in

That image is shit btw, offends my sensibilities

Attached: when-bae-leads-you-downstairs-and-you-think-you-about-1145328.png (500x458, 128K)

I always lift for our trve Lord

Attached: 1.jpg (2096x2835, 829K)

imo youll look good cut bro keep goin

I certainly so brother

Attached: 945a50fe4ac0b7904df3587b5ebba7e2--rain-drops-kittens.jpg (640x562, 74K)

Isaiah 40:29
He is giving power to the weary, And to them that have no might he increaseth strength

Enjoying Lord and Saviour Gains

>non catholic
>thinks he can get into heaven

Attached: mr jordan.gif (160x120, 1.52M)

>There are people who don't say the Lord's Prayer before each set
It's like they don't even want to make it.

Feels to good to be both fit and Catholic desu

Amen brothers

Attached: 1515556048194.jpg (800x869, 269K)

Pray a rosary before going to the gym lads

Attached: big_knigga_timbs_pitbull.png (508x642, 294K)

I lift to bring Heaven on Earth.

Attached: 5edbb033845808.56ba4bc9e5a7b.jpg (1200x1200, 616K)

Why doesn't the wool turn white anymore, Avi?

Daily affirmations please Him.

Attached: 1512442516831.png (640x514, 1.47M)

Attached: IMG_1838.jpg (758x517, 112K)

Baptist in the building, were out here. WWJBD

WHAT WOULD JESUS BE DOIN

The Father
The Son
The Holy Ghost

Jesus aint THE lord bruh

if ur gonna be a cuck at least make all the u's in the post v's

appreciate the support bro!

>any power based religious structure has achieved cosmic understanding of the One Infinite Creator
u make me laff

Jesus is A Lord

There was this magnificient bastard who was a total jesus freak at my old gym. He had a turbo mullet and wore super tight under armour shirts on his tube shaped dad bod. He would load every single weight onto the leg press machine. He would even throw on chains, weight belts and kettle bells on the fucking thing. There was well over 1200 lbs on the damn thing. he would then basically mummify his knees with knee wraps. Then he would wonder around timidly asking the biggest dudes he could find for a spot. Once he found two dudes curious enough to "spot" him he sat down on the machine, prayed and began to almost shit himself just to get 3 reps on the leg press with an ROM of maybe 3 inches back and forth. He would rack the weight, do a fist pump, grab his crucifix and kiss it then Point and look at the ceiling and whisper "thank you". This guy would do this shit like twice a week. We called him The Holy Mullet. I wish i knew if he was still going at it destroying his body every time he steps into the gym.

>pondering how terrible I and humanity and general are
>He still loves and cares about us
I have no idea how he does it but I had a really great revelation on grace friday, I really dont pray or read the bible enough and I am an especially hateful person i feel like. Its honestly insane how good god or how he even chooses to work through despite me turning my back on him all the time.

Attached: 1521402193868.jpg (960x960, 46K)

Kyrie Eleison

Be your own god

That would only demean its kvlt value

Attached: 1516786758669.jpg (834x1285, 232K)

>endless heresy and innovation since 1054 including papal supremacy, indulgences, purgatory, pedofile priests, loss of monasticism, misunderstanding of prayer, and Marian apparitions
>getting into heaven

this is a good post, keep lifting Orthobro

>Papal supremacy is somehow heretical or unbiblical
I didn't know Orthodox disregarded the book of Acts

Attached: Acts157.png (1496x762, 164K)

>believing that God came to Earth as a man
>and that he decided to do it as a Jew
> and, btw, the Jews are God's """"chosen people""""
>also, he needs 10% of your income to do more God stuff
>and you better do it, or you'll be tortured forever
>but there's no evidence, you just have to have faith that you need to give 1/10 of your shekels to the God Jew

Gee, wonder who came up with this.

Attached: bogged.jpg (683x1024, 93K)

>joining a schismatic sect of smelly Arabs and commie slavs

Attached: 1c63154047711e9a967c636f9f6d8134944b96022bb5aeae01e0792043611a49.png (1212x1564, 1.68M)

>
Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved
There is literally no other requirement to getting into heaven

this is the most retarded thing ever. The jews are required to tithe 10% of their income to the church, not christians. The jews are not God's chosen people anymore because they rejected the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father. Salvation is through faith alone, you aren't required to do/donate anything.

Attached: ss.jpg (810x297, 22K)

THAT BEING SAID
You should live your life knowing that the reason you are able to love is because he loved you first and to live a life as a holy sacrifice to god

These threads are unironically cringier than the vegan threads

Always for him, he spots us on our PRs and looks out for us. God bless and pray twice a day.

Attached: F73922EF-185C-4BFF-993E-66BADF3832E7.jpg (736x980, 110K)

this

it's the LARP nature of it. good on them if it helps but good christ, it is painful to witness.

KUMBAYA
youtu.be/0dZbu23Lmvg

>this is /pol/'s understanding of religion

kek

Amen dude, seriously.

it is the only thing worth lifting for

true, brother

Good job stealing most of the pagans holidays and day names and making them your "own"

>lifting for my spot in valhalla.

Attached: ragnarok.jpg (337x436, 31K)

Aspiring Orthodox Christian here. The Lord does not care for your gains.

Matthew 9:13 - "But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

Nevertheless, I lift because the Lord has granted me the opportunity to do so and I thank him for it. When lifting I recite the Jesus prayer many times to keep the demons away. God bless you Veeky Forums.

Attached: 1507231881551.jpg (1785x2400, 1.34M)

>mfw so many americans are leaving baptist churches and becoming orthodox
>mfw left orthodoxy for catholicism
am i missing something? do americans see wizard larp and barring migrants from countries and think that this is cool and what religion is?

Attached: 1507263135138.jpg (394x251, 22K)

of course

I keep my Catholicism pretty close to the chest but it's definitely one of my driving forces in lifting

Silly bastards. Why would you create a school (earth) send your son to teach the children only to have him nailed to a board and returned all fucked up. Why would you send him back a second time and not destroy said school and all the children? Howd it take that basatrd 40 days n night to walk a 2day car trip. Whered he find a water souce in the desert to sustain all those shitcunts?

Your telling me some lad on a mushroom trip seen a flaming tree tell him some big floods are coming and he built a bigass boat by himself with medievil equiptment. Then somehow 2 of every animal fucking transported onto this titanic v.01

got any stats to back that up?

Attached: Lord show me the whey.jpg (729x737, 157K)

what?

>not understanding basic trinity theology
T.religionlet

Attached: become_the_mug.jpg (294x273, 14K)

people changing churches

no, but i can look around and notice that it seems to be a trend with americans and seemingly just americans who are doing this

I love this thread

I'm gonna say a prayer for you bros

goodnight

well ok but that says basically nothing without data to support it

i mean, i don't need data to know birds migrate south

Attached: 1520260998250.jpg (441x441, 84K)

you need data to prove a trend

Heres a free fact. Your a homosexual

>your
get some sleep boy

Attached: strong.png (375x334, 262K)

your an gay u sodomite papist

>muh man-made organization is the one that has it right!!1!
>If I don't do this thing that a fallible man said i shall do, i won't get saved!!

Why would you follow a man-made power structure wherein the "leaders" think themselves above the Bible?

Attached: PANTOCRATOR.jpg (1400x815, 894K)

Attached: orthodox_church.jpg (1025x725, 337K)

Attached: _20171002_180126.jpg (877x430, 74K)

All three aspects of the same whole brainlet.

It's such a shame that the vast majority of the ancient wonders of the world are dust, imagine how awe inspiring it would've been to see a massive statue of Zeus, or the colossus at Rhodes. Time is cruel.

Me.

Maybe you need to read the bible buddy.

protestantism is a meme

How's following your own will power my friend?

>t. cuck atheist

It's common knowledge:
Paper Beats Rock son
Paper is the Bible. Rock is the statue of Zeus.
Not sure what scissors would be.

Looks like scissors is Islam unfortunately.

How about following the KJV and ignoring the creations of idolatrous works-boasting pharisee-like pedophile protectors?

Attached: howard-lyon-04.jpg (1200x750, 302K)

Good thread my good Christian chads

Attached: Screenshot_20180304-200523~2.png (1590x1021, 1.91M)

>back is slightly fugged from 3x week deads prior
>need to do legs
>work up 25 yard sled pushes
>match PR
>grab another two pl8
>14 pl8 pre-Church sled time
>put in earbuds
>"FOR THE GRACE FOR THE MIGHT OF THE LORD!"

DNA test showed my mom was Jewish though and some searching showed "German" grandparents were unreligious Jews who put Lutheran on their immigration papers. Grandma died young and Gramps went full hardcore Christian Scientist later in life after.

Are there any Jewish victory Sabaton songs. Their victory over the Greeks and Last Stand vs the Romans is pretty metal

Ma nigga

Jesus is a good guy.

Attached: the big slav.png (1280x960, 1.59M)

I lift earth to heaven

Attached: 1521819831864.jpg (612x612, 114K)

Keked

> tfw ywn fight deathbeast serpents with your worthy warrior bretheren for all glory and eternity

Attached: unknown-1.png (1600x1561, 2.17M)