Disgusting tattoos

>disgusting tattoos
>bolt-on tits
>no definition
>goes to the gym once a week to walk on a treadmill for 10 minutes
Why do women think this is attractive?

Attached: file.png (1535x2242, 3.23M)

Yet you specifically give her attention... which is what she really wants.

Because she literally is attractive.
I would outright crush her pussy and ass and have her suck down what load I didn't pump into her creamy worn out and now far looser cunt.

You might be gay if you’re not objectively attracted to that

>bolt-on tits

I'll take fake tits all day long over ugly/sagging tits. And yes I have slept with fake titcows

Why are you jealous?

all those statements
not seeing that fucking scar after a c-section

Just because I'd fuck her doesn't mean I think she's hot.

She's like the Taco Bell of thots; just because it tastes good doesn't mean it's not cheap crap.

Upload the original you faggot

Low self esteem
Other mental disorders

Because women get confused with what men want short term and what men want long term.
e.g i do find that attractive, but only for about 3:45 minutes, i would never marry a woman who looked like that, i would marry a cute women who had an average physique for those are the best for carrying children.
Women think they men want these hot nymphomaniacs who will give them sex 3 times a day, thats not true we want quiet girls who enjoy reading books and like cooking and doing things like gardening or sewing.
We want traditional women.

This

In my mind bad fake tits are way uglier than bad natural tits.

You are probably also cheap crap. You attract women like yourself.

C-section scar.... Mommy gib milkies.

I hate all of that except the fake tits. Why do i love fake tits so much!?!?

its the reality, shes attractive

are you telling me you wouldnt be ok with eating taco bell everyday?

THIS BUT LOUDER THAN

>Why do women think this is attractive?
because of the sheer mileage of dick that look gets them

Keep your sexless marrage an coming home to "looking after the kids is harder then your job. Do the dishes. Do the laundry ect"

I want my sex wild. Type of girl that will eat my ass and jerk me off and when im climaxing slap my nuts. When im on my death bed next to some other asshole on his way out i want my stories to be 50x better then "took my gf to the park and held hands" .

This.
Also it shows that you
Are shit at women. Even the shy ones are not shy behind the doors. Just try hair grabbing, man handling, light choking and she gets wet af

Small tits are the best desu

You forgot the giant ass C section scar from having a body that's so trash she can't even do what she was biologically designed to do..

>Now far looser cunt
Mate unless you're hung like an elephant i guarantee it's going to be like throwing a sausage down a hallway.

>C-sec scar
Run for the hills, she wan't your paycheque

Yeah, if you wouldn't fuck her you're a 100% faggot, OP. Sorry, there's no other way to say it.

Attached: 1380459555640.gif (405x344, 894K)

who even is this

Some thot OP wants to bang, but can't because she won't let him.

Depends how old you are desu. I liked the sex freaks when I was in my early 20's but now I've passed 30 I want to have kids and the women I liked when I was in my 20's are neither wife nor mother material not to mention the fact they've all aged like milk. Sex is nice but when it comes to choosing a long term partner it's not really all that important.

id nut inside it m8

OwO

>that gunt

Attached: 1509081774787-fit.jpg (547x532, 50K)

>not banging 19-year old hookers behind your wife's back

NGMI