Just one chance at life

>Just one chance at life

Extremely picky and high standars towards women

Attached: To+clarify+this+is+a+man+who+has+dedicated+his+_a9658289813eff1e22219ccb88c1265c.jpg (633x758, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive–compulsive_personality_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same here man. Been holding out for years for someone special that never came. 23 now and finally on the edge of saying fuck it and going for random thots.
And I say that but I'm doing my masters currently, and then I'm off to get a job. Don't know how many more chances I'll have to meet women. So now I'm just in this really lonely time where I get cold whenever I go to bed.
Saddest thing is, I've actually rejected more women than I've been rejected. Had I found someone, my words to her would be completely genuine and incredible show of determination, but since I haven't, all of those rejections I did are just turning into regrets.
Going for someone I truly loved was a gamble and I lost.

Attached: 1518218574410.jpg (1200x1187, 177K)

You mean low test

you may be gay.

Having virtually any kind of standards is considered having high standards now.

Attached: 1513807106398.png (720x715, 472K)

I relate to this a lot, user. Im 22, in college, and keep holding out for that one girl. Thing is that I know I’ll never find one to satisfy myself because if I do, I’ll self-sabotage the relationship anyway by becoming too attached. It has happened twice already and the pain I felt in my chest was quite enough.

I really regret those days when I was just a couple years younger and had more than enough girls I could have taken to, yet my standards got in the way.

My life is cursed to achieve nothing but perfection. It’s easy in everything except in finding companionship it seems.

Attached: 909C2EA7-9099-4C6E-9BB3-5D69FF64E5D8.jpg (750x937, 74K)

Keep your standards high. Go meet a nice girl at Church.

>My life is cursed to achieve nothing but perfection

Attached: plus tip.jpg (715x755, 160K)

Fighting this sucks, dude

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive–compulsive_personality_disorder

if im low test then i have no idea how would i hangle being high test since im naturally good at sports, have a good libido and overall excelent energy

op here, i understand you guys but im not that autistic, i just look up for 9/10 girls and up, i dont make that much of a novel on my head lol

I outgrew this when I took a long look in the mirror and realized I'm average. My personality isn't particularly great either. I don't deserve a top-shelf gal.

Just tell Chad to leave me a frumpy girl to be mediocre with.

i know im average as fuck as well but not because of that i will snap my dick into ugly dick holes

ugly chick *

m8 I'm not even average and I still only like attractive girls.

>tfw have very low standards but have to artificially raise them not to embarrass myself.
My friend group basically only consists of chads

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 183K)

you're lucky

this idk whats up with the

xD lets fuck ugly girls mentality

are you able to pull attractive girls at least ?

kek

I'm picky too but I'll eat food necessary for gains. Standards aren't that high either just want a girl that takes care of her body and has a recognizable face.

lmao of course not user, my dick and subconscious just refuse to take the hint though.

WHY ARE SO MANY GIRLS PAST 22 FAT?!

People guys will still fuck and date them regardless.

*Because guys will

All I look for is a girl who isn't overweight and doesn't wear a cakeload of make-up. But I can't get that because Chad beats me to it.