Why do soyboys hate exercising?

Why do soyboys hate exercising?

Attached: cuckdemarco.png (595x749, 522K)

It's uncomfortable and they seek comfort above all else

They are all about the here and now. If there is something that could be achieved over a long time frame than they don't want any of it.

looool. They still believe old stereotypes about how all gym bros are douches. it's dumb as hell. contrary to what they say a lot of gym bros were former skinny guys trying to make a change in their life. soyboys just complain nonstop about shit.

Because it's a subjective value judgement that you arbitrarily apply to people you don't like.

Is that Filthy Frank's high-estrogen cousin?

>t. soyboy

Well if you enjoy physical exertion you aren’t a soy boy. That’s like asking why cats don’t fit the definition of dogs.
Shitty metaphor I know so have a fluffy kitty.

Attached: 1790A5C8-D962-4303-A5D2-4AF76E3DA5B4.jpg (640x640, 55K)

So true

Soyboys love their feminism and muscle shaming

Attached: numalecringe.gif (201x281, 653K)

hello soy

they are typically smarter than the average fuck and thus less predisposed to things like powerlifting for example

Veeky Forums is so fucking gay

Gains + a a plain t shirt and dark jeans would shit on any “fit” that has ever been posted in Veeky Forumss entire existence

plus every kunt on Veeky Forums or reddit fashion shit is always ugly as fuck

This fag looks familiar. I think he posts on the fit_memes_and_greentexts IG page

Same guy?

Attached: 9F79ABB0-1473-49C1-A8A7-48C735D42E18.png (750x1334, 2.03M)

Why is it that the left and entertainment demonize lifting, being a handyman and other masculine past times? Growing up, I felt almost ashamed of being too manly and felt that being a prissy guy that doesn't know how to do anything was a good thing.

nope. its some dude on reddit thats in ops pic. Look up mac demarco core on google

face the facts gentlemen, you'll never get that art school qt without a great fit and an actual personality

Why cant you have a fit body along with a great fit and personality

Attached: chadformation0.jpg (800x500, 85K)

im a soyboy bc of injury, not by choice, yet everyone defines me as soyboy cause I can't work out

>tfw chad to soyboy

Attached: 1519221462841.jpg (480x480, 28K)

face, height, frame. height and frame are close. a 6'2 180 lad with style and ottermode build and a good face is the triple threat of getting pussy unless truly autistic. being in shape and good looking will always btfo of tryhard overdressing faggots with normal or shit tier looks and a shit bod

And why do you care?

Attached: two types of people.png (540x134, 21K)

Attached: 11c5dae986ee6dbc5937c37d7f6b834f-if-chris-evans-looked-like-rob-liefelds-captain-america.jpg (598x765, 111K)

Is that filthy frank?

The person in that post you quotded asked what someone else thought...so...

Why is he taking a picture of the trashcan

because people treat me much differently. We are a tribal species. Gtfo with your "muh don't give a fuck about others' opinions" bullshit you complete beta

Several reasons

Liberals oppose masculinity. Lifting increases the physical distinction between men and women, something liberals aren't keep on acknowledging or celebrating.

Also, liberals hate the notion that people can be undeniably better than others at things. They prefer the "everyone is good in their own special way" bullshit. This is why they hate test scores. Lifting usually involves quantifiable metrics that make it obvious someone is stronger or not.

Most importantly, lifting shows people can change themselves by EFFORT and CHOICE. Liberals hate this because it messes with their narrative. The liberal narrative says "successful people are successful by chance, being born that way, white privilege, etc. People can't become rich or successful through simply working hard. Likewise poor people aren't lazy, it's just racism/sexism whatever that's made them a victim. As a result, correcting this requires substantial government intervention. Calling lazy people lazy and undeserving is nonsense victim-shaming."

soyboys cant even do a single pushup haha

>Back when I was a soyboy years ago
>Was legitimately proud of that fact

It's sad that there's probably a lot of people out there that feel the same.

You’re both right. People are magnetized to self reliance and self assurance, but they are repulsed by self absorption. In other words, I think people like it when you desire their approval but see you as weak when you appear to be desperate for it.

They fell for the brains over brawn meme.

>Tries to project themself as a manly badass man and show off for others approval and respect, and for the self-assurance that they're correct in their attempt at an identity
Think you might be a bitch by your own definition, sorry bro

Lol I'm pretty liberal and lift 4 times a week. Most of the people I know that are in great shape are liberals. Your narrative is basically saying everyone in Massachusetts or Vermont are straight soyboys because of a heavy liberal demographic.

underrated also checkedt

>Massachusetts or Vermont are straight soyboys
Yup

I'm willing to bet most of Veeky Forums can't do one pushup

You best not be serious

Sadly I'm being serious. This was a few years ago, but I used to be proud of being a as un-masculine as possible and I've noticed many men seem to feel the same way:

>"Oh look, I can't even do one push up. I'm so special!"
>"Ewwww! I don't want to touch that, I'll get dirty!"
>"Why should I learn how to fix things around the house or car? I'll just hire somebody!"
>"I like having no muscle! People that workout are assholes!"

Even to this day, I don't understand why others and myself felt proud about this stuff.

Bullshit. You can always work out at least one muscle.

Some people associate working out or exercising a lot with a certain kind of person (the stereotypical gymbro comes to mind) and so they don't want to exercise for fear of becoming more like that person even if that person is just a caricature in their head

It's also possible that because of that they've made being skinny/out of shape part of their identity and feel that they would be betraying that identity by changing themselves, especially for what they might see as a vain pursuit

I don't. I still look like I don't work out, but I've put on some muscle since I started lifting. Just taking it one day at a time.

Attached: ca1585bdfcc4c2a358af6975c09bef00.png (2804x1324, 3.28M)

This is one salty thread.

Memorizing pop-science facts and Star Wars character names doesn't make you smart, user.

What is this self-victimization bs

Jokes on you, I'll be going to art school next year and I'll be the only non fag there.

thats my goy, go slay that art pussy

Attached: chadjones.jpg (680x680, 111K)

It's fashionable to look like you eat 1500 kcal a day and never leave your computer.
Fashion also explains the effeminate clothes that scream "push my into a locker and flush my head daddy", i.e. skinny jeans

>Gtfo with your "muh don't give a fuck about others' opinions" bullshit you complete beta

>cares about others' opinions
>calls others betas
ur a fag and your shits all retarded becuz ur a fag. I deal with it by laughing at them derisively and pointing out their flaws so they get even more butthurt.