Oh! There you are Jenkins...

> Oh! There you are Jenkins. Myself and Xavier were going to drop by the Kappa girls' house for a mixer before the big get-together tonight. Keen?
> ...
> Say, why are you wearing your workout clothes outside the gym? Is this some kind of joke? Please don't tell me you always dress like that!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 03.05.59.png (636x792, 771K)

I would destroy both of these models at tennis guaranteed.

Y... You too

Then they'd go to the hamptons and destroy pussy.

Who really wins?

I can't find it in me to care even slightly about what people like this think. I don't know which pill it was that inoculated me against this bait but maybe try /r9k/

Guys like that only exist in places like New England
Frat guys in my area wear too-big frat shirts and basketball shorts everywhere they go, maybe an obnoxious pink button down and bowtie if they're feeling classy. Their names are more like Braydyn and Braxtyn and Colton and shit like that. Most are 10 pounds overweight and are visibly malnourished or suffering from alcoholism symptoms.
An average hipster or geed normie dresses better than the dollar-store frat guys here.

It's true though. Good gyms will give you a personal locker and do your laundry so there's never any need to wear your gym clothes in public

Amen user. Best part is that it gets easier to not give a fuck what people think as life goes on if one is about his business

It breaks triple digits with hellish, swamplike humidity here in Georgia. It's March and has neared 90 already. If you walk a quarter mile to class sweat will literally soak through your shirt and drench your hair. Everyone wears shorts, tanktops, and hats and looks like absolute shit at all times, ~4 months per year excluded.

Here they wear shirts like this (short sleeve too obv) with the weird colors like pink/purple/green/yellow faded out like this. And the same sort of shorts that are this far above the knee. Every time. I really don't like most of current fashion I've seen at college. Like girls that wear the ponytail REALLY high up. Shit looks so bad

Attached: fratgoy.jpg (500x667, 111K)

Most of these bros actually workout and are in gym clothes regularly. These guys have stacies lined up and do whatever the fuck they want. If a special event or going somewhere of importance, they'll dress like pic related but usually just throw on a Southern Tide shirt and some shorts and new balances and call it a day.

>t. alum of d1 top-tier fraternity

The pusy, as always

Really? I think it's pretty comfy and girls with the ponytail on the top of their head are sexy in a way that I can't put my finger on. What I can't stand are the people who wear sweats everywhere. Like I get if you're just staying in for the day or are going out to actually do something active like running or playing a sport, but walking around all day doing stuff in gym shorts or sweat pants just makes you look scummy.

I do think those clothes can be comfy it's just I see them EVERYWHERE entirely too often and I'm already tired of it. The ponytail thing must be preference, I can't stand it.
Also I wear gym shorts to class on gym days if it's like 85+F out because usually I don't bother switching to one of my few pairs of regular fuckboi shorts

Attached: 1521378293383.jpg (690x706, 61K)

>Jenkins
>Xavier

Non-white detected.

By "here" you mean, like, Montana yeah?

Sure I’ve got some weed. Yea it’s 35/g. Yea dude I’ll always cut you a deal

KEK

It's just the style of the times, it's like if you lived 100 years ago and thought it was annoying that everyone wore suits. Tbh this is probably a step up from whatever horror show will be in vogue in a few decades.

Fuck your opinion, I might be a scumbag but I'm a comfy scumbag

Attached: 1521667809613.jpg (589x768, 114K)

It was a nice day out, so I decided to wear my gym clothes on my way to the gym. I’m heading home to change now, you mind giving me a lift to the Kappa gal’s house?

Well then you've got nowhere to complain about people dressing in vineyard vines shirts and above the knee shorts. Wearing gym clothes all the time is objectively shittier than fratcore.

SHUT UP I FUCKING HATE YOU

Attached: 1424115027104.jpg (665x662, 184K)

I lift because I hate these guys.

>lifting out of hate
>not lifting out of drive for self improvement

Sounds like west coast. I went to school in Texas and the frat guys are similar to OP's pic.

>these larping threads
Is this how you guys practice social interaction?

Attached: 1521305168834.jpg (1640x1025, 254K)

you guys talk like fags from connecticut