What are some fucking cures for a hangover? I need to know now

What are some fucking cures for a hangover? I need to know now.

Attached: file.png (900x669, 1.62M)

Just drink water while drinking alcohol retard

Tiny sips of water and just wait it out.

Abstaining from alcohol

Suicide will fix it pretty quick

Those aren't cures, they're prevention.

This works wonders.

This is great too.

Quckest fix is drinking more, but the other cures are:

>water
>weed
>food
>caffeine
>going outside

In that order

Attached: tofeellovedagain.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Water, orange juice, salty and fatty food like bacon and scrambled eggs with toast. Nice cup of coffee. A couple of paracetamol.

Coconut water no joke.

yep, lots of electrolytes and shit supposedly

Attached: C29A025F-95D7-4BA1-9316-6228CE6926A6.jpg (332x152, 11K)

Food and a nap is the only thing that works for me. But I'm old.

>get incredibly horny when hungover
>no-one to fuck repeatedly like an animal
I once jacked off twelve times during a really bad one
But yeah, water and salt

Pedialyte

I find that a big glass of milk and also some kind of snack (sandwich, burrito, whatever) right before bed is good for prevention. I also usually set an alarm in the middle of the night to make me get up and drink some extra water. This has saved me from terrible hungovers.

As for cure, I just try to drink a shitton of water, eat, and sleep some more. This make me go back to human again by early afternoon in the worst cases. I think the angst is the worst part, and I have yet to find a good cure for that. Watching a good movie and/or seeing a friend (preferrably who is also hungover) always gets me in a better mood.

20 minutes of hill sprints.

>tfw he doesn't take NAC daily so he has to be hungover

a good hangover PREVENTION tip is to consume a tbsp of turmeric with black pepper beforehand

blueberries, or something with a fucktonne of electrolytes. Abstain from fat foods, and caffeine if youre not a regular consumer. Eat some salty food, and drink water.

Pedialyte

First of all you shouldn't drink alcohol.

And the way to LITERALLY NEVER GET A HANGOVER IS: Drink water while you're drinking alcohol.

I used to binge drink and get blackout drunk. At worst I would throw up. I never, not once, got a hangover because I would drink water while getting drunk.

Me too. Insatiably horny. It apparently happens to a small portion of men. Miss the days when my ex-gf would suck me off every Sunday morning to help with my hangover.