He still isn't vegan (despite being healthy and more moral) purely because "hurrr morality is relative/not real"

>he still isn't vegan (despite being healthy and more moral) purely because "hurrr morality is relative/not real"

Science, logic, and math are all based on unproven axioms as well, so I guess you don't believe in them either. Also, most philosophers are moral realists.

Pic related, triggered meatcuck moral relativists

Attached: 0ee97b79-d09f-432e-a4a9-eeddb91ac68b_1.57770adfd3798acc71c101306c72d100.jpg (450x450, 29K)

>science and logic are based on unproven axioms

Sure

>if you believe in these unproven things now you must believe in the unproven idea that morality is objective and not just something made up by humans!!

Alright, but since if you believe in one unproven thing you have to believe every unproven thing - you now have to believe in God, the flying spaghetti monster, and that the universe is just a freckle on some black guy's dick.

Do you see how retarded that argument is now?

>most philosophers are moral realists

And this is an argument how? "A group of people I've arbitrarily given authority to believe this!"

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 7K)

It's always the vegans that sound so ridiculously retarded. Nice job asshole.

morals, unlike science, are not observed empirically.
however I plan on becoming vegan for health benefits
this

What an atrocious thread started by a complete virtue signalling windbag

off yourself OP

Maths and science have given me a computer to shitpost on. Vegans have given me

It's because of a lack of healthy diet. The brain just kinda wastes away when you aren't eating the foods that human genetics have evolved to thrive on over hundreds of thousands of years.
There's a reason the human body likes breathing oxygen and not fucking 100% pure nitrogen, or drinking water and not pure vegetable oil.
Sure, having nitrogen in your lungs is important because you need an inert gas to cut the O2 with otherwise the oxygen would literally eat the flesh of your lungs away. Sure, you need healthy oils in your diet to keep your digestive tract functioning properly, so you need a little vegetable oils in your diet.
But you don't want to fucking breathe pure nitrogen or your brain will die due to a lack of life-giving oxygen. And you don't want to swear off water, replacing it with oil, because your brain will shut down as it dehydrates to the point of critical failure.
Similarly, vegetables are critical to one's health, but if you cut out all meat (something our entire body has hundreds of thousands of years worth of evolution designing it to sustain itself off of), you're replacing a critical source of specific proteins.
Sure you can hobble along like that for a while, but you're depriving your body of a specific and critical resource (animal-based proteins and fats).
You're about as well off trading animal meat for weaker plant proteins as you are replacing your cooking oil with 40 weight motor oil, or replacing your transmission fluid with mayonnaise.

> species causing mass extraction event
>headed towards a environmental crisis
>"b-b-but it tastes good. Also, fast food chains' marketing told me meat is for men!"

You're all retarded.

Did you know that all the fruit you eat is being grown by bee labor?

Morality is real. It is the morals of the bible and you better believe God intended us to eat animals so I'm not going to stop.

>saving the world that will be overwhelming Chinese and African

Attached: image.jpg (3840x2160, 667K)

>species heading to overpopulation maybe might affect NA
>kill the soyboys and leftists who dont believe in guns and self defense
>overpopulation solved

reminder vegans hang on the day of the rope

plants feel pain too you fucking retard

lol didnt read

Lmao, if china and India are nuked to dust I’ll go vegan. Those countries are posed to pollute the earth forever.

right and wrong are 'vague predicates', with a meaning and a definition, but some degree of ambiguity/vagueness. In which some things are objectively wrong and some things are objectively right, but there are borderline cases/grey areas. Similar to the question 'is a heap of sound a mound? If take away grains of sand when does it stop being a mound?'. There are cases where it's objectively true that a heap of sand is a mound, others where it's in a 'grey area'.

To establish veganism you just have to establish that it's objectively wrong to treat humans in that way and establish that there's no basis for discrimination against animals

Anyone who says otherwise is a brainlet who doesn't realise moral terms have a meaning.

If I were to say morality is about the number of rings on a tree stump I would objectively be wrong

Attached: ThumpingIndustryPractice1.webm (432x240, 2.15M)

t. Sam Harris

Doesn't matter is morality is real or objective or whatever, I just value animal products far higher than the lives of livestock.

look man.
I agree that ethics is a bit flimsy.
But in all seriousness, I choose to live my life with objectives.
eating animals is a tool to reach what I want.
>a delicious meal

If animals dont want to be eaten, then they should stop tasting good.

Attached: 1516578180387.png (709x748, 129K)

>I-I'll just stop eating meat, that will save the world
>In the time it took to write this sentence, at least 30 poos, 20 chinks, and 50 nig-nogs were added to the world
Thanks for saving the earth, bro.

Fuck off with that webm. Now I'm hungry.