Europeans how to you get potassium chloride? In danish it's kaliumklorid

Europeans how to you get potassium chloride? In danish it's kaliumklorid

you can only get it as small pills here and its expensive, otherwise you need a prescription

pic related, cannot find it anywhere

Attached: 6f8bab95-c4b2-4d3e-80ae-c4eaccef6d56_1.facdc49b8a6e8da8132daf9453aaadab.jpg (450x450, 22K)

Im from russia and i got it from a local drugselling store, i just asked for it and it was sold there in this nameless packets of 1 or 2 kg, it was for preparing infusions, you should ask pharmacist if they have those and where can you get them, if not just order online.

What do you need KCl for?

snake juice for fasting

Buy Seltin. 50/50 blend of natriumklorid & kaliumklorid. I think it's something like 1.5g seltin for 1L snake juice.

It's 7€ per kg on amazon.de. If your local amazon doesn't have it, the german on usually ships to all of europe.

Jesus, I knew the EU had some fucked up concepts out there, but fucking BANNING TABLE SALT?
It's NOT a health issue unless you're legit retarded and shoot it like a heroin junkie.

are you fucking retarded?

table salt is sodium chloride

>Danish user is too dumb to buy potassium chloride online
>OMG, you uros ban table salt???WTF???
Do you have brain damage or something?

kek retarded mutt

Her i Noreg har me mineralsalt, det er salt med redusert mengd natriumklorid og tilsett dei essensielle minerala jod, magnesiumsulfat og kaliumklorid. Varemerket Seltin fores i heile Norden og vert produsert i Sverige.

Attached: 1123.jpg (500x500, 61K)

how its called in netherlands

This appears to be about the closest thing you can get, it already contains salt in it, so you will have to crunch the numbers yourself. Available in Sweden so shouldn't be hard to get in Denmark.

Attached: 07310610091408_c1l1.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Potassium based salt substitute isn't common in Scandinavia because unlike America/Brits we don't gorge ourselves on oversalted food. It's not banned.

>you can consume too much sodium
yes, continue to be cucked to the WHO recommendation of a low sodium diet and die young.

in america thers this thing called lite salt and its sodium and potassium so it's perfect for fasting

Attached: download.png (250x587, 219K)

ik ferstean hjir echt hielendaal neat fan

You guys know that too much KCl will stop your heart, right? Unless your doctor is telling you to avoid sodium you should not use KCl.

Bulk supplements of Amazon for the main stream option.

Sigma Aldrich sells molecular biology grade KCL for $6.21/kg. Not sure if it needs to be ordered for a lab.

Alternatively, you can just ask your local pharmacist.

Emi?

Attached: WP_000104dd.jpg (1632x1224, 451K)

Bros, thank you. The name Seltin seemed familiar and as I looked through my drawers I realized the guy I've been renting my apartment to for the past 6 months forgot some Seltin here so I got it all figured out. Thank you!

19grams is a lethal dosis (and only if you take it at once) i mix approximately 3 grams into a liter of water and drink it over the course of one day

haha kek ja