Are my shoulders too wide for being a trap...

Are my shoulders too wide for being a trap? Or do you guys reckon i could even it out by putting muscle on around my hips and legs. I already hold most of my fat in my thighs so thats a start

Attached: 5E7508FA-97E2-4135-A438-3A4F8F0CCDF6.jpg (1536x2048, 332K)

Why Would you give up being a normal man

Am 5 foot 6

Yeah no other choice OP. Show glutes.

Your hands aren't small enough.

Attached: Dononknee.jpg (1200x1335, 493K)

POST BOIPUCCI

Reminder that it's the face that matters with traps. Unless you have a pretty face, then you're not going to /make it/.

Attached: DCLt-jRUQAEnc5B.jpg (750x1000, 80K)

I feel like a whore but there you go

Attached: 0B89FAC7-F8EC-4222-B1C3-923520BBB778.jpg (1280x960, 167K)

>I feel like a whore
You are a whore now. Decent butt tho. Too bad it isn't heart shaped, but those are extremely rare in guys.

Stop trying to be a hollow shell of a woman, nigger

Seek help faggot

If i didnt have the face i wouldnt be considering this
Can i make my hips wider through exercise though?
Im going to suck your dick if you dont shut up

Yes, they are. If you put on muscle you'd have an idealised make figure.

You're gonna regret it bud

Poast face bls, leave eyes covered. You're the perfect height for a trap.

It won't make you happy. Every day you will never be feminine enough.
Embrace your masculine from and take pride in the beauty of strength.

Im 18 now. How many years of twink do you think ill have? Im not going to be able to do this forever ofc

Why does /LGBT/ infest every part of this site, and stop it you're giving me an erection.

I misread my height lmao. Im actually around the 5 foot 7 or 8 mark. Ive got bad acne rn so id rather not post my face, just know ive got a face that is feminine

it's not just /lgbt/ tho

You might think you'll be more unhappy being masculine but as soon as you hop on test you'll love your masculine features and you'll be a lot happier than if you went on estro

Just become a monk dude wtf. You have no libido anyways.

I have never been on /lgbt/ you homosexual
Im not full trap yet. If i feel im not good enough ill just get with girls

Why not do both?
What do you know about my libido

Are you gay or bi? And if you're bi do you realise you're cutting yourself off from an entire gender by doing this.

Hmm that sounds like a pretty good offer right there. How much work do you think it’ll take?

Attached: B91803B5-9E09-4C17-A4E1-62EEC0F125A3.jpg (750x748, 489K)

I am the bisexual. Damn, the more i ask you guys about this the more I realise i should just be conventionally attractive. I just really wanna look like ya boi Hideri you know what im saying

Attached: 115CFDEA-49E6-4EF2-943E-CE12791F4F07.jpg (680x748, 495K)

Just blot out the parts with the acne then.
You can't make your hips wider with exercise, the hip shape is dependent on the structure of your pelvis. You can make it look bigger by keeping a small core, or keeping a decent amount of fat over the area and working your glutes. And on glutes, a more feminine butt is heart shaped, work on the glute Maximus more and the medius less. A masculine butt has a large Maximus and medius, whereas a feminine butt has a large Maximus only.

Pure delusion.
You will waste your time chasing ever moving goal posts. Also women are not attracted to frail, hair line receding "girls".

Choose a realistic goal like pic related.

Attached: sonic_by_mikorin_kun-dahpt0p (1).jpg (600x880, 187K)

So i should just work my maximus and learn to do makeup?

That’s basically what im doing except im not going to dress like sonic.

I meant post face with acne and eyes blotted out. But yeah, makeup might work to lessen the masculine features of the face.

There you go

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 166K)

Hormone therapy is a thing, fyi.
Because Veeky Forums is a fun site and we have varied interests.

Angle isn't the most flattering, makes your jaw look big. Faggy lips are a good thing, at least that's what guys tell me. You'll want to wash your face with a mild cleanser, physiogel/cetaphil followed by a benzoyl peroxide extra strength facial wash. Leave that on for a couple minutes then rinse. After that you can use a dermaroller then follow it up with a tretinoin cream or benzoyl peroxide one depending on the time of day. Tretinoin at bedtime, Benzoyl 5-10% depending on your tolerance during the day. Or both at the same time if that's your style. Then you want to supplement vit a, or go keto. I noticed I produce less face oil while on keto/fast.

Attached: you're welcome.jpg (960x1280, 144K)

>Are my shoulders too wide for being a trap?
Yes, plus nohipz. Not many things are more disgusting than a top heavy trap.

god hates faggots, we also hate you. I'd push for your execution if you all didn't commit suicide at a freakish level

Attached: 1521660446297.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

Cute lips. I see potential. Wanna be my gf?

Nah. Wide shoulders aren’t that bad for a trap as long as your traps and delts aren’t big or bulky

Twinks are better than traps, stay like that

Tfw no right wing feminine trap gf

Attached: aQSNFkO.png (500x543, 347K)

Post more butt

Attached: 1478650999904.png (253x199, 6K)

Worst skincare advice Ive ever seen. Do not listen to this faggot.

Yeah you're not very feminine, forget it.

Don't do this to yourself. You might be a "woman" for a couple of years, and then what? Aging kicks in, no one will want you, and you'll realize your identity as a woman is gone, yet you will have no idea how to live as a man... and what then?

Attached: brap machine.png (800x469, 518K)

Bump

what's with you trap faggots honestly just fuck off

Since no one else posted it yet
Kys faggot

now post your slutty twink feet