Is this unironically achievable natty, given sustained effort over a multi-year period?

Is this unironically achievable natty, given sustained effort over a multi-year period?

Attached: 27890910_167770507187491_8725009037126533120_n.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jmt6PjsLx-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

fpbp
/thread

You need to supplement test. The only way to get test the natty way is to get it from other men. You need to suck dick OP.

Natty?
No
Without /fraud/?
Yes

You need supplements and strict dieting

supplements and strict dieting = natty

>supplements
which one exactly

Sure, until you realize never being able to eat anything awesome isn't worth being shredded 24/7. If you want this look round the clock without having to eat like a fucking Shaolin monk, go /fraud/.

"Zyzz's body is achievable natty if you work out for a long time with enough dedication and a perfect diet"

- Veeky Forums, 2011

just to make you think

Does he still claim natty btw? It was ridiculous already 3 years ago.

Yeah he does, personally I think he started roiding last summer. His all lifts went up like crazy in a short amount of time and he blew up in terms of size. I mean he used to look big in photos but small in videos and now he's huge even in videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jmt6PjsLx-A

>great frame and muscle genes OR HGH + TEST
>A lot and a lot of time spent
>Will power made of steel
>high Confidence enough to make stand around a group of 7 feet tall handsome muscular men without feeling mogged

Attached: 1520310341449.jpg (852x719, 184K)

>runs low doses, just above the natty limit
>lean bulks slowly
>always ripped but not too big
>everyone is confused as fuck
this is what I do lol
250-300mgs test is the sweet spot, don't even need an AI and you can pct really easy or just cruise at

Bullshit, you have to be completely unknowledgeable about the human body to think that could be achievable without a serious dose of steroids, genetics, and hard work

I've been thinking of cruising test, what AI and shit should I have on hand and how do I not crash estrogen?

so you're saying there's a chance?

Zyzz's body wasn't really all that impressive considering all of the shit he took.

It is probably attainable natty but you would need a rather strict diet.

>roiding for this
zyzz always had a tan and a pump and crazy hair all year round, that's why he stood out.
but his physique was tiny and boring and lacked conditioning.
Vitruvian is natty, but when he cuts and has good lighting and a pump he shits on Zyzz....
Ofcourse he only looks like this a few months out of the year, otherwise he's puffy and soft

Attached: 14156308_294183227606346_33426208_n.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

zyzz had a good 25-30 lbs of muscle mass on vitruvian physique. Before dying he weighed in around 6'1" 220 bulked up

yes there was a short period where zyzz started to look like he roided, and looked better than Vitruvian, but 95% of his time Zyzz looked like a depleted natty and was way too small

not really. The thing is: when zyzz blew up (in fame I mean), during his "zyzz pose" picture etc. (like 2010 or earlier, during his first vid that became famous), he was around 190 lbs at most. But towards the end, zyzz was at a steady 215 (rose tattoo phase) and going to thailand to become even bigger

>vitruvian is natty

Attached: 1516139509174.jpg (1130x1217, 783K)

>no human is natty except the obese and skeletons!

Attached: DLZCtGQW0AA1NMK.jpg (255x238, 10K)

there's no roid cycle that would give you that shitty of a physique after so many years of dedicated training.

Attached: 10527253_812632155428374_9145915889063757670_n.jpg (530x530, 51K)

Natty Trenbolone

Vitruvian Physique has a fantastic body - it's natural bodybuilding that's the joke here. Contest lean natties will never look good, VF looks amazing when he's holding a bit more bodyfat

ya but then he looks soft and not "roided"
basically he never looks roided cause he doesn't roid.

testosterone

>you have to be completely unknowledgeable about the human body to think that could be achievable without a serious dose of steroids

Welcome to Veeky Forums, where 90% of the posters have never lifted in their lives.

You'll get larpers insisting obvious roiders have a naturally achievable physique because the media fucking lies to us all the time about it, so people already have unrealistic expectations of what the human body looks like/is capable of.

Normies unironically think celebrities like bale go from dangerously underweight to too big to play batman within a few months through natural training.

>how do you know he's on steroids? My man the rock isn't a cheater
Lol

Is this why some male celebs go so obviously JUST mode later in their careers?

When they're no longer cycling like crazy buffing up for action roles, and they're left with their broken and battered natural hormonal systems?

Yup.
That shit takes a massive tole on their bodies.
The early guys who just kept fit and lived a fit lifestyle and did some test like Reeves and the like?
They were still kicking around in their 70's and looked great.
The others who came later, not so much.

Lmao this I have been lifting for 10 years and I recently got my lifting notepad from 6-7 years back.

I don't lift much heavier weights and I don't look much bigger after so many years.
I also kill myself in the gym, most days I'm close to puking after every set etc.

People just judge from their 3 month lifting experience and expect things to only slow down a bit, so of course after 5 years of lifting they will look like Laid!

No. He was gifted genetically but he also worked to attain that result. Keep coping