I apologize if this is a bit off-topic but I didn't know what board would be better suited to ask (This board used to...

I apologize if this is a bit off-topic but I didn't know what board would be better suited to ask (This board used to be health and fitness). I'm looking for effective strategies to whiten my teeth. Mainly I'm looking for the best possible products (what tooth paste to use, what other products to use) but I'm also interested in diet ideas, routines etc...

Can you lads help me out?

Attached: 4-Ways-to-Go-From-Yellow-to-Perfect-White-Teeth-mernda-dentist-300x199[1].jpg (300x199, 8K)

Im interested aswell

brush teeth 2x a day
dont drink sodas
that hard dipshit?

Electric toothbrush,good toothpaste and flossing is a start

I do that senpai. My teeth aren't bad or anything, I just want that white as fuck look.

I've been using a charcoal solution I got off Amazon, no noticable results so far, but I'm only like 20-25% through it. Was like $20, has 5 star reviews on Amazon, shouldn't be hard to find.

Attached: images (1).jpg (507x290, 22K)

in that case
< this
and i heard people started using charcoal or some shit

What is "good toothpaste"? I do actually have some colgate charcoal shit somewhere but I haven't actually tried it yet.

Unironically this, just go easy because it can hurt your gums.

Also, if you haven't already, stop drinking coffee. Switch to tea. Better for you anyways.

Be careful with whiting your teeth. If you're a man it looks really weird if it's too light. You don't wanna be the totally manicured guy. It's gay and to women it reeks of insecurity

Teeth that white are not normal. Even if you brush your teeth twice a day, floss and use mouthwash it will always keep a slight yellow tint thats just natural.

If you want hollywood looking ass bright shiny teeth you need to get whitening treatments, or do them yourself at home. OptimalWhite treatment or 3D Crest Whitestrips work well.

Youre welcome

Crest white strips. Have to be careful because they can make your teeth SUPER sensitive if you use them too much too quickly, but they're surprisingly effective.

tea discolors your teeth as well

just wash your mouth after you drink coffee

There are literally only 2 ways

1. Home bleach
2. Dentist bleach

Both require you to go to a dentist, and it isnt cheap. I would go for the home bleach, you get a tray that you put on the upper/lower teeth which you fill with paste. You can then whiten them as much as possible. Dentist bleach is faster, you'll be white the moment hes done, but its double or triple the price and isnt worth it when you can just do it yourself. Also the trays last forever and the paste is cheap as fuck, so once you get over the first price you can keep whitening for cheap for years and years.

Nothing else works, absolutely nothing. Whitener toothpath is an abrasive, it rubs off your enamel and the outer most layer of stains but that wont actually change your teeth color much if at all.

Diet is very simple; no red wine, sugar, coffee, cigarettes, strainer foods (think anything like beetroots). Stay away from this and your teeth wont darken much if at all.

This. Been brushing with baking soda, pink salt, peroxide, and peppermint oil for years. Dentist always asks me why I bother coming for a cleaning (there's never any tartar/plaque buildup for him to remove) and what teeth whitening product I use. In my 30s only 1 cavity (while using crest in my 20s). Also use plackers to floss at least twice daily. No soda, ever, shit is cancer in a can.

bump for interest
teeth yellow as hell

And to other chicks it reeks of a man who takes care of himself.

Really depends on what kind of girl youre trying to attract.

wash it often and do oil pulling

Attached: 1515392039199.jpg (640x738, 79K)

How important is flossing exactly? I've never really flossed and my teeth are fine, but I'm kind of worried. Never really though about it until now.

It's more likely you'll get gum disease if you don't. That normally sets in 35+ (or earlier if you're a smoker) so you're unlikely to have fucked yourself yet. Do it once a day.

More important than brushing toothlet