I have a resting heart rate of 95 at the age of 21

I've been going to the gym for about 5 years now, doing strength training and no cardio. You could be saying "oh shit, you're doing no cardio, no wonder why your heart rate is high". Yeah, say that to about my mother who doesn't exercise at all and has a shit diet. She's got a resting heart rate of 60. She's never exercised...

Attached: 0004146251_10.jpg (480x480, 14K)

you're fat lmao, I never do cardio and have resting hr of 50

I'm athletic as fuck. Not fat at all LOL

>I'm athletic as fuck
>95 hr
lmao no you're not, that's borderline tachycardia

Are you just a thick cunt or a troll? My underlying question is why I have this. I'm not fat as you've assumed. I'm trying to get to the bottom of it so..

are you 3 ft tall?

I'm 5ft 9. Why?

>My underlying question is why I have this
Because you're delusional unathletic fat fuck, or you have some heart defect in which case go to a doctor. I still bet it's former tho.

Do you eat your veggies brah? drink enough water? Coffee?

I'm 5ft 9, have very little body fat and the doctors say I'm fine as my health care is shit.

Attached: 29138103_875253345987631_1944042768_n.png (540x960, 723K)

I don't eat much vegetables and have two cups of coffee a day. I drink PLENTY of water. Both my mother and father drink coffee, and don't eat veggies, yet they have a resting heart rate of 60. I'm confused af

Yep I was right you're unathletic and fat. Case solved go do your cardio.

How the fuck is that considered fat? My mother is fat and doesn't exercise and has a rate of 60. Where is the logic of that?

It look like we have a case of autism itt

nigger I have abs untill about 15-18% bf and you have none that means you're above that. I would say at least 20% bf that's neither lean nor athletic.

Do any drugs? Pre-workout? Caffeine? White coat syndrome?

I'm not having a fucking debate about body fat you deluded fuck. Jesus Christ. Do you have an insecurity complex or something? I'm simply wondering as to why my mother has a lower heart rate than me, when I'm clearly healthier than her and do more exercise than her. And CLEARLY am much leaner than her. If you're just doing to spout how "autistic" I am fuck off lmao

No drugs, 2 coffees a day.

i’m in the same situation user. my resting HR is around 95 also.

i used to smoke for 15 years and use cocaine.

doctors says it will never drop even though i’m in decent shape and run 6 days a week

Attached: 6E37DBCC-06D8-43F9-8667-B53D78EBECBC.gif (500x354, 683K)

well clearly you're not, that's what I'm saying you. You're delusional

these user are bang on

>if you do drugs or smoke the damage can already be done and its VERY hard to come back from

>tfw smoke infrequently
>drink frequently
>do cocaine occasionally

>resting heart rate of 62 bpm

Attached: 1sduxre049fj5ryuaqyfskexi.384x313x1.jpg (384x313, 77K)

Wtf do your abs have to do with anyone else

got excited because i thought 'BPM' meant 'braps per minute' and this was gonna be a high test thread

Troll or body dysmorphia. Literally impossible to tell on Veeky Forums

sure.

>very little body fat

You're delusional - you're clearly not obese but that's not "very little body fat"

> resting heart rate of 46 bpm

S-surely I just missed some of the beats right?

could just have a healthy cardiovascular system

when I ran 8 miles every other day my resting heart rate was 50 bpm

Hahgaahgaaa FAT

>I'm simply wondering as to why my mother has a lower heart rate than me, when I'm clearly healthier than her and do more exercise than her. And CLEARLY am much leaner than her.
No you're not. You are fat and out of shape. 95bpm resting heart rate isn't healthy.
You are going to have a heart-attack soon thank God.
Fuck off with your autism

THEN WHY DOES MY MOTHER WHO IS OBESE AS FUCK HAVE A LOWER HEART RATE YOU RETARDED CUNT FUCKING TELL ME INSTEAD OF BEING A KEYOBARD WARRIOR FAGGOT FUCKING CUNT FUCK I HATE 4 CHAN

If your resting bpm is above 70 your cardiovascular system is disgustingly out of shape

>THEN WHY DOES MY MOTHER WHO IS OBESE AS FUCK HAVE A LOWER HEART RATE YOU RETARDED CUNT FUCKING TELL ME INSTEAD OF BEING A KEYBOARD WARRIOR FAGGOT FUCKING CUNT FUCK I HATE 4 CHAN
Autism at it's finest.
Veeky Forums hates you even more.
You are a fat piece of garbage and you'll be dead soon from a heart attack. Stop getting all worked up or you'll have a stroke first with that high as fuck heart rate.
Better go kys you fat blob

Do you even fucking cardio you retard?

>moron picks up weights and puts them down and thinks this has anything to do with cardiovascular health

You can not be fat and lift weights and still have shit heart health.

What do you not understand user??? It’s because YOU ARE FAT AS FUCK!!!!

Presuming everything you say is true, you should check your electrolytes levels (sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium) or you could just eat a lot of salty potato chips and drink milk.

Everyone in this thread is a retarded faggot.

I have the same concern. 26, in damn good shape, and my resting heart rate is usually in the high 70s. Has been since I was a teenager.

>I have the same concern. 26, in damn good shape, and my resting heart rate is usually in the high 70s. Has been since I was a teenager
You're the faggot. A resting heart rate of 70s. You are an out of shape fatty.
Kys you reject.

6’1” 190, visible abs. For retarded niggers like you, that means “not fat,” so something else must be the cause.

>5 years lifting
Kek

Do you take an excess of stimulants and sugary foods?
Do you have a problem with stress
Do you get at least 8 hours of sleep every night?
Do you give yourself adequate rest and recouperate fully?

If you look over that check list and nothing rings true then you might just have a high resting heart rate.
It happens.
Try lowering your body mass and eating less food.

While I don't agree with these anons calling you fat have you thought that maybe its visceral fat thats cloaking your organs and cholesterol chilling inside your arteries and veins? just because you don't see the fat doesn't mean it's not there..

I was around there too, pic rel8ed dropped me to 60bpm

Attached: no-coffee1.jpg (250x249, 44K)

6'1" 190lbs
for retarded nigger like you that is fat. Lose some weight you fat porker.

This has got to be a troll. I'm guessing those fags screaming about for realized it's not going away so they are going full retard in other threads

You have got to be a troll. You are retarded. Go fuck yourself and then neck yourself.
Worthless shitbag

This isn't the board for telepathy and ESP, so you have to supply relevant information yourself.
What have you done so far to fix it? What did the doctor say? What did they test for? What do you eat? Do you avoid salt? Do you feel weak or stressed out? What makes it better? What makes it worse? How often do you train? Is your sleep ever interrupted? Are tired in the morning or do you feel fresh and wake by yourself after 8 yours? After 4-5 hours?

Your mom is in better shape than you fat soyboy.
Kys faggot