Hey Veeky Forums

How do i make myself look better other than losing weight (which is highly due) ? Any Tips etc.?

Attached: 15218946240131599918039.jpg (3264x2448, 2.81M)

Go to church and read a book a week.
Get rid of your shit haircut
Lift at least 6 hours a week
Volunteer for the local salvation army or st vincent de paul

yup

Thanks for your advice
I'm Reading alot and currently studying in Uni here in Germany so i don't think i will be going to the Army. Anything else Health-wise?

Cultivating your body, heart, and mind are of utmost importance. Imitate Jesus and Socrates, dont eat sugar except maybe in your coffee, and possibly consider eunuch-hood in order to deprive yourself of avenues of sin.

Yeah, stop looking like a lesbian.

this, but unironically,

No direspect, but are you a f to m tranny? if not, see your doctor for trt

Not Sure on how serious you are with that desu
But thx for the Health Tips

Im m Not a tranny
Wanted to dye my Hair at least once in my life so i just went for it

How the fuck did that shitty desu get there

You say you dont want to hear about losing weight, but want health advice. I dont know what you want to hear except for reforming yourself morally. Lose 40 pounds and spend 3-4 years putting on 50 pounds of muscle. Garbage in garbage out, you can put that in moral, intellectual, or health columns.

Attached: fry.PNG?1307468855.png (603x452, 188K)

Yea sorry didnt think that One through was talking about eating Drinking that stuff

Grow out your hair and focus on losing weight.

perfect trap face. id wreck that mouth

Attached: tenor.png (640x628, 150K)

Please don't

reach puberty
for fucks sake get rid of that stupid haircut. i think you could pull off the shaved head look in a few years, but for now grow out a fringe and dye your piss yellow hair back to something normal
lose weight obvs, but its important to grow muscle. go for that lean look.
hair removal cream everywhere except arm and legs
get a tan, go as dark as possible, i got a decent tan from doing 1 hour of cardio outside a day. shirt off to avoid unaesthetic cigarette arms
when you go shopping, make sure you get shirts that fit well. theres a massive difference between a $10 shirt from ebay and something nice from h&m (you dont need to spend much)

is this really you? wow, ok. the good news is there's nothing you can't improve on.
1- ditch your shit feminist haircut. nobody ever tells girls this, but femininity is attractive to guys. grow your hair into a feminine hair style.
2- stop eating refined carbs. eat mostly vegetables, fruit, legumes, etc. drink only water. your diet doesn't need to be perfect. just pick something you know how to follow.
3- shave your chest hair. Why do i even need to say this.
4- what the fuck are you wearing?
5- learn how to rotate your photos.

ay dios mio el ogro de las americas......

Sorry then bro, but damn you got some feminine features. And that haircut is magnifying it. But worry not, some age, a little weightloss (like you said) and a classic masculine haircut and you're good to go.
Godspeed

3- shave your chest hair. Why do i even need to say this.

This is irrelevant unless you are shooting for 14 year olds or club whores

LA ABOMINACION

wait a sec. when i wrote this i assumed you were a girl. you are, right? i'll feel stupid if you're actually a guy.

i disagree.
no homo but the lumberjack look is attractive and manly, but some shitty couple strands of hair inbetween your nipples isnt very attractive

>La Criatura de gordo mariposa....
A bullet

Attached: 1519278880633.webm (1440x1080, 1.25M)

Im a guy Yes and while youre probably wondering, no my dick isnt small but Yea i guess im pretty feminine at least look wise or Maybe just the Pic

Attached: He+looks+like+an+oblivion+character+_0cfc016ef3ccbc9aad2fd10755e7c374.jpg (640x480, 61K)

I got it
Thx for some tough Love though

you're so feminine looking, you honestly need to lost weight and put on some muscle mass. Get rid of that hair cut too. Get your hormones checked, you look like a bitch

Im not saying this as an insult but you honestly look gay. You look way too femenine imo, and i doubt grils will be into that, loose weight so that you'll have a jawline. Lift, and get rid of that haircut.

I will thank you
And seriously the Haircut was a One Time Thing

Are you sure you’re not a teenage lesbian?