Skin tone is EXTREMELY important for aesthetics. Being pale is a death sentence...

Skin tone is EXTREMELY important for aesthetics. Being pale is a death sentence. 89% of women prefer when a white man has tanned skin and dark hair as opposed to pale skin and blond/light features.

Luckily, you have the power to change weak, light, feminine features in two steps:

1) Beta Carotene
The "glow" of your skin depends on beta carotene. There is plenty of science supporting that beta carotene glow produces a healthier skin tone.

2) Melanotan II
Melanotan is a peptide originally developed as an item to protect people from skin cancer. The benefits are:
• Amazingly quick tans
• Tans last much longer than normal
• Can darken light hair to be more masculine
• Makes it easier to maintain consistent skintone as all over the body
• Improves erection quality

To combat autistic posters from spewing idiotic posts:
Yes, you can tan "normally". Melanotan II can make you tan in 1/20th the time, and is an option to maintain in the winter months. Classic tanning will also not affect hair color for those looking to darken thier beard.
Yes, melanotan II carries risk and some side effects. A small percentage of people get severe stomach aches. Some people have moles become more prominent. While most freckles/moles fade after initial use, some people have them remain. Always do your own research.

I recommend anyone who is pale to consider it. I know it can be hard for some people to admit that there are features that are, on average, considered more attractive than others. Refrain from getting irrationally upset and having cognitive dissonance issues and just think about it.

Attached: bvnwE_d.jpg (494x252, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(10)00116-9/abstract
sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110111133224.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dilly dilly

>Pale is bad
t. el goblino

sage

Attached: the new face of america.png (914x1208, 131K)

mad?

redpill me on beta carotene. How much should you consume? Does it produce actual effects on its own or is it just bullshit like multivitamins? Does it make tanning easier?

im Mediterranean so I don't need too much to tan, but any thoughts on a pre summer tan? How long and how often?

Melanotan gives you cancer. Literally.

Eat vegetables and get a spray on if needed

darker skin color is hormones

beta carotene is abundant in sweet potatoes(enough to turn your palms orange if consumed too much of), another reason they're GOAT

Don't consume too much. Instead consume a wide range of caretinoids from vegetables. Tomatoes, broccoli, carrots

There is actual science showing yellowness of skin determines attractiveness and that making people eat caretinoid rich foods improves their skin tone in a few weeks.

Dark tan may be ok for short term yolo gains but your skin will look significantly worse in the long run if you sunbathe excessively.

There has never been a proven link.

Also, you are 5'7.

Which is why you take Melanotan II, so you can get tan with spending barely any time in the sun.

astaxanthin > beta carotene

I'm pretty much as pale as you can imagine. I don't have red hair but I'm Irish. I always burn before I tan. How do I into not being pale?

whenever i tried beta carotene I got headaches

Carrots give me diarrhea.

Same issue here. Tanning bed is the only way I've been able to get any color in me. I go outside for 10 minutes and burn instantly.

Why the hell do you want to be black? Is that an American thing? Here in Europe, people laugh at extremely tanned people, it's SUPER low class - "Sunnyboy dank Sonnenbank".

He's not asking you to become extremely tanned. I think he's right. I'm exremely pale and I think it makes me look unhealthy and less attractive. I have been doing UV this year. Not much, only 3-4 times since september. You can't even tell i'm doing UVs and but it's better. I think you should have a slight tan all year round.

>beta carotene glow
ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(10)00116-9/abstract
sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110111133224.htm
Just one of the many reasons to EAT YOUR VEGETABLES.

Do any Veeky Forumsizens have experience with Melanotan II? I thought about using it becasue I work outside now and spring/summer are coming up.

Same here, I make it to 20 minutes and burn. I've tried slowly introducing the sun but the window between small tan and lobster skin burn is 45 seconds

started taking beta carotene pills this week, hopefully it makes me look better, i've always been pale as fuck

Attached: 1495717911378.png (300x300, 118K)

I agree desu. Most chicks absolutely dig my skin tone/eye color combo and I get called “exotic”all the time.

t. blue eyes, bronze skinned italian living in USA

overly Pasty and blotchy red skin is disgusting, plus pale skinned guys barely have any muscle definition, they all look flabby

>American
>Italian
No

This thread is confusing. Ok, I should eat vegtables. What else? Should I do a tanning bed? Should I take a melanotan supplement? Pls help

I’m not American. Just going to college in the USA on a visa.

Why wouldn't you just go outside you dumb fuck lmao

I'm looking for melanotan right now. You need to inject yourself and it's an illegal drugs...

>pale is bad

It is. It makes you look like you never go outside and it's unnatractive.

>beta carotene
actually all varieties of carotentoids help with skintone - lutein, zeaxanthin, lycopene, etc

eat your dark leafy greens!

Because it's dark and there's two meters of snow, you fucking retard.

Start by tanning very short time.
Like go outside during midday, lay on stomach for 3 minutes, and on back for 3 minutes.

If you don't burn, increase it by 30 seconds or a minute every day.

I started at 6 mins now I am at 30 minutes.

Yeah no. Cancer, skin aging, moles.

All reasons to never go near the sun. Fuck off.

>living in a shithole
LmAO

Iv had more success being pale and fit than tanned and fit. It makes you look generic being tanned and fit. It attracts more of the worse kind of girls. Pale = nerdy = nerdy chicks which is the best type.

Your insecurity is showing

>Do any Veeky Forumsizens have experience with Melanotan II?

I've used it. It works well, even if you don't go tanning or get any UV exposure you will get a little boost in color. But, ultimately, you should get UV exposure to get a better tan. The tan lasts a while, too.

But be careful. The thing about moles/freckles popping up or enlarging is true. Some get it worse than others. I've read that keeping it at a low dosage consistently (.2/.3mg a day) lessens the likelihood of them, but idk. I got a couple on my face, but they faded away after I stopped cycling.

enjoy faster skin aging, wannabe mulatto

Eat more carrots and go outside more.

Being pale can look good. Pic related.

Attached: michael-phelps1.jpg (2048x1536, 551K)

Enjoy your skin cancer.

imagine being wh*te

having to take skin cancer baths in order to not look like a ghoul, lmao.