Copes

How many did you fall for?
>NoFap
>Cold Showers
>onions
>"men are more attractive in their 30s/have the upper hand in the sexual market"
>balding is good and masculine
>size doesn't matter
>height doesn't matter, just lift bro
>frame isn't more important than having muscles

Attached: 1474238564159.gif (359x371, 405K)

>men are more attractive in their 30s/have the upper hand in the sexual market"

But actually. I've never banged such young chicks (18/19) until I got so old. Importantly if you AREN'T dating this age group, how the hell are you ever going to find a non roastie?

I include onions in meals whenever I can because onions are fucking delicious.
And now that I'm 28 and have shitloads of money I'm sure I could have any 21 y/o slut I wanted, if I wasn't a family man.

>men in their 30s have the upper hand in the sexual market

we do though

cold showers arent a meme tho

>complains of too many roasties
>tries to bang only young girls.

You are the problem mate.

No fapping before workout
No shampoo
Height matters

I'm not banging EVERY 18 yo...

>No shampoo
This is a thing?
I never cut, and wash my hair once every 2 or more months because I'm lazy.
It stinks quite bad when wet.
Your hair is not self washing

The point is that girls in that age group are much more likely to be promiscuous roasties, so your chance of finding a gf who isn't also a slut are much reduced compared to looking at girls who have left that phase behind.

I wash my hair every day, just don't put any shit in it. Just comb, then rinse and scrub thoroughly. Doesn't smell (I asked other people about this to make sure I wasn't just getting used to my own smell), stays in place perfectly.

Yes they are

>he tried these topiary remedies without also changing his mindset
>thinks everything is about being attractive to other people
Pathetic frogposter.

Balding is fine if you have the face for it and you aren’t a beta fag. Size matters a bit. Height and frame matter a lot but face and money trump them any day of the week. Onions are delicious and you’re a puss if you don’t enjoy them regardless of benefits. The rest are legit though.

>>NoFap
yes
>>Cold Showers
for a while, I did it to gain cold resistance though
>>onions
lol no, whenever i think of anyone doing the onion meme i think of some smelly 15 year old autist trying to increase his test
>>"men are more attractive in their 30s/have the upper hand in the sexual market"
no
>>balding is good and masculine
ive got thick and lucious hair, no need to cope
>>size doesn't matter
didnt fall for it
>>height doesn't matter, just lift bro
im 6'5 lmao, pic related
>>frame isn't more important than having muscles
ive got a good frame, no need to be in denial

Attached: height doesnt matter bro.png (864x441, 234K)

Correction balding isn’t the end of the world. Shaving it off is infinitely more attractive than being the obviously balding faggot who just wont let go of that last bit of hair. There’s no cure for it there won’t ever be and you can’t hide it, just shave your shit and own it.

how do you figure? i take one at night and it helps me sleep like a baby
it also just feels really good to step out of a cold shower and dry off, its like giving your body a little dose of stress and then overcoming it

>>"men are more attractive in their 30s/have the upper hand in the sexual market"

lmao at them every single day

Attached: lmAO.png (794x563, 66K)

actually true though, meanwhile women spoil extremely early

Unless you're extremely good looking the 30s bit won't work. How are they better than some fit/ 21 year old

Money.

>"men are more attractive in their 30s/have the upper hand in the sexual market"
i won't let you take this away from me mate. i'm not going to spend the next several decades with my thumb up my ass fantasizing about an alternative reality where i didn't have a shitty, poorly-socialized childhood & didn't spend the first 7 years of my adult life playing captain autismo.

so yeah i fell for that one. what else am I supposed to do?

>NoFap

I keep falling for this one for some reason, even though when I don't jerk off for weeks I start turning into an edgy asexual weirdo, and when I do fap now & then I'm way calmer, get along with people better, etc.