My girlfriend is an actual semen demon? help?

for the past couple weeks, I've been trying noFap, along with the onion pill and capers.

I got really fucking high and had an epiphany. For the first time in my life, I was finally able to have a concept of the future. I pictured myself old, with children alongside my girlfriend who I realized was going to be with me for the rest of our lives. I felt like I saw a future where if I worked hard, I would get it. All my life I felt as if I was going down in a spiral so I made the concious decision to change the past that night.

I think I I finally decalcified my pineal gland. Earlier that day I had listened to a Jim Rohn seminar wich also woke up something new inside of me.

Everything was telling me that I had finally put myself back on track. Before that I had cried the most out of my entire life after coming home from the gym one day, realizing my own unhappiness.

But then after we had decided to go to bed, something very strange began to happen.

My girlfriend for whatever reason, decided she wanted to suck me off. I was high as shit, the highest i had ever been in my 5'5'' life. Of course I agreed.

The lights were off and I began to notice more strange things. She was sucking me off HARD. The hardest, most intense blowjob she ever gave me. I was high, but it felt like it must have already been a while since she started.

Then everything started to connect. I'm an aquarius. She's a gemini. Earlier that month I had gotten a gallon water jug, which I now understood as part of my destiny as the water bearer. Before she sucked me off, she asked for a drink,so I gave her my jug, from which she drank from a huge amount.

Attached: Succubus-380x240.jpg (380x240, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/popculture/your-life-lie-zodiac-has-changed-here-s-your-new-t103295
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whileshe was sucking me off, everything in my being was telling me to lunge her off of me. My heart began to race as I begun to understood that I had initiated this atrological ritual when I passed her my water jug. But I let her finish me off, and I came harder than I ever have, right down in her throat.

Knowing all this, I even asked her if she enjoyed it. All she said was

"Yeah, I did a good job"

Aquarius' are the most powerful of the ziodiac signs. All my life my super powers have been dormant untilI started taking the onion pill along with noFap and capers.

heed this tale, /fit
don't let my mistake be yours. Be better. DON'T TRUST SEMEN DEMONS

I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl I've known and been friends with for a long time. We spent a week together not too long ago, our first sexual experience with each other. I'm much more experienced; she'd only had sex twice in her life before this.

I came at least 25 times inside her in one week. I could not stop cumming inside her. I would drop a load inside her and then be hard again 5 minutes later and use my cum as lube to go again and cum inside her again. It was the best week of my life.

I feel you, man.

is this what schizophrenia is like?

What are you on. I want one of these awakening/3rd eye/pineal gland dealie'0s

What the fuck has fit become. Is this x shit or is this what happens when I leave you fags for a couple years?

OP wtf are you on?????????
also put me in the screencap

Attached: 1515542320453s.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Drug induced psychosis.
OP your solipsistic delusions will get better when you’re not fucked out of my our head. You’re smoking yourself insane.
I’m serious.

Attached: 1519330685220.jpg (680x684, 42K)

Also, if you truly believe in astrological signs, then maybe you should use your real one? This came out a couple years ago but people choose to ignore it for whatever reason.

today.com/popculture/your-life-lie-zodiac-has-changed-here-s-your-new-t103295

wtf did I just read

This

oh shit im on 11th day of hardmode NoFap and this story got me really hard

Attached: 1515936773706.jpg (646x720, 23K)

>edging for about 1/2 hour
>decide not to nut and goto sleep
>halfasleep hear bed creeking
>open eyes see 8/10 hips/stomach/legs riding my dick
>noice, look up toward head, its a fuzzy void, no face
>shout "Lucifer"
>pass back out

Evident psychosis, you get them from smoking skunk (high THC indica), ease up.

What the actual fuck

Attached: pepe.png (665x608, 251K)

>Earlier that month I had gotten a gallon water jug, which I now understood as part of my destiny as the water bearer.

Attached: 9E0496C3-0096-4825-B7A0-2481D5D18615.png (600x580, 360K)

Dude you spend too much time on the Internet and on drugs, calm the fuck down.

What am i reading

Attached: 1521146999759.jpg (330x314, 45K)

You'd be dead if she was a real semen demon, your life force would be gone.

Was your ''girlfriend'' an illusion by any chance?

Attached: 1482339009661.jpg (155x177, 7K)

>reddit spacing
Looks like you need ya'll upvotes m8. Put me on screencap faggot.

>water bearer

Attached: 1502518567593.jpg (200x211, 10K)

not true succubi like to farm your nuts bro

Boron for decalcifying

Someone please screencap this

Attached: 1520984165468.jpg (1238x885, 122K)

i love this board