The more work/effort you put in, the more you get out in 99% of sports and activities

>the more work/effort you put in, the more you get out in 99% of sports and activities
>except lifting

>bro ur body cant handle more than 3x5 squats bench and 1x5 deadlifts
>if you're in the gym for more than 45 minutes you're wasting time
>haha nice overtraining kiddo
>too much volume. need roids
>meanwhile basketball practice for high school kids is 2 hours a day 5 days a week

when did you learn this board has zero athletes and should be taken with a grain of salt? (no wonder they picked lifting, shit genetics for any other sport)

Attached: 1465055503831.jpg (1024x1024, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/xoobruna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine being such a shit gender that the only other redeemable secondary sex characteristic you have is something you regularly poop out of lmao

>what is MEV
>what are beginner gains
>what is recovery
>what is adaptation

shut the fuck up faggot, what do you do other than pick of pieces of metal?

god you probably look like shit even for bodybuilding standards. Post stats

Jebus christ dat donk

There’s a small group of marathon runners and athletes on this board but yeah, it’s mostly anime dorks that hate sports and never exercise outside.

instagram.com/xoobruna/
her insta, you're welcome

>get fake ass
>maybe lip injections
>get fake tits
>become famous off social media
>don't have to work a day in your life if you're not retarded and now how to invest

god i wish I was a girl in 2018

Hey faggot, when I played tennis for 4 hours a day, I eventually burned out and hurt myself, as did a lot of my teammates. I can tell that you've never played any sports, because your first statement isn't true by any means. Also, lifting is a lot more high impact than 2 hours of practice, so you can't do it as frequently without getting burnt out. You need recovery. and the amount of recovery depends on what you're doing. You don't lift OR play sports

>Also, lifting is a lot more high impact than 2 hours of practice

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

fuck dude, I rather lift 3 days in a row on a PPL than go to another track practice. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit lmao

The socially awkward gymcels of this board absolutely deserve to be mocked on a daily basis.

You clearly don't lift heavy if you believe that. And while cardio sucks, it's way easier to recover from than lifting. It's nearly impossible for most people to overtrain on cardio.

Project harder buddy

And while cardio sucks, it's way easier to recover from than lifting

I mostly ran the 100/200, it's hardly cardio, dumb faggot. God you're so fucking stupid. Im telling you I legitimately rather lift 7 days than do a single 4x400m relay. Lifting is so fucking easy compared to actual sports, lifting heavy or not. I deadlift 495 and a competitive 800m is HANDS DOWN the hardest physical activity I have ever done in my life

Jesus christ

The fags who say lifting every day/most days is dangerous and ineffective have always (1) never tried it and (2) are lowkey lazy and are using that as an excuse to not lift more than 3-4 times a week.

Here is a thought, why the fuck do you keep listening to some thick glasses, test tube holding, lab coat wearing faggot telling you how to workout and eat because he went to come faggot college where they taught him about women's studies? Why don't you listen to the one mother fucker that won't ever lie to you? Your mother fucking body.

If you do an exercise that is "dangerous" but it hurts so good, why the fuck would you stop? If you're lifting every day and making killer gains and some lazy faggot is telling you you need recovery time, why the fuck would you listen?

I'm so fucking tired of lazy, scared mother fuckers who won't try and figure shit out for themselves. You literally don't need anything to workout besides a gym. All these crazy diets, rules, and exercises are bullshit cooked up by some fag who thinks he has validation because he went to school. You wanna see if shit will work? Try it.

Attached: 1487135940784.jpg (208x206, 4K)

HAHAHAHAHA
what are shin splints, runner’s knee, IT band syndrome, plantar fasciitis

I'm not a bodybuilder lol, but I am 6'2" 227lbs and I have 515/325/575 s/b/d. What do you have?

Attached: VID_20180319_162441_2.webm (640x360, 2.64M)

Jesus fucking christ, I know that cardio is hard, but it doesn't take the same toll on your body. Literally all you've been saying is that it's hard and that it sucks, AND I AGREE WITH YOU. But it does not take the same toll on your body.

>run in a big circle as a "sport"
>be an athlete

pick only 1

Fuck off, I tried it multiple times and got hurt every single time. I've been making better gains lifting 4 times a week.

>don't have to work a day in your life
She has a 5 year window tops. Her only chance in life is to find a sugar daddy within this time frame.

>if you're not retarded and now how to invest
Only 1% of people can invest successfully, it's not that easy as it looks.

>Only 1% of people can invest successfully, it's not that easy as it looks.
>putting money in vanguard is hard

Attached: 1517929281528.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Her bio says athlete , and she is sumo deadlifting half a plate. Lmao get the fuck outta there you basic bitch.

Attached: 1521568565919.jpg (970x1364, 152K)

Holy shit, so you did literally what I just told you to do? You heard lifting every day might do something, tried it, failed, and switched things up to something that works for YOUR body?

You're fucking retarded. I'm not bitching about people who actually try it like you, I'm bitching about people who WON'T try anything different and yet claim it won't work with no knowledge or experience on it whatsoever. Usually they are either afraid of injury or lazy, sometimes both.

How does the even make money, except being a porta potty? How much do you recon she makes?

Giving your money to jews

Attached: 1475624234544.jpg (630x618, 88K)

>Only 1% of people can invest successfully, it's not that easy as it looks.

What's the s&p at annually? 7%? How hard is it to fuck up real estate if you have good credit and get a good interest rate?

Inflation creates the illusion that everyone is winning when everyone is losing. You have much to learn.

Closer to 11% if you take into consideration dividends.

Consumer staples historically has returned the highest at 14% (not counting dividends, again, which brings it closer to 16-17%), and prospects for the sector are bright with legalized marijuana on the horizon.

A portfolio of:
60% consumer staples ETF
20% robotics and automation ETF
10% online retail ETF
10% video game ETF
Will set you up nicely for the next 30-40 years.

I traded futures for years, if you think trading the s&p or general market is hard or dangerous, I honestly think you would have a heart attack trading crude. All you have to do is wait for a bear market, buy with everything you have, then sit. It's so cute when people see stocks like apple go down 15% and start panicking or crying about it never going back up again. If you bought in the bear market a little while back when the spx was sitting in the 185ish area and sold today, you'd be good for life. I know dudes that shorted oil when it was in the 30s/20s a few years back. Think they'll ever see their money again? The difference is like the NFL vs high school football. Lmao kids get queasy when the s&p drops 3%, get back to me when you're 7% down with leverage out the asshole

you're the expert, you tell me

You said in your first post that EVERYONE who preaches lifting 3 times a week is lazy or never tried anything else.

t. Has never lifted heavy

In most circumstances (which 95% of all posters on Veeky Forums fall into(
4 days per week >= 3 days per week > lifting 5 days per week > lifting 6 days per week > lifting 7 days per week > 2 or less days per week

>practicing a sport is the same as trying to build muscle

my nigga, try crypto. I am invested heavy in it and daily 10% swings make me yawn.

If I were to listen to my body I would stay home, eat 10k kcal per day in the form of girl scout cookies and pizza and take heroin
Fuck off

Lmao

are South American women the biggest whores on earth?

running sucks but you can run 5+ miles every day and be fine for a few weeks. you cant lift the same volume with the same musceles the day after, you just cant