Oh boy I can't wait till this shit ends up in the water ways?

Oh boy I can't wait till this shit ends up in the water ways?

Does Veeky Forums own/use a water filter? I'm thinking of getting one as seeing our municipal tap water is only going to get more poisoned as time goes on.

Attached: IMG_1970.jpg (640x1316, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Molasses_Flood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have my own well. Get on my level

Just stop drinking water in general. That shit has some dangerous chemicals in it

You should be filtering your drinking water no matter what. Copper and plastic pipes tend to have some nasty shit build up in them over time.

yeah I hear water has some crazy shit called dihydrogen monoxide in it. It's really dangerous look it up.

100% of people who drink it will die

I bet if men still had the same test levels as back in 1800s, they wouldn't even be taking the shit that's being pushed on us today. There would be mass protests.

The second I heard this shit was hormone based I noped the fuck out.

If vasegel could ever get their shit together...

Why is the picture they chose of a woman getting CURRIED?

Over 99% of drownings involve dihydrogren monoxide

So it's birth control by way of completely eliminating sex drive?

user, american companies and feminist groups are lobbying harder then you can possibly imagine to keep it OUT of America.

Will it prevent being horny? This would literally save my life.

feminist groups are against lowering testosterone in men?

I guess I'll just have to eat more onions

Actually, they are against Vasegel.
It's a simple cheap fast painless easily reversed procedure that any man can get done in an afternoon.
Feminist groups and women's groups lost their fucking mind at the thought.

No, I'm not kidding.

What.. what was the other 1%?

> voluntarily chemically castrating yourself
Is this peak soy?

Just googled it, it sounds great

women just need to stop fucming up their own hormones with drugs i doubt women have been having really bad period problems for 10000s of years

lava

>drops testosterone levels so low that it can be classified as chemical castration
Hmmmmmmm

There really is no NEED for test to have a happy life, just like with children. It's 2018, after all. We should try it out.

Haha funny coincidence with the interracial couple there, right bros.

Attached: ((who)).jpg (208x243, 3K)

If you think this meme is funny wait until you get to the 21st century :)

I hear it has other fucked up shit like hydrogen hydroxide and oxidane

POOED

>he'd rather fuck his hormone profile up than control his urges

Attached: IMG_1943.jpg (352x395, 55K)

And when the men complain about the side effects like depression women will call them weak

your own vomit

lmao. these men aren't even going to want to have sex.

So this makes my semen taste like lemon?

Attached: vase gel.png (1018x596, 150K)

Absolutely right!
I as a white male wholeheartedly agree. 2018 is the year of change!

Attached: rare.jpg (3000x3672, 2.11M)

ultra clean water is actually not good for you. water needs a homeostasis of dirtiness in order not to rip electrolytes out of your body as it moves through your system.

also, this male birth control will just make us look better so why care. just don't let your sons take it.

>male birth control will just make us look better so why care

Because it's going to wind up in the water

Is that even necessary?

Attached: 1505117180770.jpg (2192x3024, 394K)

The fuck do you mean control? It's not like you can brainwash yourself into thinking you're not horny when you are.

I always drink mountain spring water at home, but water fountain at the gym and "water" they bring you at restaurants is always questionable

>Drinking tap water instead of bottled water
The best option is but it's not available to everyone sadly.

Its not like your dick jerks itself off

How do I test for test?

>inb4 the pill only works on white men

Attached: kek.jpg (428x368, 26K)

>poo holding huwite girl
>article about sterilising men
Was something meant to be meant by this?

Attached: image.jpg (640x539, 60K)

inb4 poor people forced to take the pills so no more riots

So after reading it it says that it works by killing all of your sperms and giving a small test supplement to keep you from going all tranny. I'm sure that whatever they include in it is not enough to counteract the poison fully, but hypothetically could a home chemist find a way to separate out that testosterone from the soy chemicals?

No problem with masturbating too much, I want to stop being sexually attracted to women altogether.
Such a pointless urge, I'm not going to reproduce anyway.

No men with any sense will actually use this.

It's like female birth control except they turn into a man.

white people aren't having enough kids! Thats why we're letting in so many refugees

Also here's a pill that stops men from reproducing

Attached: le_happy_merchant__184048.jpg (206x213, 14K)

Lots of women use birth control even though it has a ton of bad side effects, there is a certain portion of the population that will use this shit just to prove how progressive and "with it" they are, there will absolutely be media campaigns shaming people that don't use it.

Hmmm

Jack off more and have hot baths

They really exaggerate the side effects, it's only minor, you don't lose the entire basis of your gender

Attached: red.png (253x213, 699)

rich people will use it to protect them from gold diggers

Attached: 2D9F7899-C8DF-42D4-A8E5-725B70E942B1.jpg (3192x2124, 660K)

Lol, good luck limiting my test when blast and cruise. Natties cucked again.

I doubt rich people will risk their health by doing sloots raw

What do I tell her boys?

Attached: 596F035E-FC42-47D4-80E0-DF70AE625C26.png (750x1334, 95K)

She's not worth your time if she didn't choose to marry Hitler

>She's not worth your time if she didn't choose to marry Hitler
this

this

Attached: 1504823345155.jpg (1472x8232, 2.99M)

>pointless
It's literally the only thing of you that has a point.

You havent seen any advertising for this or the media blitz by trusted figures yet. People will literally do anything if they believe everyone else is doing it

take a test

The correct choice is to fuck Hitler (no condom or pill), marry OP and then kill OP while making it look like suicide so she inherits his home and raises Hitler's kid in it.

If you want people to take you seriously get rid of the fucking anime pics.

Better yet, stop watching anime all together. How can you preach about degradation of values while watching that childish bullshit?

Attached: IMG_1498.jpg (923x895, 92K)

>even though it has a ton of bad side effects
Which are those?

Is there anything we can do to get it in?

Alex Jones was right.

Attached: wojackscream.jpg (558x581, 50K)

plastic water bottles still have BPA, faggot

how do i filter that shit out of my water? boiling?

Faggots just tell me something to message her back

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. Shit he says has a grain of truth in it. Xenoestrogens ARE in the water supply, but then he beats on the desk and starts shouting about frogs being gay. Then faggot redditors watching John Oliver see this clip and giggle to themselves about "conspiracy theories" as they chug more soy.

Yeah but ideally you just use them quickly and throw them away, not giving it much time to degrade.
If I have glasses or bottles in my house that I continually use, they are made of glass.

Fuck off cunt i want to see if goku beats jiren

depends on what kind of anime tbqhwufamalam

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Molasses_Flood

Grains

Truth desu

“Didn’t like that one? Alright, how about this: date/time/dinner- me, 7:00pm Saturday, TGIF.”

Time/ place of dinner is up to you to change. Good luck user

>muh redpilled animoo meme

Attached: IMG_1976.jpg (1536x1500, 802K)

Go to an indian doctor who has experience with it and can get it brought in.
I'm pretty damned sure most athletes in american and hollywood men(the straight one's anyway)have probably gotten the procedure done.
I can see more then a few doing it because of the current social climate in america as well.

Fish fuck in it

Wait shit that’s Tinder huh. If you’re trying to just fuck you could stick with that or something more up front. I.E. “fuck/time/place - me, Saturday, mine.”

I don't get it, aren't they both technically good guys? Why are they even in that tournament?

>lel just watch capeshit and kikewood movies

What do I say to this hottie

Attached: 72D2BF1D-DACB-4F38-8DDB-336C2538C6B4.png (750x1334, 808K)

Something funny

Like what

>(((hottie)))

>using tinder

Attached: 7406cfed72283197f5b8babe00e3650f.jpg (687x900, 99K)

Jesus Christ, get into literature or a sport. There are much better things you can do with your time besides watching fucking anime.

like something that would make you want to write lul on Veeky Forums

I’m a brainlet
Help user

pickle rick

BROS

SHES A DARKIE TOO

Attached: C014CF18-749E-481B-8393-EF4A02FE97EF.png (750x1334, 168K)

Goku started a tournament so that he could fight strong people.
The prize of the tournament?
Your universe doesn't get erased. Oh and Dragon Balls.
Goku has personally wiped out I think 4 universes so far and done it while having a smile on his face.
Goku is literally the bad guy right now.
Jiren is the good guy
The writers for Dragon Ball Super have been trying to push Jiren as evil and what not. Even had Goku do the whole NAKAMA thing to make Jiren look bad.

But it's only made Goku worse and Jiren just look like a Jerk but still a good guy.

she's also a whale

Pretty much this. Its like the omeprazole i'm taking for gastritis, where some of the side effects are basically "death".

My ex was on the pill for several years with no noticeable negative effects, other than polluting the water supply with her oestrogenic piss :^)

Attached: 1519780793408.jpg (600x500, 69K)

>They really exaggerate the side effects,
They really don't.
The side effects are called normal because every other woman is on it or is drinking water polluted with it.
It's the new normal now.

That dude who fell into his own cesspool and drowned in shit

NO! this will just cause it to turn into gas form

I use a Brita pitcher with a filter for all my water. When I make tea or coffee, I use filtered water. Hell, I even give filtered water to the dog.

It's not much filtering, no, but it's something. I've thought of getting a better filter sometime, maybe a bigger, under-cabinet, reverse osmosis+charcoal+unicorn dust filter or whatever.