How much are you in for, Veeky Forums? You did buy, right? RIGHT?

How much are you in for, Veeky Forums? You did buy, right? RIGHT?

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/retarget
hera-arms.de/ar-15builder
binance.com/trade.html?symbol=BCC_BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buying a chink scam pump and dump

Of course user

Was there ever a clearer signal to buy as the moon rocket took off yesterday?

In for 10bch, then diversifying when it reaches 0.6

Nobody has bought it. Everyborry holds the fork money. I just realized today i had a shit ton of bch

We will be seeing the main pump coming in two days. Buy this current dip for big gains

>main pump coming in two days.

If nothing happens as a result of the difficulty adjustment then BCH will dump hard

anyone that is buying in is trying to ride the pnd wave, you don't have any actual long term hodlers on this coin.

there will be a lot more resistance on the way up this time as everyone tries to get out before the dump

set a stop loss, sleep well

All in at $1400, we're all going to make it right guys?

>0.6
Overly optimistic

Yeah, if nothing happens this is going to be dumped hard. But expecting to hit at least 0.2

well done bro's we hittin 0.5 soon trust me

s-sure we will..!!!

That shit better make me rich!

When's the difficulty adjustment?

Any original BTC holder who knows anything has switched over. It's clear that the remaining vocal Corecucks are just shills.

fork.lol/pow/retarget

Approximately 18 hours, user.

can somebody give me a quick rundown? Didnt check the crypto news for half a year.

What is happening this weekend with BCH?

pumpy pumpy pumpy pump

unsustainable bcash nonsense with >40% of volume on a single korean exchange. good luck with that one idiots.

So are the cashcucks. Bitcoin is totally fucked. Make some money on the pump then get into a better coin like XMR or ETH

I expect the fighting to be much dirtier this time.

Perfect confluence of unknown intention botnets, koreans, computer security absolutely fucking failing, tether props, tether hacks, thanksgiving, BTC ath and the retarget. Feeling comfy aiming for 0.6 but will be watching very closely from 0.5 up

you will not be slaying any dragons

Bitcoin schism. BTC vs BCH
Nothing is happening this weekend.

What does it mean long term? Is this some internal miner wars stuff?

real niggas (such as myself) are all in on bitmex with max leverage

Why do bcashtards measure their success in the BTC/BCH ratio? If BTC fails as they wish and falls down to 1000$, BCH wouldn't even have to move to get 1.x ratio.

This weekend will either make me or break me.

>Bitcoin schism

I wish I had the nutsac for this, despite believing hard

>sold bitcoin low; bought bitcoin cash high

Any other losers bag holding... want to offload this turd bag ASAP

Not so much miner wars, the whole community split. Unironically ask on reddit if you want to learn more.

It's over bitcoin scaling, Blockstream & Bitcoin don't want to increase blocksize from 1Mb, are relying on off-chain scaling tech that isn't ready yet.

BCH - Bitcoin Cash, Roger Ver, Jihan, forked off the main chain with an immediate increase to 8Mb blocksize.

Segwit2x, which was a compromise agreed between various groups at the New York Agreement, was to implement Segwit (Blockstream's baby, that allows some of their off chain tech to work, but requires complex software updates so adoption is very slow, Segwit tx's are still only around 10%), and then 2 months later a second update to introduce a 2Mb blocksize.

The Segwit part happened, but after that Blockstream cried and cried about the blocksize increase, about how it was going to ruin Bitcoin. They kicked up such a fuss that S2X was actually cancelled, which triggered a massive BCH rally, as many people now see BCH as the only hope Bitcoin actually has for scaling now.

you've already gotten 25% get the fuck out and don't play with fire

>using bitfinex

do you hate money?

if a flip happens have fun trying to withdraw anything

>bought bch at 400 dollars
>literally nothing will scare me

>bought in @ $300 CAD
feelsgoodman.jpg

very nice anons, but how much did you buy?

we're gonna make it bro
i have 38

poorfag here. 2.27

Specifically regarding this weekend, is the difficulty adjustment.

Basically, BTC adjusts mining difficulty every 2016 blocks, which is about every 2 weeks. BCH is immune to this, as they adjust every block based on average of previous 144 blocks or so.

BTC is currently suffering from mining limit; unconfirmed transactions to move coins around takes longer and longer if there isn't enough power.

If BCH somehow managed to overtake BTC in mining power in any way where BTC has less mining power, then it'd be game over for BTC as they're locked away for some 2 weeks where they can't adjust to the new smaller mining pool.

This is countered by BTC where they alter the mining rewards for when there are smaller number of miners, enticing them to mine for BTC instead of BCH. This however is worthless if BTC's price drops to the point where even that's not worth it anymore.

So, this weekend (in 18 hours) is precisely when the new difficulty level kicks in for BTC. Some people think it's the perfect time to strike for BCH and overtake mining power.

It doesn't help that BTC's price is falling right now, even if slowly. There's the tether scandal as well, if you'd want to look that up.

This, anyone that is choosing cryptos based on fundamentals isn't going to go with either fork.

>Operation Dragon Slayer

.....aaaaaaand the rocket is taking off!

It has ahppened already nigger
BTG and BCH (gold - store of value and cash -currency, fucking cringe ikr)
Original chain about to die as was foretold
This better go smooth or we witness crypto winter 2.0

holy shyt, isnt it too soon?

Indeed.

Nobody's actually set a time to do anything. That's just rumours.

Either way, BTC's price does need to drop for it to work. It's probably more the effect of the tether scandal than anything BCH's done.

>fork.lol/pow/retarget

WE GOT LIFTOFF BOOOOOOOOOOOOIZZZZ

Go all in on bch

And get REKT by Saturday evening.

Just a reminder, don't be a corelet

all in. bought 16 at 0.08 and 18 at .145

Quite the psy, op, 1/2, 2/1, nah, many more. I still don't thinK THE game being watched is the game being Played. best entertainment I've had in a lONg time.

Scared money makes no money, go big or go home.

thanks guise

also: should I sell my DGB and buy an AR15 for the cash or HODL no matter what? Still in the green and made good profit with it in may. I also own one AR already.

What do you think is the likely result of this weekend?

Depends on how shit your current AR is

I'm out of your measuring dicks contest. ETH has been good to me

If anyone tells you what's going to happen in the future, they're trying to sell you something.

That said, I'm guessing nothing much will happen. BCH will probably get pumped higher, BTC will lose a bit, and not the flippening that people are yelling about. I'll be surprised either way. I'm leaning towards BCH for now, and have my coins in there.

I'm more interested in what'll happen once bitfinex runs out of BTC in their wallets, which should happen in about a week or two.

liquidated almost all my alts for bch some time ago, didn't get in at the bottom but i'm profiting all the same
i know it will 2x from here in the near future.

Well there is one problem with ETH hombre...it may lose its No.2 spot on this. Seriously

BCH will eventually do the flippening but lol@ thinking that it's gonna happen before trading pairs are up on the major exchanges.

BITCOIN SUB 8000 SUICIDE WATCH

it's so fast though. Don't fall for the memes

holy shit bro I have the same exact amount of bch

I SOLD AT .2 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm waiting for it to inevitably dump to 0.109 so I can load up my bags

Buy back quick.
We will moon all night.

Daily reminder this is going to get dumped in January when Coinbase releases their BCH.

u should short then if ur so confident u fucking retard

Im upset you cant buy BCH on binance lol kms

it is one of those

hera-arms.de/ar-15builder

with a 11,5" barrel and a Geissele SD-3G trigger.

I want a plain A4 as well though

BTC under 8k...man is this happening again? fucking deja vu and I didnt buy in AGAINN!!! AWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bought 30 @ .146 :) stop loss at .2 now so whatever happens I'll make some good gains at least

Obvious shitcoin pump paired with FUD campaign is obvious.

Fucksakes. Plebs.

> Shorting Crypto.
I'm confident but not a fucking retard

Agreed. No reason we can't ride it and take their money though.

No :( I wish I did yesterday and have just watched it moon all day...

in and out before then bud. never hodl any coin.

SEE GIF
LMFAO

Fuck sake guys if you're still holding the most expensive coin to transact with and haven't taken on the REPEATED bad mouthing of Segshitbankercuckcoin by the entirety of the Chinese mining force than you really deserve what is coming to you

>segwit2x
Its a good thing it was canceled, people tried to go ahead with it anyways and the shit didn't work.

Just dumped by bags from the last moon mission. Came out barely ahead. Phew.

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=BCC_BTC

You absolute SHMUCK

Fun fact: I think core shills got the day off for Thanksgiving. Watch- by tomorrow you'll have all these FUD bitcoin cash threads that call "bitcoin cash" bcash and talk about Roger Ver like anyone gives a shit.

WTF IT'S NOT STOPPING

C'mon Bcashiers keep on pumping your savings away. Come to daddy bitcoin.

I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER WHEN IT WENT BACK DOWN TO .202 AGHHHHHH

You will buy back more expensive soon.
You always do.
You all , always do.

HAHAHAHAHA

it's just getting started.

we're crashing this plane into the motherfucking dragon!!

>fork.lol/pow/retarget
I put all my BTC into BCH back at 0.17 you knob. was guessing how high it would go.

THank fuck I stayed up drunk long enough to cancel my prematurely low sell orders lmao.

lmao just wait til the FOMO hits you if this goes above .25

pls hit 0.40 today like the good old pump from a few weeks back

When is the difficulty adjustment?

A page that shows details of the adjustment will be great as well

Set a stop loss! There's a chance you might lose a huge chunk without it, don't fuck around and get greedy.

Man you would be kicking yourself in the ass right now, we're going over 2k m8

what exchange should i dump these BCH on when it hits 2k?

In for like 120k

Feeling comfy af

Bro it literally ain't stopping until the kart is fully tipped screen cap this

went all in bch at ATH because im a fucking moron and now am praying we pump again

PLEASE GOD

>bitcoin cash

I'm not getting rich fast enough this is frustrating