Do you have a beard, Veeky Forums?

Do you have a beard, Veeky Forums?
Why?

>no
>shaved it off the first warm day of 2018

Attached: pat_rothfuss.jpg (350x466, 49K)

i dont have a beard since i look better shaved

No, since soyboys and hipsters claimed the bearded look I shave with a machine every 3 days. The most i'll go is a week or two with out shaving.

Attached: Vae Victis Brennus and Camillus.jpg (1213x1465, 529K)

I have one but may shave it for same reason as even though I suffer from chronic baby face without it

Don't need one.

Yes
It hides my soft chin which is also exasterbated by my 20% body fat. At least I can go bald face to Keanu Reeves in John Wick in about a month.

No, I started shaving daily a month ago and love it.

this motherfucker needs to realase that fucking book already

no
I like my jawline clean shaven

short full beard is only acceptable way. Like short enough that your chin and jawline are still defined. And full enough that there isn't any barren spots. Most nu-males don't do this or can't achieve it. Not having the full thing or styling your beard to have something like a goatee or chinstrap makes you look like a fag.

Curated stubble master race reporting in.

I have a very good jawline. Don't need one

>No.
>I'm not a soyboy.

Attached: soy boys.jpg (608x399, 62K)

came here to post this

Nope. I shave every couple of days because I like how I look without facial hair more than with.

Werewolf mode here...I'm just a hairy fucking guy...I would have to shave every day...easier just to keep it tight and neat....Has Rothfuss written the 3rd book yet?

Attached: tumblr_p1bg9ut7X61th6mw1o1_500.jpg (500x734, 60K)

Don't need one

Can't have one for work anyway

Not a faggot

>Implying you can trust somebody always hiding their face

WHERE'S THE THIRD BOOK YOU KEK?

>No
>Shaved it off on the first warm day of 2018
>regret it because it was a false flag

Someday I'll keep a beard for a few years, I have very good beard genes. Probably once I finally have kids.

This guy looks like a fat Marcus Aurelius.

Attached: Marcus-Aurelius.jpg (1052x578, 120K)

Yeah. I used to have it longish, but I trimmed it and am keeping it shaped at home myself, with my DE razor I used to use to shave fully.

I lost a couple years in looks when I trimmed it shorter, and I know I'll lose a lost more if I shave fully. I've grown my moustache a lot though and today someone asked me for advice on how to get it so curly lmao.

I have a full beard because the first warm day comes in several weeks

yes i have one
will also be shaving when it gets warm here, probably another month
>tfw coming out of cocoon mode

Attached: 846B3C89-F431-4A7C-AF3B-B8D24746439A.jpg (750x1334, 258K)

Haven't shaved it since like 2011 or something.

>Giving a fuck about what other people think

Just because soyboys grow beards doesn't make beards any less manly.

>tfw beardlet with patchy options only
>not terrible feel cause can still grow more than guys at work
>tfw average manlet among subpar men

I got a bit of a bear usually, I'm too lazy/frogetful to shave often.

Pic related. I like the moustache, although my gf keeps trying to get me to trim it. I only get positive comments on it, so I reckon I’ll keep it for now.

Attached: 93EE90AA-E62C-457D-B153-CECB8B2D46DA.jpg (1936x1936, 444K)

literally approaching Nietzsche levels. shave your beard and walk around with staring at everyone intensely in a 3 piece

my gf would probably break up with me if I did that lmao. I used to have a much bigger beard, and she was sad when I trimmed it short, but I did it to look more professional to progress in my workplace. She always scritched my beard and rubbed her face on it. She still does, but it's not as nice anymore.

Nietzsche has a big ass moustache though. I've never actually recognised his face from when everybody keept talking about his works.

d-daddy

shave your chest and work shoulders, your beard looks gross

I do, but I'm ditching it tomorrow. I wanted to see how long it would grow in 45 days - & it's just annoying as shit now. I've got a strong jaw line, I don't need to hide it. Nor do I freaking need more Jesus comparisons.

I have like 1.5mm of stubble.

Too lazy to shave but I'll probably get around to it tomorrow night.

Mine keeps growing back since I've been getting more and more into exercise but I'll shave it off in a heartbeat since I absolutely despise Soyboys and the faux sense of masculinity that comes with beards these days.

Im trying to grow mine out, just to see how it will look.

Your cheek line is too low, it looks weird.

Attached: IMG_20180324_220457.jpg (949x633, 169K)

It looks way worse from the side.

Attached: IMG_20180324_221125.jpg (1017x678, 171K)

thats what im doing. will be ready to post in cbt threads in a month. you’ll see

you’ll all see

Yes
You know that thing where you'd tie a string around your finger to remind you to do something. Beard is a long-term version of that