Hair loss BTFO

Hair loss BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=taMu2UOYQmY

Attached: thinning-hair-700x400.jpg (700x400, 154K)

tldr?

conspiracy

Quick question

I don't like my hairline, since forever it has been where it is (Not balding)
And I feel like moving it forward would be an improvement.
I'm 22. Should I get transplants?

Sure

some common thoughts with the guy from perfecthairhealth, pretty good reasonings

have improved my health, stopped my hairloss, brought back lush dark color and possibly started to regrow some but it's took like 5 months. takes just as long a process to lose it though.

post hairline

His solution is quite difficult for an average Joe. Way easier to pop a single pill of Fin and expect a miracle

Nope, it's DHT.

I take 1mg fin every other day.
went from completely bald to a norwood 1

Of course you did

This guy's videos look increasingly more like a snake oil seller. Reminds me of that woman who was curing cancer by eating fruit shakes. And then she died of cancer.

I take finasteride every day
Went from Norwood 1.5 to 2.5

They are. He has good production values so gullible normies buy into them.

He's not trying to help you. He wants to get rich. He'll tell every impossible to prove in the short-term lie to get there.

But what product is he selling? I didn't see anything like that in OP video

He has his own line of supplements he shills in most of his vids (multis, probiotics etc).

Did you not see the watermark?

He has an entire business of shilled ''Thyroid cures''.

>hair looks fine if I keep it long-ish and down
should I be worrying?

Attached: Ajmf8dmfHl.jpg (476x327, 128K)

sup shithairline-bro, same here. shit hairline since a kid
since it's only gonna get worse (mom's side grandfather was bald) I'll probably wait until it starts receding for a transplant. don't think it's worth it otherwise

You are receding hard like nw2.5 the question is will it continue to thin and recede into full JUST mode or stay consistent. Yes, you should worry

it wouldn't worry until it got worse than that

I recommended reishi mushroom to 2 people and their both had very good results in 1-2 months (proven by before and after pics), and it's a DHT blocker

Look at your crown man. I had same hairline since I was ~23. At 25 my friend noticed my thinning crown which I didn't see before.

topical or ingested?

Would you consider this a hair whorl or balding

Attached: 20180308_125536.jpg (2592x1944, 1.73M)

ingested and it was regular dose realmushrooms (most reishi sellers sell trash) the other good looking seller is oriveda, and maybe 1-2 more.

subject 1 was friend's dad, he started now at around like 65 and he started taking it shortly after, and it reversed the balding and supposedly "grew hair where he didn't even had hair before" but sounds like bs.

subject 2 was other friend, 28 years old. he was balding for a long time, just didn't give a fuck. he tried the shroom and had substantial results after 30 days and even better after 90 days.

crown is completely normal, hairline spiked in recession like a year ago but I started using minoxidil and keto shampoo and it seemed to slow down/start to look better. Probably going to see a dermatologist soon, my brother is only 5 years older than me and he's like a NW4, everyone on my dad's side is bald but no one on my mom's side is, only mature hairline/high forehead.

idk that seems really fast for recovering lost hair. even in cases where finasteride works wonders, it usually takes several months before the body repairs the dormant follicles and they start growing again.

just take finasteride and maybe rogaine if you feel like it you fucking retards

yeah I was honestly very surprised. don't want to shill mushrooms but it's definitely a good thing to try before considering finasteride.

I also had a hair loss problem, but I simply wouldn't eat so I started eating, taking zinc and saw palmetto (mild dht blocker) and by the time I tried reishi it was already "fixed" and I didn't feel anything from taking it.

in their cases though reishi was the only thing they tried.

some food for thought

depends on your frontal hairline. I can speak out of my own experience. i have a great frontal hairline but my whorl is just terrible.
when my hair is short/ shaved no one can notice a thing, but when it's midway between short and long it looks like i have a bald spot on top of my head because of the damn whorl.
hair pic btw. notice sides are shaved/short

Attached: 4564545.png (731x455, 646K)