"men are more attractive in their 30s/have the upper hand in the sexual market"

>"men are more attractive in their 30s/have the upper hand in the sexual market"

Attached: lmAO.png (794x563, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_boys_(Mormon_fundamentalism)
bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-bpc-157/
youtube.com/watch?v=G2H9o6z1oKU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just wait til you get there. I’m a manlet dyel/heavy set and I have more success than I ever had in my 20s or teens and with women that wouldn’t of given me the time of day before. It’s no meme.

Hi guys it's me I'm 30,
I can steal your gf anytime i want

Attached: michael-phelps-posed-santa-clara-2015-720x500[1].jpg (720x500, 78K)

Can confirm.
>t. 33, all my gfs are under 25

he has kinefelter syndrome, good luck finding a girl finding him attractive

lmao at you having to wait till being a 30 years old guy who goes to the gym to get a 6/10 pussy

Turning 30 doesn’t magically do anything BUT if you invested your time wisely in your mid to late twenties you will bear some fruit.

You’re a chump. Not everyone has it good early on.

well, I have 38 and I am fucking a lot with younger than 30 women
it's easy to pick up girls (if you look good) at this age

Attached: 37.jpg (1208x226, 43K)

why do 30 year old guys cope this much, they are past their prime althought they cant admit it, and the reason they get pussy its because their low testosterone makes them lower their standars so for them getting a 5/10 pussy its like a teen getting a 8.5/10, also most of them fuck women dont even want just to dont be loners

oldcels arent able to learn, they are like manlets but worse, because they act like something they are not, at least manlets attitude can be justified by the lack of confidence and height but oldcels have no chance to justify their childish behavior, being 30 and acting and pretending you are 18, looking at underage girls thats pathetic and lame as fuck, when your dad talked to you about being a man he was talking about a well set man with a family and wisdom, not that 30 year old creepy guy who takes selfies shirtless for instagram

set yourself if you are 30, stop browsing this nigeriano monkey forum and start acting like a man, assuming you are one

Attached: 332f.png (376x349, 56K)

Tell me how much does it hurt when a balding middle aged man is fucking your crush?

Attached: 9019284[1].jpg (635x849, 65K)

Attached: 07F8D737-9400-4921-BF96-02AF039C72E3.jpg (1200x1706, 827K)

>that hairline
PLEASE tell me thats shopped HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1514562775136.jpg (542x540, 17K)

When the fuck did this become a thing? My old man got me into lifting and he’s still benching 335 at 54.

this is why monogamous marriage was created. men in their 30s and 40s have an upperhand in the game against lanky awkward boys under 20. Its unfair competition.

also,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_boys_(Mormon_fundamentalism)

Attached: 371B3D45-E0C3-48CE-BB18-17A4B0F73BB8.jpg (634x813, 84K)

they're both old.

they millionaire as fuck, you are a wagecuck thinking you will ever peak

your oldman was wise, you are creep guy browsing a philipino forum looking at 14 years old girls

wikipedia nerd based, get lost

classy guy

you are fuckin ugly women

do you mean the girl or george clooney?

10/10

It's true though.

why does flexing my abs give me a boner

>you are fuckin ugly women
haha, what a lovely kid that you are!

ive done the same
watching you flex gives me a boner too

I don't get this meme, where does it come from? I mean I'm only 29, but picking up girls is far easier now than ever before. Not that I do anymore because I have a gf who is 22.

what if a woman consents though, basically if you completely ignore one and she tears the world around you apart a little bit, and the people with her, to get to you.

1/2/3/4 is unironically my lifetime goal. I plan on moving on to other sports after I hit it, and just maintaining 1/2/3/4 (for reps).

Lifting is only a single measure of fitness. Gonna spend more time on cardio or get into martial arts after 1/2/3/4.

same here dude, I want to get a race bike next once I reach this plateau (and can maintain it), its like the minimum level to be considered a man...its so low that even manlets can attain it (with more duration and effort tho)

Glad I'm not alone. I was a cyclist in undergrad and that's another sport I want to get back into. But I live in ATL now and I'm scared to ride my bike on the roads here. My bike has been hanging on the wall for over a year :'(

Grandpa pls go

Its a weird combo tho, dont you agree? I also did hard running before, but got an injury which temporarily stopped me. But the guys at the running club also cycle when they get injuries to keep their heart pumping strongly and full of cardio goodness.

But yea I think its the maximum number of sports that I can reach. The body and its injury repair rate is taxed too much otherwise. The CNS probably as well. I would love to do fight sports but that would be just one too many. Cycling, and running are very similar to one another and dont impede eachother that much. And going 1/2/3/4 + various misc things also helps you in a lot of other areas of life.

I also theorize that weight lifting + cardio is a neo paleo lifestyle which will make the body look more handsome, may get closer to the ancient top peak.

A superior combination than to perhaps, weight lifting + mma (better for fighting though) in most area's of life, where you can maintain peace (muscles are great tools for intimidation tho), one can deal with a vast majority of peasantry with muscles alone (almost none of them do fighting sports or are near good physical levels)

Did I peak at 33

Attached: IMG_20171209_141937_120.jpg (1860x1860, 835K)

He does not have klinefelters you fuckin fag

It is true for many men simply because by your 30s you should have a stable job and have plenty of time by then to have been in the gym enough to get somewhat fit, even if you start late.

I mean, triathletes exist so it can't be that bad of a combo. We had a guy that was great at running in HS but thought he hit his peak so he switched to cycling. He was killing it his very first year on the team and got lots of podium finishes. The skills transfer well.

But yes, you can't do everything at once. Gotta be reasonable.

Widows peaked maybe

Who gives a fuck. If you're not fit, you need to start now, regardless of your current age.

unless you do

bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-bpc-157/

But yea, I set out with the question of "is the "cardio kills gains" meme really true?" and the answer to that was "mostly not, only at the advanced levels if you dont time it right". Quite neat, and yea, I also want to try my hand at a triathlon, at 29 years now, 5 years of weight lifting + running (first 3 years at super noob level tho)

yea exactly, I wish that at my age someone told me to get fucking fit and to stop it with the degenerate crap. Not just subtle "but yea its not gud for you if you dont do tis". Its just fucking nihilists and faggots everywhere. Someone should have told the kids to do this crap at their age.

better to be that guy then the lonely virgin beta smirking behind his computer

only works if you are a skelly in your 20s and become normal around your 30s

>their low testosterone makes them lower their standars
If anything lower test makes you raise your standards
High testosterone makes you thirsty af so you're ok with fucking uglier girls. But you're too retarded to comprehend that

Damn son

high testosterone makes you have a higer value as a man ergo you aim higer at any aspect of your life, but you are already 30 years old to comprehend that

Underrated

lets help that dude then

Attached: 1511714937044.jpg (2186x9384, 3.28M)

Popeye Mode: Engaged

>that guy with psoriasis who comes to the gym

Attached: `1127477645321.jpg (446x380, 23K)

what's up with this awful meme? Some 30 yo guy stole user's gf?

You can be one of two 30 year olds. You can be the muscular and shredded, wealthy and confident 30 year old who has his life in order, has a successful career, owns his own house with property and drives a nice expensive truck (because cars are for soyboys) and used his 20s to benefit himself in his 30s, or you can be the deadbeat good for nothing 30 year old gym rat who has a pathetic bank account total and rents an apartment or townhouse instead of owning his own house with land while driving around a beta soyboy car.

If you're the first one, consider yourself the top of the market in terms of pussy game. Women want a man who has it all together + a house + a nice manly vehicle + money in the bank + a jacked body. If you're the former, then you are even more pathetic than You were as a poor scrawny awkward 17 year old who loved with his parents.

Attached: rogan_f.jpg (600x400, 74K)

This. 30 years old is when things get real. If you don't have your shit together and youre 30, all the sudden it stops being cute and it gets sad and pathetic real fast.

this

Sage goes in all fields. These are the types of threads shitting up Veeky Forums

>posting celebrities as examples against ageism, heightism, baldism, etc

What do idiots do this?

lol that is some retarded chad spew right there
>a higher value as a man ergo you aim higher at any aspect of your life
liking the use of ergo, tie that shit all together with some nice spunky latin

value as a man
thats some sad sad sad shit user
there is no value of anything, especially being fitter or more sexually active than another - becuase if there is you accept that you base your views on the lives of others and not yourself - lame. do you value yourself? why, whats so fucking grand about you. you should be getting fit and healthy to maximise your bodies potential - not value, youre not a fucking cut of beef - and the domino will follow to your mind and your spirit, because life is supposed to be fun, not valued
fucking cucks

It’s been said before but I might as well say it again: There’s never a sexual revolution in your life if you mentally stay as the guy who tried to metagame relationships.
Sex is usually attained through relationships.
You should treat women as people and be vulnerable and chill out.
Stop caring about what others do or say they do.

Yeah, but you still should look good and take care of yourself so that women are attracted to you in the first place.

what if you had sex and found the more intimate aspects (like cuddling, hugging) to be more valuable? You can hardly attain them if you do the successful metagame

youtube.com/watch?v=G2H9o6z1oKU

Of link related. Wholesome women are hard to find, but maybe you can maek them?

You don't have to make things up, the effects of testosterone have actually been studied and you're wrong.

>You should treat women as people and be vulnerable and chill out.
what a meaningless piece of advice, conveys absolutely nothing.

fuck off kike

Fuck you that's me

> balding middle age man with great facial aesthetics

Mhmm....its like FACE does really matter. If you werent attractive in your 20s, yourprobably not gonna get any high quality girls in you 30s

Phelps doesn't have Kleinfelter's.

THIS

imagine getting mogged so hard that you make cope threads on Veeky Forums for weeks

Seriously underrated post, thank you.

Attached: 1475667601351.gif (538x572, 339K)

>balding

He's not balding. He might have some recession, but that's likely not male pattern baldness at his age.

thats me
the good thing is that nobody can see it
the bad thing is that i have psoriasis on my dick and balls from time to time

Attached: 1517851149251.jpg (456x320, 78K)

big kek

Thought he was gay?