Is Veeky Forums an ass man or chest man?

Is Veeky Forums an ass man or chest man?

Attached: 2978EAD5-F133-497B-A742-CB737E7E06AF.png (688x801, 447K)

legs

They don't even have to be large, just shapely.

Attached: 1517703893006.jpg (375x310, 49K)

ass if your not a testlet

More like a lonely man

Ass with a snatch that can handle almost ten inches.
Hell, I'm more then willing to fuck her ass if she's a cuntlet and I can get balls deep in her.

feet

I'm more of a thigh man myself.

flat chest and wide hips

chest more important for me. but absolute zero ass is deal-breaker too.

Boipussi

Bb u already know

Attached: mens-vintage-milkman-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 243K)

You will never advance to the next chapter in your life if you keep rereading the previous ones.

Big tits are worth more than a big ass, since a girl can just do some squats for a nice ass. However, no tits is less damaging for a girls appearance than no ass. No ass just looks atrocious.

Attached: 1504371385823.jpg (261x261, 8K)

I'm batman

Attached: 1502298073768.jpg (1176x679, 154K)

Eyebrows

Can you give me more good advice? I already ordered Meditations and looking at stuff by Seneca

Ass all the way.

The answer is obvious

Attached: poop truck just arrive.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Who else finds that cartoon children cute besides me

thighsman is the highest patriciandom

ass
s
s

POLICE! POLICE!!

What's something you want to Do? I'm guessing get a girl cuz ur lonely?

yes, getting a girl is something i want to do

getting friends too, to stop being lonely

No, try to forget the latest one. I only care about my success now

Pic related is scientific method. Ur trying to get friends? What have you tried? Look at successful people, how and y do they have friends? Tell yourself "I can get friends by doing (x)" and try it. Does it work? Cool. Nope? Oh well. Reform and say "I can get friends by doing (t)" and keep going. If ur too chicken just remember that trying to get friends can only make ur life better. If u try to get friends and it fails surprise ur right back where u started. It's like eating healthy literally nothing bad can come from it. "I'm too scared to eat healthy" now how retarded does that sound?

You will not succeed by depending on others. Lincoln may have lost his love and failed running for office for like 40 yrs straight, but he still became president at 60. Obama retired at age 55 and trump started at 69. You're never too late to be successful in life. She may have been ur everything but why was she? Do you really miss *her* or do u just miss a reason to keep doing you? Have you ever loved someone so much you'd do anything for them? Why can't that person u love be urself? While ur there not practicing your drawing and martial arts and pursuing ur degree, everyone else that has followed this advice or has realized their own potential is miles ahead of you. Seems like to you life is a competition, and fair enough, but how are you gonna defeat the whole league if ur worried about one member of it?

Attached: 2013-updated_scientific-method-steps_v6_noheader.png (415x496, 30K)

I'm more of an ass man, tho i probably wouldn't marry a board. in all honesty tiny waist and nice legs are more my thing, sport girls are goat

Attached: suruga_kanbaru__hanamonogatari____render_by_azizkeybackspace-d85czw5.png (1047x763, 427K)

If you are not an ass man you are not a man at all

ass&legs, because a woman with no tits can still look great however, a woman without hips and ass, legs, look atrocious.

Attached: 1516487782911.jpg (960x540, 53K)

100% true. I'm a chest man but I appreciate shape more than pure size.

>man
>posts dyke

"Dude" she's not only gay as fuck, she doesn't even have the best ass in that anime.

it's odd, when I think about it I come to the conclusion that a flat chest and nice ass is far superior to a flat ass and nice chest, yet when I find myself looking for things to satisfy my base urges I tend to look at women with large milkers. I'd still say ass/legs/hips are more important than tits

Feet

Attached: 1454997294317.png (1028x1200, 768K)

i have oneitis for my gay as fuck dyke friend who acts like her, we go running together 3x a week and i spaghetti the entire time.
leave me alone i'm never gonna make it

Attached: justletit.jpg (776x1054, 560K)

uh huh...

i want to fuck this little girl

A nice-looking pussy is greater than anything, tbqh. In the realm of "things you can gather from just glancing at a woman", I guess that's why horse-like vaginas are a turn-on for me. Thinking about and guessing what a woman's vagina looks like based on her hips and legs is also fun and adds to this.

Ass doesn't matter that much because glutes can always be exercised and doggy-style makes 98% of asses look great. Tits mostly don't matter, although it's more skin to grab on/suck/etc. Gun to my head, I'd say I'm a tits man, but it's still not a main attraction for me.

>she'll never こう、こう、こう while sucking on your dick

Ass

>ghosted a titcow
>fucking a braphog
Guess I'm an ass man.

Haha youre trying everything but what you should be doing which is fixing your specific problems, quit looking for a panacea and take them on one by one