Eating clean is a meme

How does this make you feel?

>this is how Chad eats yet you’re still a fat ugly soyboy. You can’t lift and diet away shit genetics

Attached: 48DB095A-ED35-4043-A88A-FB00E9E1848D.jpg (750x737, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/108/39/16194
youtube.com/watch?v=U6umfRzbVDY
reproduction-online.org/content/143/3/247.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Steroids and hair product can fix most things user.

Also, that guy wont' live to 65.

Is eating clean a meme? I want to bulk after finishing my cut, but is there really a huge difference between a clean and dirty bulk? I need to know.

>this kills the fat Veeky Forumsfag lifting and dieting for girls

It’s over, just give up.

Attached: F9F0A47E-69A0-470A-BAE7-1743FB58E57B.jpg (750x723, 749K)

Natural lifting is a meme op, don't play yourself.

start roiding NOW

No. Eating clean is actually the most important thing for aesthetics and health. Forget "calorie in /calorie out", that's for plebs that have been lifting for less than 3 years

>His thoughts and opinions are influenced by retarded Veeky Forums threads

Yes. Unless your life revolves around lifting and bodybuilding theres no reason to be that autistic about your diet

Unless you want to go sub 10% bodyfat it's a meme. Eat those burgers and hot dogs. Who gives a shit. It's just easy macros.

>the disgust in his face
he can't even fake it, the faggot is counting calories

Attached: 1521783700490.jpg (150x150, 11K)

bulking clean is a meme, but if you aren't poor you can bulk clean and not be an unhealthy fuck

Eating to look good is easier than eating to live long. Too bad you meatheads can’t imagine such a thing as life after 30

>I can't figure out that he is on sterons

"Chad" is young. Come back 10-15 years from now, after your "Chad" has been eating that way all this time, and we'll see how obese and diseased he'll become.

C O P E

living to 78 or living to 88, makes no fucking difference

>tfw you take the chad meme seriously
literally every body builder on earth diets unless you're jason genova. I've watched von mogg go through what he eats it's all relatively healthy stuff with the exception that he doesn't seem to count calories. This thread has already been made countless times before and is shit b8. A thread died for this.

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

It's not so much it's influenced by retarded Veeky Forums threads, but I keep seeing conflicting opinions about it that I'm not all that sure

I planned on eating clean, but if a dirty bulk reaches the same conclusion I dont care

this. and if you're natty you have even less leeway.

you absolutely can eat unhealthy stuff, but not often and not in large amounts.

fuck I pray to god that's not synthol

>wanting to live past 65
nice meme
there’s nothing worth living for past 60

It will make a diffence if you have a wife that's healthy and grandchildren that you love

you absolute retard go look at his latest IG post.. He literally says he eats clean 90% of the time and you’d know that if you followed him on snapchat. Now go take your ugly short ass back to r9k

is that a real picture of calum?

that's a lot of IF you soycunt

Attached: 1520419617005.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

>not wanting to retire when you are 65 and then chill doing whatever the fuck you want afterwords
Never gonna make it

>being a wagecuck

Attached: 1521710771869.png (650x581, 284K)

>you absolute retard go look at his latest IG post.. He literally says he eats clean 90% of the time and you’d know that if you followed him on snapchat. Now go take your ugly short ass back to r9k

this, and enjoy your heart disease OP

> having a wife and children
>soy

Do you even know what that word means Mr.incel?

having kids actually lowers your test levels.

Why do people like you act like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou Ferrigno, Franco Colombu and Frank Zane aren't still alive

How so?

Arnie's heart is fucked beyond repair. I don't know about the other 2 but most bodybuilders age terrible and get some kind of heart condition due to the enlargement

pnas.org/content/108/39/16194

Chad eats pizza user. Clean eating is a myth.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6umfRzbVDY

Wait so we are all fucked if we get swole??

>made it to 70 while having an amazing life
>will probably continue to live well until 75, 80
>implying that isn't the best we could all hope for anyway

I'd rather die at 75 due to an enlarged heart after having a good life than die at 100 while being mediocre.

yes, but a lot of bodybuilders die much earlier, not to mention how the dosages are much higher now. I'm not hating on arnie, love him to death but he paid the cost and did multiple surgeries and is still fucked.

>eat whatever I want
>doesn't matter because my metabolism is so retarded that it burns through anything and everything

tfw forever ottermode, I can't bulk for shit

Attached: 1434434683662.png (675x547, 50K)

Eating clean is a meme, lifting isn't. Everyone in the developed world relentlessly stuffs their faces just because they can, not just fatties, but only fatties don't do anything about it.

try eating 8000 calories a day

more like:
>eat whatever you want
>"hurr a durrr i eat so fucking much"
>1000 calories

I keep wanting to try soylent but my local grocery doesn't carry it

>tfw I'm so scared of taking meme advice that I end up not doing anything

>everyone has the same metabolism, there's no such thing as genetic diversity

Attached: just.jpg (960x895, 52K)

>drinking pure estrogen willingly

Eat a bullet while you’re at it

> He believes that metabolism differences can be more than 200 calories

>le soy is actually estrogen meme xd

Absolute rubbish. You aren't defying the laws of physics mate. You simply arent eating enough.

If you're eating 2000kcal a day and think you cant put on weight, eat 4000kcal. If that doesn't work eat 8000. If that doesn't work eat 16,000. If that doesn't work eat 32,000. Or are you going to claim that you still won't put on weight if you eat 32,000 calories a day? Of course not.

Tell you what, eat 64,000 calories a day, every day, for the next year and then come back and say you're some magical guy that doesn't put on weight.

fuck you you dumb nigger

That's a long read, can you do a tl;dr ?
I mean, you did read it, right? Or you just read headlines...

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

Attached: dc1bd77bd1787960f78fe56a289a80b68d0da12a2771058f17c27ce726cd7da4.jpg (719x661, 116K)

McSynth.

You do realize stomachs have a capacity right? You can't just magically shovel endless food into your body and expect it to be absorbed. In fact, the more shit you force your body to digest, the LESS it digests, because all the new food is forcing undigested food out.

I can't believe I have to explain the concept of excessive eating to an American.

why ms paint doesn't have spray that would do short lines instead of dots, would be great for beards

How do I get good genetics?

You are just as bad as those fatasses who claim they have "slow metabolisms".
I was like you when I started, stop being a cunt and stuff your fucking face.
Stop eating clean, stop caring about macros, just eat everything you see.
Your next bulk, even if it's clean, will be way easier, trust me.

Fuck you, twink. Eat more or enjoy not making any gains.

Attached: 1519940766082.jpg (620x827, 159K)

>if you eat too much your body starts pushing it out without digesting it

Oof. That's...not how it works, user.

having a kid means that you got at least 9months older. having multiple kids means that you get multiple years older. getting multiple years older means that you have less test. also most faggots stop training and eat shit after getting a kid.

nigger just drink sugar water with liquid butter+oats. easy 60000kcal

At this point I'm convinced anyone saying "just me more lmao" is actually part of the gaggle of obese faggots who posts in the fattie threads. Post an image of yourself to prove otherwise.

Sage for blackpill
Bad form OP

>be a fat ass
>eat nothing but shitty food for every meal
>see a fit guy eating the same shitty foods that you eat
>assume that fit people follow your same shitty diet but look 100 times better

Anyone that believes a healthy diet is just a meme is a person with fat ass mentality. You believe that the only difference between you being a fat fuck that eats burgers daily and a pro bodybuilder is that the bodybuilder takes steroids and works out while eating your diabetes recipe diet. You will 100% never make it.

Whatever, twink. I'm sure your body is special and no amount of food intake will ever make you gain weight. I guess all you can really do is keep being a weak faggot. May as well give up on lifting, seei ng as how you will nevet make any gains. Curse your special genetic condition!

Attached: 1490411870114.jpg (320x240, 37K)

>soycunt
haha omg i came from tumblr to tell you that these memes are my favorite
the best facebook soyboy meme page is 9gag's meme page haha theres so many soyboys haha xD
im glad Veeky Forums is still memeing this and im telling all my tumblr friends to come here to have a good fun time memeing about soyboys haha
i remember in 2016 when my boyfriend was sucking my dick and he jokingly caleld me a soyboy haha xD
haha post your body i want to see what people on Veeky Forums who post about soy look like i heard they are all chads and 6'4 haha xD

Not him but skinny weak guys are cuter.
Beefy guys are more attractive to most women because they're more mature looking but some women prefer the cute look.
Skellyanon you'll do fine

Not hir but fuck you there's literally nothing wrong with tumblr

These threads are always fucking pathetic. Like a mix of cuckoldry and self pity. If it's not worth it then stop bullshitting and just neck yourself. Inb4 cope.

Attached: noose-pointing-guy.jpg (236x236, 9K)

Not only should you eat clean, you should also eat racially conscious! Christ, once you eat real food again, and all of the tastes go through your mouth senses...and you eat one of them hamburgers again...you almost puke because of the chemical after taste. I know I did yesterday when I was at a train station.

Here have this chart

Attached: 1511714937044.jpg (2186x9384, 3.28M)

COPE

Working as a nurse I've learned that most people are fucked by age 65 let alone 80. Stop acting like most people don't get these issues regardless. But yeah it is a huge risk factor

You know what else genetics are? Markers which make your body respond in very specific ways to outside influences. Unless you suffer from a very rare disease, you will mostlikely have "average" genetics in regards to food, cardio vascularity and a whole host of other things that enable you to breathe in air, digest food, walk about and more. Each time you reproduce you have a somewhat random chance to turn a little bit worse, or a little bit better in your offspring. BUT also a small chance to turn "horribly worse" but you know what happens then once that does? It cascades way beyond, and affect your whole organism. Usually completely ruining you.

So if you do not have that, if you have "average" genetics, it means that you can also improve them. Good food will go down this long chain of bio chemical things and give you better moods, better alertness, just better feelings in life, more energy too. Which in turn will cascade into positive outcomes in your life most likely. As you will encounter events with a better functioning body/mind. Thus making you more alpha.

Eating well will help you with that. And that chad is just as affected by reality as you are. Maybe if you stack up enough "genetics" you can brush up to him, maybe beyond still. All you would have to do is to lay down other garbage...and step away from the alcohol, degenerate culture (which perhaps may give you the black pill because under such heavy downsides, they still thrive?)

Well my wife won't let me eat meat or dairy, but she lets her son eat whatever he wants.. so what should I do?

Most people fuck themselves by what (or how little) they do/eat.

>literally everyones heart over 65 is fucked beyond repair

Are you people literally this stupid?

>muuh metabolism!!!!
Jesus. You don't eat enough. Period.

Get a vasectomy so you get gifts from her boyfriend

and to add to my post: There are ways to cheat the chads even in their own turf. I remember a thread on /pol/ which had somekind of weird tribal dude who had a shitton of different herbs on him, one of which eliminated hang overs...christ if you could find that back again.

Then you have things like phenibut. Making you more social while not losing any kind of coordination (and zero liver strain). Which means that you can be as social as chad for some time, without anyone finding out that you are chemically enhanced. And there are tons of things like that. Chad is just some dumb cunt.

>Waiting for retirement
Ahahahhahhhaha KYS wagecuck

Attached: 1521147967397.jpg (229x237, 31K)

>Tribal dude
>herbs
>on /pol/
You have my attention

I dont usually save threads, but its like what I said, It was somekind of medicine man, who lived on his own property and who had a huge collection of vastly different natural herbs, and who also was like a walking lexicon on them and about what they did. Huge hollistic faggot he was. And in the op he advertised some boring weed that eliminated hangovers. So it might have been rite. Knowing that this plant exists may be a window (in a search engine) to find it perhaps. Beat the chad in his own drinking and pizza eating game lol.

post tits

I already got a vasectomy, she promised to give me a hand job once a month and also let me eat her out every few days, and her boyfriend left her like a month ago when he found out about me

>that bedroom decor
jesus fuck thats depressing

I'm looking for it now, got any other info or when he posted that?

My favorite part of soy boy is how one little phrase makes vegans like this rage lmao

Haha, yes my fellow narwhal. Why have kids when we can collect more STAH WAHS toys and get some heckin doggos XD

Don't worry our government will import more Muslims to make up for it!

I think it was about 2/3 months ago. Would be very hard to find in the archives, dont even remember the key words. The guy wrote like he was kinda like an outsider a little bit (like some of the heralds of the sports community that sometimes come here) but yea, I think he was from the hollistic sector, the sector that is under fire from the jews because they want to solve all the problems that can be solved, in the body by addressing some of the deficiencies and bad lifestyles (very antithetical to the medicinal jew industry) (about 1500 of the hollistic guys, even families got murdered by the kikes because they offer simple solutions to expensive medicines)

So my guess is that this herb is about 30% legit. Meaning there is a 20% chance that it really exists in this world, going by many of the things that I know. I think there is also one hollistic thread usually up on double the best chan. Still you have to be somewhat careful with these dudes as they may have herbs that work, but much of it is not scientifically documented/tested. (thanks jews)

>There is overwhelming evidence in animal models that phytoestrogen exposure can have significant consequences for reproductive health

reproduction-online.org/content/143/3/247.full

Did you know that people die younger than 65 from heart problems for a myriad of reasons other than steroids? Did you know that people die younger than 65 for a number of other natural causes?

Why do you make steroids out to be this death sentence when literally any other thing could take you out at any given time? Hell your fucked genetics play a huge part in how well your entire body ages. If you're fucked genetically you're probably not going to make it past 55 anyway. Why not be swole and strong?

It's been a meme for me as a former skinnybro. I eat McD's, Burger King and Subway every other day and I have went from 135lbs up to 159lbs.

[citation needed]

Better to be rolling in pussy and doing what you love then die a autist shitposting on a Columbian dick measuring forum.

I have to eat 5kcal to bulk because of my job you're such a faggot. Oh my god

Attached: 20180323_124546.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)

this user speaks the truth

It's a meme to an extent. If you eat a fuckload of simple carbs and shit that spikes your insulin you'll be lethargic and have shitty energy during workouts. I always suggest complex carbs, rice veggies, grilled meats before a workout, and all your bulkin food like mcdoubles and monster whole milk two banana protein shakes after.

Yeah it must suck to watch your kids get married and have kids of their own, and spending as much time as possible with your family.

What is this and why is Calum a faggot