I want to do steak and eggs diet, but steak is expensive as fuaaark...

I want to do steak and eggs diet, but steak is expensive as fuaaark. Maybe I'm just looking at the wrong kind of steak though? What kind of cuts can I expect to find cheaply? Preferably Euro style.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bS5ni1P2W_w
youtube.com/watch?v=IDxndikQPig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Farm your own cattle and hen dumb ass

Sirloins and chuck are usually cheap, if you are really pressed on the money side you can have less steak a day and add a couple more eggs

Buy a whole sirloin and butcher it yourself. Buy budget cuts and use the salt trick

How the fuck is setting that up cheaper than just buying steak and eggs you fucking brainlet.

Holy shit you’re fucking dumb

Attached: 17149D40-5271-4512-8C6B-734BDD56C257.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Fish is superior. You can get salmon and haddock frozen cheap. Load up on tuna too. Although if you're an American they don't regulate mercury very well

>tfw 1 kg steak is 10 euro's

TOSAD. Tin of Sardines a Day

Shop sales at local supermarkets. Steak and eggs is a fairly cheap diet because you can buy eggs in bulk for cheap as fuark. You can also find steak on sale as well. On average I pay below $6 per pound for steak. I eat a lot of ribeye and New York Strip. Try to stay away from sirloin as its too cheap/touch.
If your just broke AF and don't know how to find sales then you can substitute any form of beef, even ground beef.

You can't eat just fish and eggs though. Which is the whole point of steak and eggs.

>E G G S
>pork loin
>ground beef
>lamb
>your friendly local butcher's best deal. Talk to the bloody man and make a deal

Enjoy your 0 g per day of fiber.

Well no shit steak is expensive this is not breaking news. Make sacrifices elsewhere or make more money. There is no cheap steak option

fiber is broscience

pork is garbage. it's an animal that literally eats shit. its fat is high in O6 PUFA which causes inflammation in pretty much all body tissue including fat tissue, making it insulin resistant.

eat vegan animals instead

Its a ketogenic diet. You don't have to eat only steak and eggs, its just an extreme simplification of the diet protocol for brainlets that cant figure out what food to buy.

You do a cheat day every 5th or 6th day and load up on fiber. DESU once you get used to it you chit normally on steak and eggs and on your cheat day you chit like 5 times in one day.

A lot of places run great deals on steak. I pay 6$ a pound on average. Or $12 per day.. $360 per month. I get eggs in bulk for cheap. I'm eating for about 15-18$ per day on average. Less then $550.00 per month.

It's a fuck ton cheaper

Chickens literally shit in their food then eat it. And they will peck at/eat any chickens/mice that die in their coop. They are far more disgusting then pigs. Probably one of the most disgusting/unclean of all animals that we eat actually.

'Free range' chickens ^ and those that are in a large coop have that behavior. Which are the one's that people claim are the healthy/organic ones lulz. We raised them for years when I was growing up and I've a family member that has 5 acres and 20 'free range/graze' birds.

Pigs are actually fairly intelligent and are actually eat fairly clean. They just like to root around/play in the mud. Pigs diets are easier to control then a chicken and they aren't going to shit in their food then eat it.

Can I get a quick rundown on Gironda's shake?

youtube.com/watch?v=bS5ni1P2W_w
youtube.com/watch?v=IDxndikQPig

Attached: main-qimg-df25888185f9f69653c2d5491bd2fcfd-c.jpg (366x600, 32K)

Kangaroo

Relatively cheap for steak but still a lot more than most people spend on food.

There's no cheap steak. The absolute shittiest steak there is still more expensive than good pork chops.

I recently loaded up on T-Bones at $6/lb on sale from $12/lb. Pic rel8ed. I also sometimes get something they're calling "chuck eye" on sale for $5. It's actually quite good, you just have to cook it longer to render the fat. Like with ribeyes.

Attached: IMG_20180218_155244.jpg (1600x912, 450K)

>only 1

This, Pork Chops are great alternatives to steak.

That's more than I spend on fucking rent. And I only have 1 roommate.

Eye of round

just buy a feed steer and raise it for slaughter. should cost around $2000 and you'll get back around 500lbs of processed meat

I eat rump steaks or other steaks when theyre on sale

otherwise I just eat heart smart ground beef

Where do you live and how much?

Try living in the UK - steak is relatively cheap here. But you CANNOT buy edible steak in a British supermarket anymore. I don't know what happened or why, but even five years ago you could spend £3 and get a decent rump or sirloin from any major supermarket. Now they all have more fat running through the meat than actual meat. And not the "high quality ribeye type fat that marbles nicely" stuff, actual tough chewy sinewy shit that means you genuinely can't eat it.

I travel a lot, and have no brand loyalty. Its the same in Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Asda, the lot, from London to Aberdeen.

I'd kind of gotten over it, but typing that actually made me angry again. I'd accept it even if they gave an excuse like "we're greedy and plenty of idiots buy our shit cuts as butchers sell it to us cheap meaning they get to sell the best bits on the foreign market" but they won't even acknowledge the issue.

Look in all the grocery sale papers that come in your mail for good sales. Shop smaller grocers. You can easily find beef $2.99/lb on sale in bulk packs. That's the only price point I generally buy it at. Just shop through the cuts until you find a good value.

Personally I still have enough venison frozen to last us several more months that cost us 1 bullet and labor.

>just buy a cow
Why is this board allowed

Fish is a great protein source but doesn't have nearly the calories required for a fully grown man to maintain a healthy bodyweight on.

People think I'm crazy but I never eat yard bird or any other fowl for that matter. I've always found it repulsive.

>setting up a barn and shit just to make beef for yourself

kys

Look up "steak tenderizer" on amazon. Its like a pad with a bunch of needles sticking out of it that breaks up tissue before you cook it. Makes sirloin a lot easier to chew. Don't do chuck unless you're cooking it for a long time. You can also buy a chemical tenderizer made of protease enzymes which digest the protein before you even cook.

I do chuck in a slow cooker, it falls apart after 12 - 14 hours on low. Just put it on in the morning. You can find it on sale really inexpensive.