Tfw stubborn gut fat

>tfw stubborn gut fat
How do i get rid of it? It just won't fucking go away and i've been cutting forever.

Attached: 1521921075130.jpg (634x683, 106K)

why can't people leave him alone? he's sufferend enough.

Attached: 1447106253173.jpg (490x287, 24K)

It will go away, you just have to keep cutting. Otherwise, get lipo.

What about ab exercises?

How do we help brendon ?

Check out /fast/

Spot reduction is a myth.

Take a look at his facial expression in OP's picture. Does that look like a face of the man who can be saved to you? I'm sorry to say so but he is dead inside, every trace of life has already left his body and what you're seeing sitting on that bench is just an empty shell of something that Brendan used to be. The best you can do for him is rewatch Mummy or George in the jungle and pretend that's still him, otherwise just leave the poor guy alone

Yeah I'm thinking he's bloated.

Attached: brendan.png (868x467, 340K)

What exactly happened to him? He lost his money in a divorce, right? He must have some left, though, right? Enough to get a trainer or some shit? Some hair plugs. SOMETHING

Had his heart ripped out, got fucked over in the divorce, got sexually abused and blacklisted. A lesser man would have an heroed.

dem son, hope he finds a way

Attached: 1508001134355.png (640x438, 388K)

check out his GQ interview, dude's got serious back surgeries

>got sexually abused and blacklisted

wait wut

He came out and said men in hollywood would try/did molest him. He's a #metoo

He got his taint massaged by a male (((producer)))

If he's though imagine how tough is Mel.
>kikes and leftists after him
>fucked over by divorces
>still alpha af and dint give up

Attached: Mel-Gibson.jpg (590x844, 52K)

He still has some money left, but not his faith in man

yeah but Mel was the fucking Mad Max, and Brendan was what... the goofy guy(tm)?

Also apparently he's pretty good at archery and rides horses. Not entirely dead as a human being.

I am totally loving how completely and utterly derailed this thread is though.

poor soul, i don't think he'll ever be able to relate to another human being again

Attached: 1521508059548.jpg (960x716, 200K)

Mel is virtually untouchable now and he has allies in Oldman and Vaughan.

I have yet to discover the answer. I showed no trace of abs at 13-14% bf

You shouldn't have to cut to sub 10 to show abs. All my fat goes to my abs and face. Just fucking end it

I have been in the same boat, user. I have put on a ton of muscle but can't seem to get rid of the last remaining belly fat... seems that the only way to is to start cutting carbs out of your diet if you want it to happen quickly. I have noticed that I can continue building strength and still lose a little bit of fat by not doing anything differently but my weight stays about the same.

Personally starting to put together a keto diet plan to try that out. 10lbs is al that I need to drop to dip below 10% BF. It's really hard when coming from being a fattie.

/Fasting/

High intensity interval training (cardio)

Calisthenia bro

>just..

Poor guy.

Read the sticky you idiot

Jesus fucking christ, it ain't rocket science. It's a sign of metabolic disease, just stop snarfing carbs like a retard for a few weeks. And stop drinking beer.

Based Mel "see me a cohen throw em in the oven" Gibson

>Spot reduction is a myth.
its true, but many people could build their abs and obliques to have better posture and have an engaged core rather than relaxed and potruding

Maybe sometimes having no gf actually is better

I mean if he wouldve been
>tfw no gf
He wouldntve been
>tfw money lost in divorce

No clue OP, my abs look lovely when I flex but if I'm relaxed I have this shitty gut.

Put him out of his misery

This.

Isn't that how it works unless you are at least sub 10% bf, if not sub 8%?

i dont drink beer

i feel ya.
done a few cuts, started from over 100kg, went down to 80kg, bulked to 90kg (propably too much fat, could have done better), now starting to cut again but trying keto out of curiosity.

done a few small cuts in beetween like +-5kg.

the only thing i can tell about keto so far is that the first few meals where really easy to go trough, no hunger at all.

if anyone have a coffee recipe with not too much calories other than blck coffee, i'd apreciaite it.

>tfw stubborn gut fat
>How do i get rid of it?
stop eating fat and fructose

You have 4 options:
>Stop eating sugar, even fruits and keep dieting
>Take yohimbine/EC stack
>Go on sarms - cardanine / ostarine
>clen

Pick 1 then fuck off. Feel free to combine no. 1 with any of the other 3.

go vegan to improve your insulin sensitivity