Daily reminder on the daily reality of being a sub 8/10 male

Daily reminder on the daily reality of being a sub 8/10 male

If you manage to have a successful interaction with a girl (not sex or even a date, just enough to get a number)
-1 bad text = it's over
-1 text too soon or too late = it's over
-1 text too direct = it's over
-1 text too indirect = it's over
-1 text trying too hard to build good vibes with a smiley face or something = it's over
-1 text without enough good vibes = it's over

Any girl between a 5 and a 7 will have a bf at least 50% of the time
Chances of getting a number if she is single is at most 50% optimistically
Chances of her going on a date with you after giving a number plunge 40%
Chances of a second date after a first 30%
Chances of sex thereafter 40% optimistically

Mind you these are totally optimistic numbers are really lower in reality. The best case scenario to smash on any approach is therefore:
50% x 50% x 40% x 30% x 40% = 1.2% and turn to .3% and lower for more realistic odds

Advice is to kill yourself

Attached: 80-20.jpg (620x442, 72K)

i normally dont agree with this but after a 5/10 girl showed me her whatsapp messages i got redpilled as fuck. she had multiple guys blowing up her phone and a fucking indian was writing her poems every day. its over for you if you are average/below average as a male. white knights ruined women

Staying in your lane is important.

Why would a 10/10 want to fuck a nerdy 6/10?

lots of unattractive men have relationships and families

get this r9k shit out of here

>regulated
>life long
What does happen when the rankings change? Like the guy loses a job or the girl gains weight after pregnancy? Or they lose a few pounds and get fixed their teeth and suddenly turn 5 and not 3. Do they get a new partner?

Actually, it's really not that hard to talk to girls higher than you. If you can't be something, fake it till you make it. There are literal human manipulation fucking ebooks all over the deep web, and I have read them all. In practice my overall rating as a person has gone up and i'm starting to notice girls (not 10/10) but 7/10's look at me differently. And i'm a fucking 2/10 because of muh teenage acne. The reality of the matter is girls do take personality over looks, chad personality but bad looks trumps chad looks but beta personality. Although, if you are chad looking and chad "acting" then you will obviously get the prime pick of girls anywhere on the scale.

ive been considering suicide for these reasons.

i've done everything right, had fantastic relationships with amazing women that ended amicably but now im 29 and alone. terrified of what's to come. i havent eaten a meal with anyone since last september. i work out, read, take good care of myself but I just can't seem to catch a woman's attention. the torture this causes me makes me want to cease existing.

im too much of a bitch to pull the trigger so ive just been trying to do things that could possibly kill me more often. so far God deems it fit for me to live.

A 8 or 9/10 guy will fuck a 6 cause he doesn't want to put in effort. Then the 6/10 girl feeles entitled to that all the time and has an inflated opinion of herself

That is because of social status/circle only, which many don't have available to them. I'm not even unattractive btw but not a 8/10

dude just read the manipulation books holy fuck. All these r9k fags aren't actually willing to do shit with their life and make changes. Literally there's a book called "How to win friends" by dale carnegie. Read it. It's the same exact book charles manson used to get 13 women to do literally ANYTHING he wanted. Also it helped him create a fucking CULT.

It's almost cute how people like the OP think they can reduce things like social and sexual life to what amount to basically a real-life RPG. Sex, picking up girls and all that isn't mathematics, lad.

Attached: 1503753826699.png (436x276, 124K)

none of you fuckers even try, and by try i mean having options and having a social life and being active with people. cold calling is damn near impossible unless you're extremely good looking and even then good luck finding a girl worth anything, you need to expand socially and weed out the diamonds in the rough (which are rough diamonds that you will need to shine over time). establishing rapport is key, a girl has to know you and know you have an active life and at that point you're set for love and loss and everything in between. just hang out with your coworkers expand your circle and TRY god damnit fucking try instead of complaining your life away here

Keep making excuses you autists, all the fat ugly fucks on my rugby team still get lasses there's no excuses

just imagine if you were a girl why the fuck would you want some foreveralone virgin who will never amount to anything and never take you places and do things and be active? a guy is supposed to LEAD and is supposed to drag his girl around the place to show off and have fun... girls using guys do things the other way around and it will never work out.

how do i build a social circle. I am autist with anxiety problems I don't even know how normal people do it.

>so far God deems it fit for me to live.

Oh, so you're an idiot. That's why you haven't found a GF since September.

its 2018 dumb fuck, just get plastic surgery

>t. just b urself

These dudes think that life works like
>you do something being 8/10
>girl y will do action 1 if she is 10/10
>action 2 if she is 9/10
>action 3 if she is below 9/10

They are thinking that they live in an MMORPG, seriously.

This has nothing to do with fitness lmao
piece of shit mods

Recommend us some of theses ebooks user,I am genuinely curious to read up on it.

This kind of thinking is what happens when people on the autism spectrum overanalyse basic human interaction and construct an entire lifestyle around it.

oh i've read that, it's awesome. i've had a life that's been beyond amazing. it seemed so simple before. i was only living for the day, now 29 has arrived and i have a home, paid off truck/motorcycle, garden, nice face, educated etc but jesus christ women just look right through me. ive been concerned that its something unconciously biological, that the universe has deemed me unfit for reproduction and i'm doomed for misery.

i rode my motorcycle to the farmers market this morning to try and be social but the same story remains...any woman id make eye contact with quickly looks away. i lift, do yoga, eat very clean and take care of myself. i really don't know what i'm doing wrong now...i've never had this problem before.

i'm on week 6 of nofap, study classic literature, getting better at yoga but loneliness and feeling ashamed of being alone is driving me to the brink of insanity. i locked up my ammo in a box and asked my neighbor to hold onto a 'spare key' for me.

on the outside i look perfectly fine and cool. on the inside im not sure if i wanna make it to 30. i just applied for university to study law...if i don't get accepted my fates pretty much sealed. couldn't do it to my family in any sort of deliberate way so id prob just drive the bike at 100mph into a tree or something. my grandfather killed himself so im concerned that theres something in my DNA that is resisting life.

Attached: 1521664958865.jpg (832x960, 47K)

not more of this crackpot incel conspiracy shit. If you aren't an insecure faggot there's no reason why you can't date people in your own league

I am not saying that, I am just saying that there's a fuckton of variables involved in just about everything pertaining to women that simply can't be reduced to a numbers game.

What if she has a fetish about some of your characteristics? What if she is in a mood where she just wants to fuck someone already? What if you have DEM GUD BANTZ? What if she is an emotional wreck and wants to fuck someone ugly to punish herself? What if she is shitfaced drunk?

It's a bit more than "8/10 dudes can only pick up 7/10 and 6/10", nigga.

Attached: 1521514538011.jpg (583x1508, 376K)

the sheer amount of ignorance you need to blame a woman for being a woman is hilarious to me. if you went to school you should know how girls operate just by seeing how they do things in class. instead most of you have walked yourself so far out of the realm that is reality by wasting your time online trying to perfect who you are or playing too much video games or hating god or whatever. girls are not complete tools and have social brains, they are expert manipulators and understand THE GAME, they know how to play and they know what to look for. so YOU need to be WHAT THEY LOOK FOR in order to have a chance, and no that doesn't mean every interaction needs to be perfect or you need to always say the right thing (you only need to do this if you're already skimming the brim of foreveralone to begin with). that means you should have a group of friends that you value more than a fucktoy like her, with career opportunities and with values that remain consistent through challenge, values that aren't necessarily the most logical but make up who you are at the core. you need hobbies that you like more than her sometimes, goals that you want to achieve whether she's there or not. your life needs to be valuable to her, WITHOUT HER. if you break up you will find another girl and nothing will change in your life. no desperate bullshit. it's fucking EASY to do this anons. just grow a pair and have some goals, while working and hanging out with coworkers. and have some self-respect. shit.

fuck this captcha bullshit man

Have you considered therapy? Sounds like you could use some.

be real with people. share your feelings and your dreams. don't try to be perfect or control others, just be honest and caring and make fun of people sometimes out of love and make jokes and criticize things and be a wholesome human being with dreams, fears, and everything in between. do all of this while talking to people and make plans with people to do things like go workout or play video games or go for a beer or whatever. it's easy.

lol do you actually believe this?

Real talk I think I’m a 7/10 (blessed with a good face, hair and height + a body i worked to build) and have done this many times. It is so fucking easy to do this and most of the times I just message a dozen 6/10s on Tinder every week. Around 5-6 give me their number/sc easy and then I send pics and they send nudes and we decide a location fuck. Once I fucked this big tit, curvy cute latina within an hour of matching with her on Tinder. You cannot do shit like this with the 7,8,9s. Their ego is too high and you gotta do this sexual mating dance with them (as in saying haha wyd, hows life etc and not make it look like you just want her pussy) to get them in bed. Too much effort and takes much longer.

Daily reminder that lifting for a year puts you in the top 10% and you can fuck a different tinder hottie every single day.

are you just coming off an acid trip or something? I guess the biggest issue is that I really don't care what most people have to say enough to build a relationship and spend time with them. Should I try and fake this?

can download tinder and dig up the convos if any ya guys wanna see

Please do user,I want to see what to say

If you don't care what people have to say, why would they care what you have to say?

>tfw tall facelet with big dong
I was a virgin into my 20s until I realized that women actually do respond to confidence. I might not attract the type of women that a 8-9 looking guy gets but I never disappoint them in bed. desu I prefer being in LTR more than the casual hookups that everyone does nowadays.

>friend is genuinely a 9/10 Aryan with a god-tier physique
>spends entire days swiping right in Tinder, gets nowhere besides a few chats
>went to a party and sat next to a fat, spotty 2/10 girl
>she spends hours swiping left on pretty much every guy, even those completely out of her league
>gets laid with the rest whever she wants without even starting a convo

This was the redpill for me.

Attached: CrxH4GlW8AAoB42.jpg (500x500, 37K)

That's the beauty of it, it doesn't fucking matter what you say if you're good looking enough.

They shouldn't. But apparently that's what being social is about?

>I guess the biggest issue is that I really don't care what most people have to say enough to build a relationship and spend time with them
fuck off man, i don't give a shit if you're smarter and better than literally everyone there are plenty of good and entertaining people out there that will inspire you to do cool things you've never done before, give you stories you share with your future kids. i used to be the same way thinking no one had anything cool to say but then i took a moment to listen to myself and i realized how retarded i was being. you know what happened after that? i started to actually listen to people, and they actually had a lot to say, and i had a lot to learn.

Art of the Deal

OK well where do I meet people outside of work?

i've considered it. my entire life is based in shame and feeling inadequate. from 19-22 i was pretty fucking stupid and spent my life hitchhiking around australia. i stayed with this guy and he just had a kid, dude was training to be a tattoo artist. i was always high on weed and pretty 'suicidal' then, was pretty sure i'd be dead by 25. he needed to practice on a volunteer for his license to become a tattoo artist and i volunteered to be his canvas. i thought i was doing good by helping him provide a life for him and his family. well now im 29 and have dumbass tattoos on my arms which surely turns women away...i've failed at many things in life and for the last two years lived in the wilderness in Alaska because i couldnt handle society. now i live in a university town and socializing is quite difficult. no matter what i do, i feel fucking stupid as hell.

pic related...been working at being strong for a while. im hoping all of this will disappear if i can find a woman who wants to spend time with me. all i wanna do is hang in the garden and make dinner and be fit...

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 4.42.39 PM.png (782x880, 765K)

When you actually talk to people, this interaction energises you and will want to listen to them

sounds like your friend has autism.

Whenever I had a GF, way more chicks respond positively. When I was incel for 2 years not so much. I think they can sense the desperation
I fibally got laid and that just sheen dissolved
Why not just fuck a prostitute? Change the parameters of the stakes so you can chill out a bit
Also maybe find a passion instead of just doing the things

you can't. and i mean YOU, YOU can't. you'd be lucky to make friends of friends... your only hope is to get obsessed with a specific niche hobby like card games down at the local game shop, make friends with them, and befriend their friends always looking out for #1. you've got work to do, letting your life fall so far down the drain.

>women have the advantage when it comes to casual sex
Who the fuck needs to be redpilled on this? This is fucking basic common sense. The truth is that most women don't actually want casual sex and desire a relationship first which is why they withhold it. The number of nymphomaniacs are far smaller than redpillers or incels want to believe. Most women will have 0-2 ONS in their entire lives, numerous studies have shown this.

what

fuck off

are you ok, friend? You seem to be "mad online" for some reason.

The gym

>Most women will have 0-2 ONS in their entire lives,

Attached: 1448385366159.jpg (1660x1605, 386K)