You know the drill by now. How you holding up Veeky Forums? doing anything tonight...

You know the drill by now. How you holding up Veeky Forums? doing anything tonight? Anything to look towards on the upcoming week?

Get it off you chest senpai

Attached: feels2.jpg (1280x842, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D__6hwqjZAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just so lonely, I want someone to talk to about things other than the mundane
I had a really good talk with a girl the other day. I think it went seemingly well. But while it made my day, and even now I still feel happiness from it, I'm sure she's already forgotten
Felt like we had a connection, but maybe I just want to think that because of my loneliness

I subscribed to Tinder + just for the lolz.
Switched locations between Mexico City, Santiago de Chile and Tunis, Tunisia.

My god, the sheer amount and quality of the matches I get is staggering when compared to my home country. I do look nordic though so perhaps that's the biggest turn-on, next to the fact that I'm a westerner (although the girls I matched don't look poor or anything, most are studying at private universities which are probably expensive...)

If I can get hot and exciting girls interested in me elsewhere then why should I stay here in my country and settle with a less attractive western girl that's probably crazy and feminist at the same time?

Attached: castiza.jpg (720x560, 99K)

you shouldn't, i'm moving out as soon as i finish uni. I got crazy pussy in Chile, kinda want to try asia desu

Nice. Do you look northern European too? Personally I wouldn't go for Asia because the cultures, languanges and the mentality are too distant from what I'm used to in here the West. I guess it's easier to blend in in Latin America...

But man i've been thinking of moving out when I finish uni all the time. I've got a couple of very good reasons to move. The thing is that it's a jump into the unknown and I haven't figured out yet how I would make a living in a foreign land... Chile is on the top of my list in South America, but like I said, what the fuck am I gonna do there

So far I have been thinking of Chile, Panama, Colombia, Mexico, Tunisia, Syria (I know)

I got to know a french dude in Chile, he lived in japan for 6 years, then decided he was done and just up and went to Chile with a tourism visa, some money and started looking for a job. Would go over to argie when he needed to renew the visa. Now he's working on a wine company with exports to Asia and making mad cash. Go for it senpai.

I actually look Latin (itallian) but chicks digged me simply cause i'm not brown and spoke with an accent.

As for asia i'm a turbo manlet (5'5'') so i think i would be kinda gimped in most other places. it's either latin america or asia for me, arab world would be a lovely vacation but i would never live there

Attached: 1460748324575.gif (255x255, 162K)

Sorry for the blogpost

>My hemhorroids fucking hurt
>I want to quit vaping but I don’t have enough PTO at work to take a week off
>I hate my job, working in an office is miserable and soul draining
>I hate drinking all the time but it’s the only thing that makes me forget my worries and anxiety
>I am physically attractive but women lose interest the moment I open my mouth because I have zero charisma or confidence

I wish I could start all over brehs. I have no reason for waking up and nothing to look forward to.

Attached: BC94AA20-4449-4670-B6C7-549D52A515A9.jpg (504x470, 118K)

Attached: 1520111905286.jpg (480x542, 42K)

Cool story. If you have brains and charisma you're almost destined to end somewhere. I guess the hard part about being an expat is your lack of a network and acquintances in the country, which make it hard to land a job

I mentioned the Arab world since I'm looking into working as a news correspondent. I guess my biggest asset in Latin America would be that I speak 5 languages

Everyday i get anxious at night because street parties with extremely loud music start,i can't sleep well,i always get worried when people stay in front of my house,and it makes me feel the most is that i'm not the only one that don't like this in my house,and i always look at my parents when this is happening and feel sad.
I know this is insignificant compared to what terrible things can happen,but this is what im thinking right now,just when a party is starting and i'm hearing it. Also probably got IBS,diarrhea and my stomach hurts.

>be extremely pale
>struggle with anxiety and get easily flustered
>when i get flustered i get very red
>be at work
>big office stand up meeting
>they’re giving recognition
>call my name and talk about my positive customer service reviews
>beet red and sweaty
>this has happened twice now
>people think there’s something wrong with me
I know I should be honored that I’m getting recognized but it all is muddled by how autism I am. If life was an anime I’d be quirky and loveable but in real life no one cares about a shy dude.

Attached: 59A30F35-B035-4EA8-9BB9-EB86DF634941.png (288x175, 6K)

I love you guys. You’re my only friends besides my brother.

I just broke up with my girlfriend yesterday. We were only dating for 5 weeks but I know myself enough to have known that it wasn't going to work out. Nothing to complain about physically, she was beautiful, and her personality wasn't bad either, it's just that her personality didn't click with mine. It was a reminder to me that you don't just want to find someone who you're physically attracted to, you need to make sure you have a good emotional and intellectual connection.

I'm glad that it happened, but I also feel very sad and lonely and hung over today. Maybe back and bi's will cheer me up.

Attached: 1521003587070.jpg (600x516, 32K)

>back and bi’s
what?

And it’ll be okay user. did you at least get to nut in or around her?

I just joined a boxing gym and got my ass handed to me by a significantly smaller guy. I knew I had a long way to go but damn it sucked

Attached: 1514858638696.jpg (800x800, 132K)

Just watched The Last Picture Show and feel as depressed as ever but take comfort in knowing that I'm not alone and that somewhere, some other time, somebody else has felt the same way as me.

brothers through feels

been there. girls are a revolving door, not in a chad way but in a way that I just cant get comfortable with any of them and I keep looking and looking.

My "buddy" blew me off for the 2nd day in a row. Yo I guess I'll just go sleep and get an early weorkout tomorrow.

>5'5
I'd recommend guatemala or honduras, but you probably want to make it past your 30s

I'm looking forward to the epic Veeky Forums meet

Attached: 1521080934966.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D__6hwqjZAs

*Big Sigh*

Gambled a lot of money yesterday.. Fucking fuck

Joining the military this summer.
Seems the only adventure left in the world is in the middle of the Bering Sea or The Sandbox

Well you had to have known that was coming lol assuming you're a complete beginner.

Where can I find info on this? Can I go if I’m noobmode?

We'll do an invitation thread soon, just keep lurking

>noobmode
We're only leaving in 9 months

Attached: 5768557c0523f096c99c00408fae8159--pattaya-girls.jpg (564x376, 47K)

are you guys gonna fuck these girls raw?

Just want to be able to do pull ups and incorporate it in my routine
Is this too much to ask for

Attached: B3B9925E-D1AB-45C7-BD7B-1B9E266531FA.png (900x900, 21K)

>fuck
Yes
>raw
Nah

Eat more fiber and massage those bad boys. Mine go down after a few days. When you're gonna to take that poop break at work, try to not bend over so much.
>t. Hemmorhoids since i was 15

>girls

I'm tempted to go if I don't find a gf by then

Lat pulldown machine brother. It takes a while, but when you do that one, JUST THAT ONE, You'll feel invincible. Keep pushing brother. You can do it. I believe in you user. Get that shit done.

probably going to break up with my fiance. We just celebrated 5 years together, the cheating slut.

Cut started today as well.

Attached: 1480280980066.jpg (720x560, 74K)

Kinda empty and emotionally drained. Most of the shit that put me into that state is my own fault, but the awareness isn't making it easier.
Going to start doing more leg shit from tomorrow on.

Attached: Rt0mbPK.jpg (640x562, 42K)

still don't know what i should do when i finish my masters in september
it's all so scary
it's also PR week, did an acceptable 150 kgx6 deadlift earlier

can i come? im muslim

I don't think Allah would approve

why not? thailand has beautiful sightseeing stuff. i'd love to see more of the world

>me
>be inna army basic training
>one muslim guy in the whole company
>he has to pray x times a day
>buddle buddy system dictates that we cant go anywhere alone
>i volunteer to be his battle buddy
>get ten minute breaks from the chaos with my muhajadeen bro
>he was a nice guy

I’ll be your battle buddy user, no homo

You are my only company apart from my coworkers at this point, guys.
Planning to work on my chin-ups more.

Attached: BYXQaZ3e35M.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

>Meet cute girl in college class
>Hit it off really well, we talk a few times
>Clearly interested in each other
>Find out she's an anti religion feminist
Don't know how to feel about this

Attached: g18zWyM[1].jpg (680x684, 42K)

>got dream job
>employment offer revoked this week before I could start in the summer
>family was so proud of me, now they're disappointed

FUCK

Now I just don't know what to do...having to re-evaluate all the work I've put in over the last few years and possibly design a new career path while finding new summer job after most of the deadlines have passed.

Also
>get plenty of numbers/dates with qts
>interact with them pretty well
>feel nothing, have no desire for physical intimacy
>this turns them off because the autism starts leaking through

it was all going so well just a week ago

Attached: postpostmodern art.jpg (800x533, 50K)

Thanks user
I do focus on this exercise

Doing ok Veeky Forums, talking to a girl on bumble got her number and going to try to meet this evening. This will technically be my first time going out with a girl since my ex of 4 years ended it. Not really neverous strangely just going with the mind set to have fun regardless if we click or not, would be nice to get my dick wet, been way too long...

She said she wanted space for a few days and that she hope it doesn't damage our relationship. After this, though, I don't honestly see a way of getting back to normal. When (if) she gets back in contact I'm gonna say we should cut it. The weirdest thing to adapt to is the boredom again, having no one to talk to apart from anonymous gay internet body builders

Attached: 1521170651978.jpg (437x431, 28K)

thanks user. and yeah, n-no homo...

Bit of good, bit of bad. Recently started dating a really cute girl, having lots of sex and lots of fun. Bad side is that I’m struggling to find somewhere to live for next year, I’ve had a hard time making friends in my first year at uni, so I don’t really have any people to room with.

I’m sure I’ll sort something out though, even if it means living with strangers.

Find common ground

Don't rush things

same thing here. first time in my life where i have 0 friends. fuck uni man, if you dont find a few to group up with in the beginning week youre basically fucked if youre kinda introverted. might join a fraternity, thats how desperate i am...

at least you have us user. the realest conversations are found right here.
i’ve thought the same thing. fuck western whores.
look into meditation user.
if you’re new, it’s to be expected. pls dont be hard on yourself.
what were you guys gonna do?
pls stop gambling user it will make you sad.
tell us your story user
lift harder than ever. those feels can be used as fuel. put this all behind you.
see if your chemistry works. you’ll know what to do after a couple weeks.
if your only goal is to get your dick wet she will sense it. good luck user.

Attached: CC527340-D893-49E4-B17F-F0DE928029B0.jpg (316x437, 31K)

>employment offer revoked this week before I could start in the summer
what happened, boi? did they just say "lol not anymore", and why would your parents be disappointed?

>fraternity

b careful user

you may find some good friends in there, but fraternities can be gossipy and backstabbing like women, playing petty status games against each other and generally being gay like that, and not being brotherly like men do among real friends

maybe it will be good, but i'm just giving you a warning of wat to expect

Attached: DX7u0G9VQAA0i9Y.jpg (1200x963, 170K)

We're basically gonna drink and fuck though

It was for a gov job w/clearance...I have done drugs in past. Not for several years. But they said taht for a summer position, they can't authorize the level of background check necessary to clear me

And it may or may not be a permanent block in the future. Basically, what was a certain stepping stone into my future career is a big fuck you full of uncertainty now.

and you can see why parentals disappointed

Attached: mark.png (1097x609, 39K)

Not that user but some peoples parents can be pretty dumb.

My mom who has never worked a day in her life was disappointed in me when starting a career wasn’t exactly a seemless process. Her negativity really demotivated me and dragged me down.

I hope that other user doesnt let his parents negative attitude affect him.

Doing good
Going out to the bar with my girlfriend
Will fuck like rabbits at home afterwards

I know this feel. My parents thought they were just “letting me know where i should improve in life” but it really just seemed like constant negativity and it really brought me down.

Attached: B9FF1633-A3C3-4252-8C1A-B1CA82DAB474.jpg (396x379, 32K)

yeah mate, you fucked up. Especially for gov-related jobs, they're quite strict with drugs.
not gonna lie, you brought it upon yourself. good luck tho

From experience in an office environment I can say you get used to this much quicker than you think, and I'm a naturally very anxious person. I have in fact now assumed a leadership role and am expected to do public speaking and have gone from the first few times, being red, sweaty and shaking, feeling like my voice is going to crack and a small part of me worried I might cry for no particular reason to not being bothered by it at all, this is all probably over the course of speaking to a group about 6 times. Don't worry brah, you'll be fine

I'm traveling for work so I'm only here for a week. I put that in my profile so she knows what my goal is lol

i fucked up anons
i uploaded an ig story telling people that sometimes i check the twitter of the people i dislike so i can dislike them even more, the girl i kinda like said like mine. i told her ya i fucking hate you, she answered oh i thought you liked me (romantically) at least a little bit. I answered the hate is strong, she responded a little piece of my heart just broke and i answered so did mine, she stopped talking to me and that was yesterday
i wanna kill myself, i hate being a literal aspie, i cant function with regular people because i keep fucking up in social situations

And they take no initiative to help you out. They just complain about what they observe. I was so sad the day I realized my parents are idiots. Its not really something i ever hear about.

>you fucked up

thank you for saying that everyone IRL just sugarcoats it, and I needed to hear it. Of course, I left all that stuff behind me a long time ago, but, you always end up paying for your sins one way or another.

the problem now is "wat do"

Attached: into my heart on air that kills.jpg (400x256, 15K)

are you 12? what the fuck my dude

Attached: 1957496_10201645503445968_1289674545_n.jpg (500x375, 16K)

You could turn it around. You could. Wouldn't that be legendary brah?

You’re either aspergers or severely underage. Read a book nigger.

Thanks, man, I won't let myself and you down.

Attached: 1521036456818.gif (512x288, 471K)

>no problem getting girls to go on dates with me
>sometimes they even kinda seem to like me
>ltierally no idea how to go from having conversation to possibily having sex
>live alone, have few-to-no friends where I live, don't like most things that normies like, don't know many people at my school, so it's kinda hard to "date" a woman because of solitary and repetitive nature of my existence

Attached: dubs inshallah.jpg (1389x1084, 136K)

dude i know, i fucking hate myself
HOW user, HELP ME. ive fucked up wither her a shitload of times and the few times we end up meeting nothing happens so that puts me back into square one
i have light aspergers and a shitload of self hatred and to top that ive been diagnosed with SPD

what can i do? i wanna talk to her, weve seen each other a few times to smoke weed before and nothing ever happened so i assumed that she just wasnt interested but yesterdat just took that out of the window so WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?

You’re way too obsessed with her. The biggest turn off in the world to a female is a man putting her on a pedestal. She’ll appreciate you more if you make some time for her here and there but at least act like you don’t need her.

Just say you want to apologize and offer to buy her a drink.

If Im sober I hate my life, if Im high or drunk i still hate my life and i hate that Im high or drunk, I wish my brain would just make up its mind on if i want to live or not

Attached: 15.png (403x195, 81K)

im taking this shit personally because she is literally my love life at the moment, i never get to meet new people and ive fucked up wayy too many times
she has told me to go ther place at like 11 pm like 5 times and i always decline and then end up hating myself because of my shitty choices

Step away from women for a while and fix what needs fixing in your life.

>hurt knee at steep stairstep on campus
>break toe next month
>hurt knee again from rollerblade
>no gains for 3 months

one more week and I can start to be safe, glad I don't have a walking job

im fully aware of this user. im just so lonely...