You guys are ruining relationships over khazar milkers

Goodjob guys

reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/86r4dw/21f_my_boyfriend_22m_has_started_using_Veeky Forums/

Attached: 77336d5e60622740d376e0fd972620f8.jpg (500x569, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/86r4dw/21f_my_boyfriend_22m_has_started_using_Veeky
rank2traffic.com/Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oy gevalt.

that thread is some low quality bait

user if you're here you need to quit dating this redditor

if he takes Veeky Forums outside of Veeky Forums he was an autist before coming here

Milk truck has arrive give milkies mommy brap brap

literally and unironically this

Why is she kink shaming him? They would flip their shit if he didn't want to do some weird thing she wanted

i've read a few relationship threads on there and I can't help but feel like they're all bait.

POOPTRUCK

Lmao if she can't handle the bants she should fuck off and take her milkers with her

This is obviously your reddit post, fag

Good one fag, but we don't date jews here

Attached: 1vcwxr.jpg (539x839, 24K)

>poster also posts on r/mde
p good joke though. almost had me

fake and gay, check they're post history obviously a troll post plebbitor

>reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/86r4dw/21f_my_boyfriend_22m_has_started_using_Veeky Forums/
>so much bad advice
it's like the dyles of relationships go to r/relationship_advice and give advice
...not that much different from Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums p much creates internet culture, which is a big part of real life now. the problem is 4ch is the cutting edge of breakthrough memetic research; it takes years for this info to disseminate into mainstream.
braphog is old news for us, but normies will not understand the term for at least another year. once it becomes mainstream, this girl will realize what she lost in dating the man she was with and will regret leaving him for the rest of her life. only then will she realize she was dating someone ahead of the curve

Give Veeky Forums-approved advice

What a no fun bitch lmao just get another girl bro

is he, dare I say, an early adopter in the field of the memes?

Attached: innovation_adoption_curve_rogers.jpg (409x241, 24K)

lmfao which one of u is this?

The fucking state of the top comments.

>user if you're here you need to quit dating this redditor
You need to stop living. I want you to die. I want it to be painful and agonizing.
You are a shit stain on society. You don't belong here.

Why are you so triggered by absolutely nothing?

The response of "just call him a dicklet, if he's short call him a manlet, if he's tall call him lanklet, if he's tiny call him DYEL. Then ask siri to call chad " is the only good reply

>reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/86r4dw/21f_my_boyfriend_22m_has_started_using_Veeky Forums/
holy fuck, this was actually worth visiting reddit

I hope this is real and that user has seen this thread

Who hurt you

>pic related, me thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1518608631730.jpg (540x720, 106K)

>If he's short, call him a manlet. If he's tall, call him a lanklet. If he's skinny, call him DYEL. If he doesn't have a 9/10+ face, call him a facelet.... Worse yet, call him a dicklet.

When he tries to defend himself, say "imagine coping this hard" under your breath but in such a way that he can hear it. If he goes into an autistic fit and loses his cool, make like a fake spyglass with your hand and look at him through it and say "your face when no girlfriend." Then pull out your phone and say "Siri, call Chad".
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING THESE ARE OUR MEMES

>This is hilarious, he sounds like a bro
based WU-TANGswordStyle

why the fuck are these guys using our words. has the plebbit invasion really gotten that bad?

Attached: 1496126162940.png (277x182, 7K)

>user makes a reddit thread
>mouthbreathing retards on Veeky Forums eat it up
I see you've all been practicing give yourselves brain damage to get that retard strength.

Attached: 1488993000207.png (1199x340, 21K)

and where are we at now?

I-it's gone back down right? all the plebbit fags left, right?

Pretty funny desu.
>Stop being a little gains goblin and let him suck those big milkers for the protein gains.

ha
ha
rank2traffic.com/Veeky Forums.org

Attached: chart.png (1612x388, 18K)

>But the strangest behavior, was when she decided to let me go with her on one of her walks through the woods.

>She just shows me stuff, from when she was a kid til adult hood, a machete in the tree that had been absorbed by it, to her old stuffed animals in a circle with a sign that fadedly says " We ot" with the R faded for Rot. Little "bases" she made when she was into bushcraft, Goatskulls and deer skulls littered the place.

>And then we got to the apex of our tour, which was an opening in the woods that ran along a bunch of development houses, and a cleared path where we just stood and watched people do their thing. She said she is fascinated with the idea of watching people she doesn't know, just living, the idea that they don't know she is there makes her feel like a ghost. "They don't even know that these eyes watch" To which she took her camera out and snapped a photo, of those old ones that develop the film, drew a :) face on the white part and dropped it right there, and thats when I noticed the hundreds of them that kind of trailed the path, that lead the entirety of the outside of the homes, around 40 homes.

what the fuck is this subreddit

>139 million users
NOOOOOOOOOO ITS NOT FAIR IF WE JUST POSTED MORE GORE THREADS WE WOULDNT HAVE THIS PROBLEM

It's pretty much all /pol/'s fault tbqh.

We've let a stranger into our house....

You're just realizing this right now? If were to pick any post on Veeky Forums right now, there's a more 50% chance that person is a redditor.

Fuark the raid has begun

kek, look a the OP's post history. he also claims to be

>a vietnam vet
>a teenager
>a bodybuilder
>an expert on gender and IQ
and on an on. this is sort of funny but its also clearly a LARP

>Imagine being this reddit lmao

>old jewish guy at the office often says oy vey unironically

Attached: 1506553480048.png (378x357, 81K)