What does Veeky Forums think of this guy?

what does Veeky Forums think of this guy?

is he on roids? what's his routine?

Attached: Logang-1.jpg (1061x819, 78K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 48K)

500mg Genetics™ + 500mg Test E ED

He definitely is on gear. Hopefully we see some testing before his fight with KSI

Obviously natty
/threading myself

I cannot take anyone with that faggot justin bieber haircut seriously

He's good role model for today's kids I'm glad he exists

Attached: 1521904275008.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

He's likely injecting, but that physique is easily achievable natty.

im pretty sure hes on gear becasue i don't believe he has the discipline required to get that body naturally

All of these YouTube cucks are on something. For example vitaly and fousey

Who is he and what's he about?

>that physique is easily achievable natty.
by easily attainable, could you be more specific?

He certainly didn't get it naturally becasue he's a lazy moron who subsists on 5 guys and taco bell.

How many years would it take a person of dedicating how much of their life to fitness would it take to get that body naturally?

That body is 5-10 years minimum of total dedication to fitness. you don't seem to understand how shitty natural bodybuilders look

Theres no way hes natty
He cant possibly be
Hes the definition of a 12 yearold trapped in a 25 yearold body
He dosent have the diciprine

Are you retarded? This guy looks like the most disciplined guy ever. He's probably obsessed with everything he wants to do.

he's literally a wanted criminal in japan because he has no self control at all or concept of consequences to his actions.

I didn't mean easily as in not requiring effort, I meant it's well within the attainable boundaries of a dedicated natural lifter.
Jeez, chill out.

He's not very smart and has no moral. I doubt he's very caring for others. But not disciplined? The dude must be relentless. He's making videos everyday etc. You really believe he could have become as sucessfull as he is without working his ass off? I can totally see this guy being obssesed with working out.

That doesn't mean he lacks discipline. Look at how much content he pumps and the constant energy he has. That's discipline.

>is he on roids? what's his routine?
he's a complete sociopath. of course he's juicing.

no choice m8

Attached: 4j5bsnef68801.png (1078x607, 783K)

Kek

>that hairline

No wonder he has that fucked up haircut to cover his disappearing hairline.

Attached: 1439206734505.jpg (528x543, 29K)

>So autistically obsessed with making shocking videos he disregards all common decency
>Not driven

Apply this autism to working out, what do you think you'll get?
Though this is probably also good motive to roid desu

He's not on roids, he's been doing martial arts and sport for ages, so it goes hand in hand he's been doing strength and conditioning for ages too. He's Brad Castleberry without the bullshit, meaning he still has an insufferable faggot personality.
Also if you fall for the "this guy is exactly what he's like on video off of it" meme you're retarded, he's clearly a deceitful, sly little cunt.

I've had the unfortunate displeasure of encountering this fuck in person. He is literally as retarded as you think. He has the attention span of probably 7 seconds before he starts just rapping out of nowhere and doing some gay ass chuckle over and over.

I'm actually rooting for Logan on this one even though I'll only tune in for the results. I've only seen clips here and there of this cancer so could be wrong on a few things. From what I've seen ksi was still pretty cocky and disrespectful to joe after their fight, as a fighter you're suppose to leave it all in the ring. As a e-celeb everything is about outward appearance and reputation so losing a fight could be pretty devastating for your career based on how the public responds ex. all the twelveys flaming Joe Weller. You gotta respect Joe for even going through with it. Also don't like the exploitation of boxing and carrying around a belt that you got from winning one ?amateur? match like it means something.
>would like to see some promising ametuers on the under card it's the least he could do

likely natty, high school wrestler and was pretty big for his age back then

don't laugh, I have to deal with this same problem. I have a less douchey combed forward hairstyle, but I live in constant fear of the wind when out in public.