What are some tattoos that Veeky Forums wants to get?

What are some tattoos that Veeky Forums wants to get?
Gonna get the brand soon but i just dont know where, was thinkin of just getting it on my neck like guts has but idk

Attached: 1241194_1.jpg (630x630, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yC9VKhygjsA&t=145s
deathtotheworld.com/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5536457/Obesity-rates-swelled-year-new-CDC-report-warns.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you don't know what to get then you don't need a tattoo faggot. Don't be like the rest of the clowns who regret their first tattoo because they got some stupid shit they didn't want.

Wait until you know exactly what you want and it means something to you.

yea get an anime tattoo

you won't regret it

Not a nazi and i'll never get it but goddamn this would be sweet

Attached: SS.png (230x219, 3K)

>Tattoos
Maybe they are nice if you are a normie, but if you body is good it's the equivalent of painting grafitty on the Château de Chenonceau

>not a nazi

Are you gay, a shitskin, or both?

Attached: inner-arm-bicep-chi-rho-tattoos-for-guys.jpg (600x600, 113K)

tattoos are for degenerates. Small exception if you served in combat, but otherwise highly degenerate.

do it so we can laugh at you.
Post results fag

>tattoos are for degenerates and conformists

Attached: ED258F7C-296B-486B-96C0-982740D07B68.png (366x405, 46K)

pol pls

Bloodborne wasn't even that good

>Don't be like the rest of the clowns who regret their first tattoo because they got some stupid shit they didn't want.

Now OP but that's what I did. Now I've got to find something I like to cover it up, and it's hard, cause I can't think of much. desu I'd rather just get something that looks dope to cover it, caause the original is an embarrassment.

My favorite band, got me through a really rough summer after a really rough break up.

I want this on my left shoulder, starting with the logo in the center.

This would also be my first tattoo, thoughts?

Attached: R-6887145-1428782633-4308.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 233K)

Just go to an artist who specializes in cover ups. He’ll be able to give you some suggestions on what would work. They’re literally paid big money to come up with tattoos that cover old shitty ones. You don’t have to know what you want going in, but an idea or two would be good. Some ideas won’t work depending on what you want covered up.

Why does your knuckle have a nipple

Just my 2c but it’ll probably fade and look like a big mess of illegible lines unless you get it really huge. Wouldn’t recommend. It’s a cool design but purely from a tattoo perspective it wouldn’t look good.

I did, I just need to bring in some ideas of stuff I like the look of, and he's gonn asee what he can movk up that'll cover it.

He already took a look, and said it'd need a lot of dark colours, with a lot of lines, cause the original tattoo is very daark, and classic style, so it's heavy.

I unironically have this on me

Thinking of getting this for the past 2 years. If I still want to get it in 1-2 years I prolly will do

Attached: afd94eb154d2a26c9fc9279d06ec3906.jpg (500x667, 27K)

>not getting it on your pectiddy like casca

pics?

Damn. I only know about this band because a former member (Marler) converted to Orthodoxy and became one of the founders of Death to the World a zine that I love.

Attached: dttw.jpg (621x756, 307K)

Got mine on the forearm because I'm my own person

Aaaand into the trash you go

Yeah I was thinking of covering my entire shoulder with the logo piece in the center, so it would be fairly large. I was thinking I could go back for further work and have the rest of it expand out onto my chest and lower bicep.

Attached: ClwQFdnUsAAhpkS.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

Didn't know about that, thanks man. I know people call Seraphim Rose convert fodder, but his writing are really helpful. Is the zine resurrected at this point or is someone just cashing in?

Attached: bd5d2fce1eec7e1f766ac02391266dd7.jpg (236x409, 21K)

that's a terrible idea and you should feel bad.

Here's a little documentary about the zine (mentions) Marler and Sleep.
youtube.com/watch?v=yC9VKhygjsA&t=145s

>Seraphim Rose
Oh yeah he was great. When I get little more free time gonna finish reading his book on nihilism.

>Is the zine resurrected at this point or is someone just cashing in?
Both. Here's the current DTTW website with all the old articles from the zines. They also publish new articles. They make money by selling merch.
deathtotheworld.com/

Tattoos are retarded and/or degenerate in 100% of cases.

I have a few already but all pretty normi. I really wanna get an anime pin up of Darkness from Konosuba but I'm too beta.

Azaleas probably, around my elbow. I enjoy gardening as a hobby and find flowers beautiful.
I've already done gladioluses and dahlia's around my torso.

I've also thought of something Moby Dick inspired but I haven't been able to grasp how I'd want it to look.

Forgot pic

Attached: cfc40e4b73bda07271be967cba8cd7f7.jpg (480x665, 40K)

If you’re big enough you could get this and no one would talk trash

True. Just gotta get big enough

People tattoo the most awful shit on their bodies

Yes OP, get a tattoo of the new flavor of the month anime that every fedora lord is obsessed with

Some sort of transgender sign?
>Female sign but the tail goes loopedy loop, oh look now it's a male sign

Griffith did nothing wrong btw.

Right tit is glorious, left tit is saggy grandma tit

Make sure you get something that you believe will represent your interests for the remainder of your life. Probably start with something you have loved all your life first and go from there.

nah its from a book I really like but I guess it does look similar to that. damn

I've been a fan of Berserk since 2002. I wouldn't get a tattoo of it, but don't say bullshit.

I dont think tattooing a giant dick in ops forhead will go over well.

Okay buddy

flavor of the month.
literally the entire dark souls series made with heavy inspiration from it.
Okay then

I'm black and getting an SS tattoo this week.

Will this fuck up my chances at getting through interviews?

Attached: 1521732704946.jpg (399x400, 15K)

Every 20 year old incel has been posting berserk here for the last month

Attached: p672g6fkmn4z (1).jpg (480x640, 60K)

> video gayem

No cuz being black is worse

something manly like a baby clydesdale or the reddit alien

what color ink do you black folks use when getting tattooed?

>flavor of the month anime
>implying anybody gives a shit about the anime
>the manga has had devoted fans since 1988
learn what "flavor of the month" means you absolute mong

Have you really never seen black people with tattoos....?

Attached: lil-wayne-gq-2_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40K)

lol I thought wayne was white

Watch you mouth

Attached: b6d802990e77412890dcb9dddfc28054.jpg (564x564, 50K)

Aqua for me my guy. My next tat is going to be a Misato pinup but I'm not sure where I want it

He probably lives in a society that'll figuratively lynch him, if they found out he had a Nazi tatt.

Tfw im dyel and have no pecs

>thinking berserk is an anime of the month
This b8 is so bad its amazing 8/10

GODDAMNIT STOP HE FUCKED EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1520390274037.jpg (548x531, 105K)

I've always wanted the blood sin/rood inverse.
But I don't have the gains for it.

Attached: 77e1d53df267a845d9f4f84e44a7ec50.jpg (576x1047, 160K)

If I got really huge I'd get this one but I'm a long ways away

Don't get it on your neck if you plan to work in any sort of reasonable establishment.

They won't have a problem with you having a tattoo generally but they'll want you to be able to cover it in some way and if it's on the neck that could prove challenging.

Good places for work safe tattoo's would be upper arms, torso, legs, etc.

Good taste, I loved that game.

Veeky Forums might think it’s gay but id get the wing of one of these on my shoulder/back. these birds are very sentimental to me. id have to get big first to pull it off well though.

Attached: 6D7701AF-A995-4001-8692-BD473F7505CB.jpg (1200x1005, 278K)

Have been considering getting boomhauer on my asscheek for years now.

The sooner you embrace struggle as a part of life, the more at peace you will become user

Attached: jeff_boomhauer.jpg (244x343, 58K)

>off all places
>your goddamn finger
Why?

>the mark of a C U C K

Do it user

Gonna get a tiny little smiley face with my left nipple as the nose

Nice bait Senpai

I know a guy who got a tattoo of a smiley face on his ballsack just because.

Lmao same reason for me

>be American
>getting a pop culture tattoo is considered cool
>getting a slightly more obscure pop culture tattoo is considered cooler
>mass produced imagery is the first thing people turn to, not original creative design
Your society is fucking degenerate. Your tattoos a sad reminder of American group think and consumerism.

I just want to get a eye.
But my skeleton hards have no space on them.

Attached: mirror_of_the_soul.jpg (1440x1080, 665K)

None because I'm not a fucking degenerate who desecrates the temple of his body.

>Anonymous
Maybe just stop getting tattoos then, jackass. You've already proven to yourself you make poor life decisions about your body.

This

Aesthetic

Attached: a5caf78b5457a78c843db7a7f747cdd2.jpg (1439x1486, 291K)

I branded myself with a paper clip and a lighter.

Here's mine

Attached: IMG_1002.jpg (1000x709, 581K)

Saved

Couldn't hear you over being the most powerful country in the known universe.

That's because something significant happened after a LOOOOOONG period of nothing.

Added 'bang a girl with a brand tattoo above her clit' to my bucket list, thanks desu

hurr durr muh guns
enjoy the kike regime, the sloots and the divorces, the debt, the nigs and mutts, oh and aren't half the women in murica obese now?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5536457/Obesity-rates-swelled-year-new-CDC-report-warns.html

solid everything for a first world country, lol sage

Attached: captainamerimutt.jpg (232x172, 13K)

Awww the virgin cuck got mad.

I'm not even American and I can feel your cope.

None, because I'm not going to loiter on my skin with a tattoo

this.

FOLLOW THE SMOKE THROUGH THE RIFF FILLED LAND

Looks like mushrooms or penis

Yeah don't get this one, I doubt you can even appreciate it. You need to suffer/struggle more.

>Gonna get the brand
you are so fucking gay

>Implying all the Joestars were huge
Fuck off animeonly

Attached: 1510988483516-a.jpg (225x301, 14K)

That litterally looks like neither.
The shit?

Me too. I kind of don't want to play it again because I don't want to ruin my memories of it.

Says the degenerate on Veeky Forums

Why would I not cover up a shit tattoo with a better one? I'm not planning on tattooing places without tattoos, but fixing mistakes. I'd get it lasered if it weren't so damn expensive.