Are hot showers harmful? what temperature of water is optimal? can I take a hot shower...

are hot showers harmful? what temperature of water is optimal? can I take a hot shower, rinse with cold water at the end and be as healthy as after taking a straight cold shower? what are the health benefits of cold showers besides building cold tolerance?

Attached: bdbv6fjkeon01.jpg (765x1280, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17993252
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cold showers means better skin, hair, etc. takeing hot shower and risning with cold water isnt as healthy since the hot water has burnt your skin already

it has to start cold for the good stuff to happen

every time i take a hot shower my skin drys out

Attached: 1521134599696.jpg (640x186, 23K)

room temperature water is enough

why are his arms so long

Source literally any of this

hot showers are harmful to dry skin.

he's the long arm of the lawless

I'm pretty sure the hot water would have stripped the oils already. If that's even how it works

Bump on this, I have been taking very hot showers for as long as my memory serves me and I dont think anything wrong has came from it?Well at least nothing negative is apparent which I would be able to associate with taking hot showers...

>when a stupid pseudo science meme gets so popular people start to fear their health
oh boy

found the hot showerlet

You fucking brainlet, do you even use soap?

You're all literally retarded. The only thing a cold shower does is increase your ability to mentally negate discomfort and instill a certain euphoria (because when you get out your body is no longer freezing; ie thinking its slowly dying)

Attached: 1515198497416.jpg (539x369, 20K)

my body thinks its dying after a cold shower?.... damn homie...

uhm sweetie

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17993252

>cold showers means dryer skin, hair,
Fixed.

Once again, it only helps but instilling a sense of euphoria. Would I be wrong in suggesting that would be remedial to a depressed person?
I was being dramatic

Literally what are cold shock proteins

Name of area of health & fitness with more ambiguous broscience

Having said that I do hot-cold-hot-cold

Attached: n3msg37dxbgz.jpg (2500x1667, 3.11M)