How do I get rid of dark spots under eyes

How do I get rid of dark spots under eyes

Attached: 060F9A0A-4159-4175-A2F4-F3FD519685C6.jpg (750x1271, 103K)

man, ive been asking this for years. you can try putting frozen spoons under your eyes, sleeping more, makeup, but tbqhwyf there really is no way. were fucked.

Do the ice goggles from patrick bateman american psycho actually work?

vitamin k or vitamin c20 or some shit right

keep them because they look cool

Eye suffer from this. Geddit?

The best I've ever looked was when I was locked up for 30 days. Lights out at 9 and up at 6. All the sleep and lack of technology really helped

It makes me look tired , cool? Dont know

Attached: AB65B25A-F697-41B4-9699-35C95B573EBF.jpg (750x1054, 164K)

Sleep more and smile more often

B

okay serghei the reason this happens is cause of blood in your face, it can happen becasue you sleep chest down etc. you gotta stay in positions that don't allow blood to engorge your face. also cold compress

Dermaroller

Spasiba

don't use a dermaroller under your eyes pls

Dont those rollers have needles on them? Im not autism enough to do that

yeah, supposed to make it easier for the vitamin C + other stuff serum you use after to be absorbed
but there are different sizes that are supposed to do different things.
I'd say just work on getting your life together, if you're not sleeping well and not fulfilled you might be stressing out = bad sleep = dark circles

I sleep 8 hours a day.
I sleep on my back.
I have tried ice and various other remedies.

None of it works. I have determined that my eye circles are completely genetic and I will never get rid of them.

look up rch-01
there's a spinoff called rcs-01 which rejuvenates your collagen, which would probably work on dark circles unless it's caused by hyperpigmentation

ps: we don't know if they'll work yet

This is genetic, it's all about how close to your skin the blood vessels run. Ignore all the broscience meme answers

Do you have allergies? I read somewhere (don't remember where) that allergies could could use.

I suffer from the same problem

feeeeeeeeed~

JFMSU

Attached: 20180324_223744.jpg (4128x2322, 1.28M)

You may have allergys or gluten intolerant. I tried everything to get rid of my dark circles. Cutting out gluten fixed this and my stomach issues

Do you have allergies?

Do your parents have them? They may be genetic, at that point you may need to bite the bullet and get some concealer.

baggy eyes contribute really well to a "chill" sort of aesthetic if that's what you're going for

Unironically nofap, look at your eyes before and after and see for yourself. Also not looking at screen too much, i have developed dry eyes for sitting in front of my pc too much. Normal people have 7 seconds wet film on their eyes before they need to blink, i have 3...

the most common causes of under-eye bags is:
>excessively salty diet causing water retention
>dehydration
>allergies
>smoking
>lack of sleep
>staring at a computer or phone screen all day

If you do any of these or don't control these factors then fuck off and come back when you've actually tried everything

Suborbital rim deficiency. Common subhuman trait particularly in ethnics. Get fillers under your eyes.

Drink more water and sleep enough.

well fuck me I stare at computer screens at least 8 hours a day at work. never getting rid of these suckers

Yes heavy intolerant to wheat and ALL
Grains

Fellow raccoon here.. I feel your pain.

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 150K)

Attached: bill_clintonppppp.jpg (640x481, 135K)

Not the same thing man. Dark circles aren't puff

>Less salt in your diet
>Quit smoking if you do
>Frozen icepack for your eyes
>Dermaroller, look up exactly what needle size is best for face, combine with Vit C serum
>Go to bed earlier, even if you sleep 8 hours, its better to not stay up too late at night
>Restorative nightcreme

These are the steps I took to get rid of my dark eyes/puffy bags. It seems to be slowly working. Plus side my facial skin looks amazing because of all the facial care in my daily routine now

If water retention can be the cause for puffy bags under eyes, does that mean that Creatine can cause it?

Attached: 324623462346234623462346.png (225x225, 4K)