Who is Chad?

Who is Chad?
>is he a cold, uncaring stereotypical jock who intentionally hurts those beneath him
>or is he a warm, caring alpha who helps people and wants them to succeed
They are both highly successful, handsome, and built.

Attached: 61ED4D88-5BD2-4C3B-B935-49CDA0D5C750.png (657x627, 16K)

Brad is the first guy, Chad is the second. It’s why Chad ranks above Brad, he’s transcended feeling the slightest inclination to put others down so comfortable is he in his position.

Depends on how you personally view success
For me, I think the amount of value that you put back into society is a large determining factor of success. So I'd go with option 2. But everyone's got different views

Its situational, the warm alpha may make decisions some day that may affect others negatively and to them hes a cold jock.

>is he a cold, uncaring stereotypical jock who intentionally hurts those beneath him
This was the original definition of Chad but most people refer to Chad as the second one.

>Who is Chad?
he is the mancrush of internet autists, each has their own personal fantasty man

had my own chad friend once, shit was pretty cash m8

I dunno i they all turn out like that but i do suggest dropping all your autistic/edgy friends tho.

Chad doesn't exist, he is simply an amalgamation of all the areas you believe you fall short in comparison to other men. That guy at the gym who you think is chad might look at other men and think they're chad and he isn't.

key word being "might"

Chad isn't real idiot, he's the antithesis of someone who posts on /r9k/

Depends. Some say Chad is a man who bangs lots of sluts. Some find this honourable, others find it to be a waste of time. Some say Chad is the ideal of man hood created by society. The strong, smart and stoic ideal. Some are naturally gifted Chad, while others must work for it. Some view Chad as a stereotype. A caricature invented by angry nerds who became tv writers to passive aggressively come back at their immature high school bullies at the tender age of 30.

What matters most isn't what is Chad, but you're journey of becoming him. :)

Chad.
>great guy. great at everything really. total bro. the kind of guy who would never take a bullet fired by a school shooter for someone else or stop a school shooter, simply because he would never let someone spiral down so far as to become a school shooter. becomes CEO in the 1% league
Brad
>like chad, but a douche. puts people down, is petty. becomes a cocky wall street type.
Thad
>not like chad really. he is bigger, stronger, faster. honestly not sure he is entirely human, more like a long lost cousin to humans. usually not bright or simply gives no shit to doing well in school/seeming smart. gets a full ride to college via sports. becomes a coach or just retires off pro sports money, or worse just becomes a brick shit house who fucks people for money
Skad
>scum bag basically. can be chill or can be a cunt. deals drugs. has tons of money. either becomes a popular rapper, ODs and dies, deals drugs all life, or goes to jail. rarely turns life around and goes straight

We know he's not real,but he's the gold standard. He's the guy that does his HW,reads the book every day and aces every test. That guys doesn't exist but teachers use him as a measuring tool to judge everyone else. Chad is the guy with 100% in the class. Most classes don't even have a Chad.

I've seen both
Stereotypical chad is a douchebag

Chad :3

Attached: virgin-chad bros.jpg (1024x404, 37K)

Chad has every feature we aspire to have, to try and become Chad is a never-ending but very fruitful and meaningful effort.

Attached: chad failure.png (500x377, 349K)

I like to think of Chad as an Ice Dancer, dressed in an all-white jumpsuit, and doing an interpretive dance of my life.

Attached: 1521507080614.jpg (922x1200, 468K)

Based Chad, but does Stacy actually want the Vrigin?

>implying that is stacey

Chad is not really real, its just an over exaggeration of an alpha that /r9k/ pretends exists
either of those could be an alpha
/r9k/-fags would call anyone with okay social status a chad

Chad is a sovereign individual. Besides having physical strength and beauty, he has his own set of values and is unswayed by the morality of the herd. His actions stem from his own will. He is confident in everything he does and has never felt any regret or embarrassment.

I like to think of Chad as a little baby, dressed in his silk pajamas, drinking his milk and not even knowing that he will one day be Chad

When Brad grows up, he stays Brad. Still wearing the ripped-sleeve t-shirts, touching up his greying hair every day, pounding a pound of product on his face to hide the increasing withering. He goes to the club and tries to dance but he's the creepy old guys the teeny boppers tell each other to stay away from. He ends up trying to score lines of coke to recapture that feeling he had as a kid and probably has a mugshot looking very unhappy with his matted yellow-streaked hair in disarray somewhere in a county file.

When Chad grows up, he takes off the t-shirt and puts on collared. He keeps fit in his home gym, though he spends less time curling and more time wrestling with his kids. He meets his old friends down at the pub for pint now and then but he doesn't quite have the drive to party like he used to. Sometimes, when he's in line at the store and an employee screws up, he stops and rants at them for 10 minutes about hard work and the value of doing a job well. He reads books and posts on twitter (with very little punctuation) about how kids today don't understand how the world works, but the older he gets the less people listen.

Both are Chads. It is just that most Chads belong to the second group.

theres hidden chad in every single one of us

Even the jocks that get fuckton of pussy right now, the one you are jealous of, most of them will fall apart due to their lifestyle.

Sure, they already fucked your oneitis, future wife (if you choose that way) in all holes, but most of them will hit a wall much like a regular roastie, but not sexually, but mentally.

Keep improving in all areas of life and you will eventually make it

t. 25kissless virgin

Attached: 1511204883862.png (1059x436, 215K)

What is the virgin equivalent of a stacy?

>tongue on roof of mouth shit
ahahahahaha

me on the left

>When Brad grows up, he stays Brad. Still wearing the ripped-sleeve t-shirts, touching up his greying hair every day, pounding a pound of product on his face to hide the increasing withering. He goes to the club and tries to dance but he's the creepy old guys the teeny boppers tell each other to stay away from. He ends up trying to score lines of coke to recapture that feeling he had as a kid and probably has a mugshot looking very unhappy with his matted yellow-streaked hair in disarray somewhere in a county file.
Sounds like guys on Veeky Forums can only ever achieve brad no matter how hard they try

>sitting at house party last night
>overhear 2 girls from our friend group say
>"(...) and user for example, he's always so great with everyone, I've never seen him put anyone down, there aren't many people like him"

Guess I know which one I am.
194/96kg

Chad is a spectrum. I am Brad but some may see me as Chad, some may see me as regular Veeky Forums autist.
>tfw she doesnt notice me at all..

I like to think of Chad as the lead singer of lynyrd skynyrd, with an angel band playing behind him, and im in the front row, and im hammered drunk.

I like to picture Chad in a tuxedo T-shirt. 'Cause it says like, I wanna be formal but I’m here to party too.

>women
>incel
pick one

Neither, he's good intentioned but oblivious