What are the best clothes to show off gains? Not too tryhard though

What are the best clothes to show off gains? Not too tryhard though.

Im approaching a girl on tuesday in one of my classes and am terrified. Gonna go in like a man and talk to her and ask her out. Sick of living my life waiting around, time to make shit happen.

Attached: 1520372937686.jpg (2117x2000, 1.51M)

pls respond Veeky Forums

something that fits well and makes you look sharp, you dont want to look like a schlub, you wanna look like a serious guy with some muscle under the shirt. have a (you)

I would go with something like a tight-fitting, candy red cut-off shirt with a simple but catchy logo or slogan across the chest, maybe compliment it with a pair of neon green pants and bright yellow shoes by Guiseppe Zanotti.

Any tips for asking a girl out in class as well?

Just fucking dress normal jfc m8 it's not that hard/big of a decision.
>shirt that fits (solid colored/pattern/logo does it fucking matter as long as its not some shitty try at a humorous graphic)
>Jeans that fit
>shoes
There you fucking go

Well fitted jeans and a plain shirt your size or one smaller if you want to show a lot. If the jeans are dark wear lighter shoes and vice versa. Ideally you could try to go with red kicks, black jeans and a white shirt, it's really simple and looks great.

Post your body, just edit out your face. We need to see if you're actually built or if you're going to look like middle school Bane.

Look good, feel good op. Look at yourself in front a mirror and if you like it your fine. Lets say you do get her and shit goes well you could be paranoid and shit about her not giving you attention w/e I dunno maybe I'm being autistic. Tldr: Confidence>

Something like this

Attached: fa.jpg (340x270, 16K)

You have to have already established some sort of rapport with her. Ie chatting about what you did over the weekend. Ask for her number so you can collaborate on homework and then actually do that. Start flirting and if she’s receptive ask her out. Just don’t do it immediately out of nowhere like a weirdo but don’t wait too long either.

thanks.

Go full lumberjack dipshit

explain?

this

So I havent talked to her before, and ask for her number or on a date its creepy?

either
A. dri-fit plain name brand sports shirt (adidas, nike, underarmour) that looks like it fits around your body showing off your chest to waist ratio without having "too tight" creases
or
B. Polo shirt that tightly fits around your arms to show off how huge they are.
wear both with tight fitting jeans and work boots (boots only if you're not taking her somewhere fancy)

Attached: 1519539888552.png (458x600, 436K)

>tfw lost a lot of weight
>tfw all my clothes are too big
>tfw still planning on losing 10 kilos more so I won't bother buying clothes now
I look ridiculous wearing XL shirts nowadays, but you gotta do what you gotta do

wait til you buy size smalls and their too big, and 6 months later people are telling you that they like tight clothes on you with the same shirts.
that'll feel way better.

For me I wear office clothes during my job. That has grown a bit small for my upper body. Get a lot more attention..

not OP but yeah it is

if u see her at the cafateria or outside class just go
>oh hey we share a class together, I'm user

if she gives you some sort of blank "what do you want" look and you feel an autistic episode coming on,then talk about the thing you have in common, aka the class/teacher.

>What did you think about assignment 'X'? I've been having a bit of trouble haha...

great job user, we're all gonna make it

well-fitting tee shirt, pair of broken work jeans, and work boots. works for me i get mad glances from women and it makes me look like a slab of muscle. every time i post pics on snapchat i get complimented by thots

I have literally no idea how to flirt. How do?
Would it be weird to ask for a date without prior flirting? (We already get along well but we haven't reached "friend" status, so there's still some wiggle room in terms of not being seen as "just a friend"). We've talked just twice before and during lectures. Already know her number.
My autism is killing me.

Well you have her number usually you can find out if she’s interested if you text her. Talk about an upcoming homework assignment and play around. if she’s receptive and willing to carry the conversation past the class your good to go.

Get a shirt with whatever anime girl you've busted the most nuts to, on it. You will be comfortable because you've already mated with one girl in your mind, whats another?

dude, let me give you some advice from a guy who until recently was a self-hating depressed emotional trainwreck. you need to be confident. you NEED to believe in yourself and throw the doubts in the trash. it took a random bit of courage and a cock pic to a girl i met online to dispel the worries i had all my life about my dick size. also, the image of myself i had was not what other people thought, and it took being called "smokin hot" and being repeatedly and heavily complimented to the point of idolization by that same girl (who is a goddess in my eyes) to give me a sense of self-worth. all of a sudden, the fact i carry myself with purpose and theres drive behind my actions makes heads turn and draws the attention of the room. act accordingly and the girl will take notice VERY quickly because you are proclaiming yourself to be the alpha male in the room. become acquainted with her and get to know her for who she is before you try to get romantic because being forward with women from the start is a sign of your desperation and turns them off bad. as much as it may hurt to do otherwise, do not pester them and once you get her number/snap do not blow their phone up because she isnt responding. if she leaves you on read then pretend nothing happened and wait til she sends the next message. females need attention and when they dont get it they crave it badly. dont shower her with it either until your relationship is to the point where it goes both ways. get to know the person before you try to get a look at her naked. it makes conversation come naturally and meaningful talking creates an emotional connection and will light a spark between you two. and dont blog heavily to her, let her do that. show her you care about her and she will come to seek your company out of reflex from positive association. the need for female attention is understood, bro, and from one sperg to another i wish you good luck because a womans devotion is a hell of a drug

Thanks, bros. I'll go beyond yet

White crew/v neck t
A nice pair of denim jeans
nike cortez shoes

Can't really go wrong. Relaxed and fitted without breaking the bank.

Attached: 1372323793337.jpg (718x718, 69K)

>wearing a shirt with sleeves
>ever
Not gonna make it.

You know what the best clothes are to show off gains? Normal fucking clothes that look better on you than everyone else, retard. That's the whole point of being fit, you don't have to show it off, it speaks for itself.

>tfw I made the OP image

underrated

Perhaps something like this, user?

Attached: 1512140551593.png (620x731, 800K)

>polo shirt

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Really? Nice, it's one of my favorite pics