Thoughts on this nigger?

Attached: WumoATN.png (322x287, 126K)

he's half nigger

He was somewhat sensible until he went full retard.

Why the fuck is he making videos about mana and voodoo spirits?

He tries to hide his nigger by using some stupid camera trick that makes him look halfway white

explain

manlet

He got caught up in retarded spirit science bullshit that completely took over his videos.

He had decent knowledge on lifting and biomechanics, and progressive overload. His programing advice was kinda stupid looking back now, but he did more good than bad until he got into the pseudo science bullshit.

A little white DNA and suddenly a neg becomes somewhat intelligent and succesful, maybe the elites are right and we should all racemix.

I used to like his videos until he went full hippy. He had this one about getting back into the swing of things and just suggesting walking. Just to force a habit before worrying about getting too technical with a training routine.

Ya he was almost interesting before he went full Yoda.

Attached: Kether_Donohue.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

For the longest time I thought he was crazy, but clearly he's on to something. Literally Bog levels of enlightenment.

What the fuck did I just watch?

Attached: 1521885724365.jpg (750x802, 86K)

What the fuck where is this from

Your future.

Attached: 1477088090146.webm (720x404, 1.85M)

I only date 2D

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Anne_Takamaki.png (512x512, 1.02M)

damn,, eric andre got fucking jacked

Days without Jewish Tricks [0]

Good exercise advice but stay on his early videos. He delved into magic and spiritual advice later one which is all nonsense

His 2010-2014 advise videos are absolute youtube gold

El goblino also check em

Tfw not

Le alpha manlet xdd

Some dude who acted like a crazy person to get popular on youtube. Then everyone realized he actually is crazy

SHAKE YOUR BALLS!

Attached: 1519368193435.jpg (218x189, 49K)

[insert played out edgy racist comment like it would hurt a black 4channer]

I really love him as a person, regardless of the differences of beliefs he and i have, i respect that he lives his truth.
I like his advice, he embodies a bunch of his pseudo science to it, but they always work for me desu.

Some creole dude who had a bunch of interesting stuff to say when it came to working out.
His energetic long rambling diatribes were usually fun to listen too and watch.
But then he got to full of himself realized that he didn't need to make his ideas conform to reality and connect them to what other people felt and thought and ran off of the rails completely.
An audience, some people kissing his ass, some ego, and middle age hitting him completely ruined a fun fitness youtuber.
He's still in there somewhere, but his current personality is something that I don't really want to watch anymore.