Are pull-ups the ultimate back exercise...

Are pull-ups the ultimate back exercise? If I just did pull-ups at the end of every workout like some people do abs would that be enough? High reps of course. Pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_3494.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

You need rows as well

You don't have to just do them after your exercise sessions.
You can do them randomly throughout the day.

Look up GtG.

I did A set of chinups and assisted one arm chinups every few hours every day for a year and my back fucking exploded.

I can only do two pull ups. Am fat with long ass arms

the ghost is always related.

Attached: 1401298544675.jpg (1997x2778, 1.45M)

Plz don't post that man in this thread I don't want to be reminded that she got shnidered

Wow thx for this man I initaly asked about this becuase I got a pull up bar in my hall way and wanted to know if that was enough guess it is.

>a nobody
>ever touching the Schneids

Attached: 1403401939857.jpg (825x720, 145K)

It would be enough of a stimulus to grow your back a little bit. It's FAR from optimal. If you deadlift, row, shrug, and you do pullups, you'll get the best possible back development imo

whatddayamean

Attached: 1407871167531.jpg (1593x1429, 382K)

Deadlift does nothing for your upper back
Shrugs are a meme lift for steroid abusers
Rows are impossible for normies and hard to load up.

Pullups/Chinups are godking of upper back development.

is that a monkey

>Deadlift does nothing for your upper back
>Shrugs are a meme lift for steroid abusers
>Rows are impossible for normies and hard to load up.

most pathetic shit i've ever read on this board. you clearly have no real training experience.

He's mostly right, deadlifting is literally worthless for the upper back outside of isometric strength development. It's not an upper back exercise. Shrugs hit the traps, but not well compared to a multitude of other lifts.

Rows are as good as pull-ups, but pull-ups, as a rule, are the optimal upper body pulling exercise.

user, Rippetoe was SAVAGED by the entire lifting community for claiming that the deadlift works the upper back thus making it a full back workout and not including any upper back work to supplement.

Shrugs are in fact a bullshit workout routine that only works for steroid abusers. And stupid as fuck naturals have been doing them because that's what the gear users have been doing.
Even more hilarious?
The shrugs aren't why they have big traps. It's a natural occurance because of the gear abuse.
They aren't actually doing much for their traps at all
Rows? I stand by my post.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: IMG_3640.gif (350x188, 1.5M)

Dan "Hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider.

?

Attached: 1401298963096.jpg (880x790, 172K)

>implying girls dont like molester daddies.

oh you poor naive soul

What's his name again?

I do pull-ups and chin-ups. Made my back look great, and really notice how it helped my posture.

Dan 'Pull Her Tighter, She's a Fighter' Schnider

Attached: 1519849717699.jpg (532x343, 40K)

The shrugs thing is absolute horseshit. My traps have exploded as a natural from shrugging heavy. To put it in perspective, I can shrug over 300lbs heavier than my deadlift max for a set of 20. There are guys on gear in my gym who have noticeably smaller traps than I do as a natty. Post your traps, I really wanna see what kind of physique you've built for yourself mate

Post your exploded traps. With a timestamp and the post number you're linking too.
When you post shit like that you're supposed to back it up with a picture proving your point
If not, then you're just another LARPing faggot with bullshit to peddle.

Rows are impossible for normies and hard to load up.

god this board is shit

Dan 'Rough Rider' Schneider
But his friends call him Beer Can Dan

Then leave fag.
Go back to reddiot and whore your shitty stupid fucking gym bitch routines built by gear heads who were fucking losers till they got their first shot of test.

who cares about normies?

Dan is a gentleman

Attached: y114_066.jpg (1200x1600, 192K)

>The shrugs thing is absolute horseshit.
I agree. When I started lifting I incorporated them into my bro split. They grew consistently doing them twice a week. Years later (decade) I haven't done them regularly for quite a while, but my traps are still noticeably bigger than most people.

>Responding to your own post
>No pics

Okay.

shrugs are great (natty).

Attached: full.jpg (600x902, 74K)

I don’t do gear and don’t do shrugs. Why do I have these?

Attached: AF8F25D9-05D8-4AC7-AF99-74D83D9B3A31.jpg (1280x960, 199K)

You don't lift shit, pussy. This board is garbage because 85% of it can't even lift 1/2/3/4, which most likely includes you. Stop giving your retarded ass advice rows are an integral part of lat development, shrugs aren't just "for roiders" and deadlifts work your traps, lower back, and require lats as stabilizers. I can do literally 100 pull ups in a workout, they don't do shit. What built my lats is heavy rows

God this board is shit

>So salty about your baby traps you're still lurking the thread to find people to argue with
Very sad! Many such cases!

Shrugs are a shit meme exercise

6’4 255 btw

>No pics
Okay.

Dan "I got some candy in my van" Schneider.

Attached: Dan+quot+put+her+in+a+headlock+then+make+the+bed+_319fdcb979b3d9332cd374b516a293e5.jpg (244x325, 17K)

nuh-uh

Attached: full (2).jpg (597x798, 69K)

What lifts are good for traps?

Dan hymen divider Schneider

>not embroiled in Me too scandals at all

Either he's actually:
1) Actually a good guy
2) Victims still too young to speak out / thoroughly conditioned
3) A+ lawyers / connects

you, bottomboy

Attached: 1585F4D9-E7DB-4DED-85D3-A987BDF0817D.jpg (596x591, 62K)

Did pic related actually get a train ran on her at a college party?

Come on user,
4) last name Schneider, part of tribe that protects it's own regardless

You look dumb af

Nigga shrugs are the one thing that has grown my traps

heavy cleans

Dan the Man multi-track drifted her

Attached: y114_010.jpg (1200x1600, 193K)

what the fuck is gtg jesus fucking chrsit how am i fucking supposed to look somethingu p without knowing what it is?

grease the groove.

Attached: y114_062.jpg (1200x1600, 145K)

>open google
>type "gtg pullups"
>get fuckload of results

How does it feel to be this much of a brainlet, how do you manage your life?

>these are people who give you advice on Veeky Forums

Attached: wojak brain pit.jpg (645x729, 48K)

Put a pullup bar on every door in your 3 story 4 bedroom house and every time you leave a door you have to do as many pullups as the day it is.

Dan "Show feet pls" Schneider

I'm not even a feet guy and still respect the Man

Attached: y114_063.jpg (1200x1600, 142K)

add some sort of rows, or even do the sternum pull which is a row and pull up combined. make sure you add weight overtime otherwise you'll look the same

Then
Fuck
Off

Hol up negros, what have i missed???

whaddayamean

Attached: y114_051.jpg (1200x1600, 207K)

Pls just tell me what ive missed
Greentext pls

>missed
Dan Schneider diddled some hollywood people

Fair

COPE

Chad Chadington of Thundercock Estate

Dan "You want that role, swallow my cock whole" Schnider

slander. Dan is innocent

Attached: y114_008.jpg (1200x1600, 178K)

I've seen this a zillion times but never asked, who is this girl? Don't recognize her from Nickoledeon

some people have this delusion that Dan Schneider, the Nickelodeon producer has abused Britney Spears' sister simply because they worked together and the little girl looks a lot like him. also because he enjoys making foot jokes with his female actresses.

he's a fat producer of comedy kids shows. of course people will be envious.

Attached: y114_043.jpg (1200x1600, 148K)

it's Eri... wait, is this a joke? I mean... you can read, right?

Attached: y114_001.jpg (1200x1600, 153K)

ayylmao