So what were your extended family's reaction after seeing you get fit?

So what were your extended family's reaction after seeing you get fit?

Attached: goal.jpg (983x975, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its not as good as i imagined it to be desu. Sure i personally feel great and dont regret it at all, but my fat family dont really appreciate it much.
Just the other day my dad sneaked a pic of me and showed it to his work friends and i heard from someone i know that they all laughed and said my muscles where fake and then one of them said that i should go down to his BJJ gym if i wanna see how a real man is like.
just wanna make sure other anons with fat families are aware that they might act like their supportive but if you actually do end up making it their likely gonna just be jealous

Attached: 1515776646174.jpg (300x300, 36K)

Your dad is a pathetic piece of shit. His colleaques are insecure children.

I was at a funeral yesterday and mogged my skeleton cousin hard. His defense mechanism was to start talking about the guns his dad owns.

>thought you mogged the dead person

what kind of father cyber bullies his own son LMAO

kek

UNCLE WANTED TO SUCK ME OFF... I LET HIM

You can see the moment of surprise the first time they see you, which is quite rewarding, and then they start with the congratulations and whatnots. The women will often ask how you did it, you tell them and then they get discouraged because they hoped you'd tell 'em a secret or give them a magic pill. It's almost scary how stupid people are regarding food and managing it

>took you this long to not be a fatass?

Attached: 199331.jpg (234x216, 12K)

MY DAD IS AN ALPHA U CUNT

My immediate family and extended family are all out of shape. They consider a 100kg deadlift something dangerous, so I don't even want to hear them talk about me or lifting. Whenever I'm around, my cousin has to start trying to challenge me. Apparently a 50kg 5'9 being able to do more pullups than me at 85kg 5'10 is amazing to him. Always with the challenges and trying too hard

How many pull ups can you do?

Attached: IMG_20180205_233135.jpg (605x597, 75K)

Around 10 I guess. I never really did them before this year. Only started recently and it's kind of hard to progress on them after tiring out after compounds.

HAHAHHAA I DID 15 YESTERDAY

im 5'6 and weigh 70kg so FUCK U im better than u user

Attached: 1411387382786.gif (166x170, 273K)

Mostly compliments, but still dyel in my eyes.

Mom legitimately asked if I was taking steroids.
Feels good man

Excuse me you low IQ runt, I specifically asked in the OP for EXTENDED family's reactions. Delete your post immediately as you have not complied with my thread's topic.

how much time to get near OP's pic if you are skeleton mode?

Attached: 260.jpg (1001x1334, 178K)

6 weeks

7-9 months with good diet and dedication

8 years with gear, 12-15 without, lifting 3 times a week with maybe 1-2 months off a year for holidays.

I weigh about the same as you and around the same height and can definitely do more than that. You just not yourself.
Not impressive.

2 months and 10 days

man if my dad did that i wouldn't talk to him ever agian

your dad is a POS who takes out his insecurities on you instead of getting his shit together.

I'll be honest, your father doesn't want you to succeed so fuck him man.

With or without brain force & super male vitality ?

What kind of routine would I have to do to get this body.

Attached: 04BD9413-64EB-42E0-B373-A983939DB06D.jpg (750x1125, 121K)

Fuck didn’t mean to do that

>5'6
Copeus Maximus

Tren hard eat clen anvar give up (and probably some hgh)

50 pushups and situps a day

your father is a fuckwit

He just has a godly frame if you don't have it not even 10 years of lifting would get you that body.

>godly frame
>5'4
>clenbuterol
Hey Tiny, it's been a while. How you been bud?

This user is correct, but that is assuming your form, diet and rest time is 100% perfect which is very unlikely for noob without guidance so 1-2 years

For me
>Wow we're not use to having user big and muscly! We're use to the introverted twig user kek!
Mmmmmmm

jason, pls go

toppest kek

Ey man, your ROMs low and bodyweight too, come on, how stupid is you?

>then one of them said that i should go down to his BJJ gym if i wanna see how a real man is like.

It's just some retarded white belts that say shit like that.

My dad made fun of me my whole childhood about being too skinny and unathletic. When I started working put he was happy but after a few months he started telling me how I'm lifting too much weight and that I will hurt myself and that I should stop and just do cardio instead. He would often engage conversations like

>what did you do at the gym today?
>squats
>with what weight?
>50 kilograms
>WHAT? 50 Kilograms?? Well don't add any more weight, thay's more than enough for you, you'll just hurt yourself

Then he insisted coming to the gym with me and at the gym he would command me to do things. He gave me some bullshit advice, like that I must warm up by running at the treadmill for at least 30 minutes. When I was gonna do squats, he would tell me to go run on the treadmill instead because "i never do cardio" or told me to stop and showed me some shitty stabilityball exercises that I should be doing instead. Honestly I just think he wanted me to stay small so he could make fun of me.

to be fair you should be doing cardio

>tfw dad browses Veeky Forums and still commands me over a Japanese frogposting board

Attached: 1406559177419.png (645x773, 11K)

who the fuck "does cardio" as a teenager? just play real sports, running on a treadmill is for old people.

A cute cousin of mine did the same. I could see it in her face when I started explaining about calorie counting that she isn't interested at all and was only waiting for me to tell her about some sort of super secret instant beach bod elixir.

>The women will often ask how you did it, you tell them and then they get discouraged because they hoped you'd tell 'em a secret

don't tell the truth
>I did such and such program with such and such diet eating x calories a day
that's just boring, there's no winning
tell them a joke like you did zumba, or 12 push-ups before sleep, or just lie and say swimming

The dude was 80kg, 180cm and an aussie
He ran a very strength focused PPL routine and ran a bit of test

>Framelet cope
I mean c'mon even if you have child bearing hips you can become a trap

Attached: 1521883701876.jpg (686x634, 63K)

got mired by both side but i get mired more by my aunt and uncle that do sports/are athletes

My Mom
>So I was thinking about trying to put on about 20 more pounds by the end of the year
>Why user you already look great
My Dad
>What do you do when you go to the gym user?
>I follow this routine I saw on a forum somewhere
>So you're just trusting some guy on the internet user? That doesn't seem very safe
Didn't know how to explain to him that everyone else on this cantonese basket weaving forum uses the same routine.
I haven't seen the rest of my extended family since I was six so I don't think they'll be too suprised. I'm more excited about surprising my gf's family next time I see them. Everytime my gf is on the phone with her family she brags to them about my gains so I'm curious as to what they expect and how they'll react.

>following advice on Veeky Forums
Idiot

>be me
>enjoying sweet noob gains combined with dbol
>new haircut
>family gathering
>cousin (15) exclaims "pecs" and feels my chest for 10-20 seconds
>asks if I've been working out
>flex arm "you tell me"
>"oh my god"
>holds my arm as we walk along the street with her friend later that day
>touches my abs at dinner
>"solid"

>mfw

Attached: depression_toad_anxiety.jpg (250x236, 7K)

He was 74 kg at his heaviest and 179cm. He didn’t do any gear though - he was training for like 4-5 years.

Attached: E75F6AC6-BBEC-423F-948B-1B53A416060D.jpg (3000x2250, 2.43M)

>74kg
lol

Eat soy products

Attached: 1515482541057.jpg (900x1200, 272K)

wrong. Baby bitch boy

Honestly just curls, bro

That was when I was still pretty new to the whole thing and I only really followed advice I could find elsewhere. At the time I was doing SL 5x5 and eating a lot and it worked out pretty well for me.

Not unreasonable when he was constantly between 9-12% bodyfat

Attached: C51EF751-0176-4B43-815D-33926A2229CE.jpg (2629x1828, 658K)

Try to put 15 kg in backpack and do pulls up
The guy is 85 kg

Should beat the shit out of your dad

You gotta beat the shit out of your dad and become the patriarch of your family

>then one of them said that i should go down to his BJJ gym if i wanna see how a real man is like.
Somehow I think a 20 something gymrat could easily beat the shit out of a 50 something out of shape amateur martial artist

>chubby kid into ultra skeleton teenager
>don't see extended family for a few years
>in that time get fit, grow hair out a bit
>family gathering, no one recognizes me
>they think I'm my brother's friend who is just tagging along to family reuinion. Several reintroduce themselves to me
>"haha ya I know I'm user"
>nonstop attention from the girls. Always grabbing at my arms. Feelsawkwardman.
>"omg user I remember when you were like a stick now look at you!"
>opposite reaction from the guys, most of which are obese or overweight
>either spouting off about their glory days when they used to be in shape or giving awful advice

Kekarooni

They can't trust me
Even before I started lifting I could always beat anyone who was untrained, even if they could bench 160kg or were twice my weight. I was only 65kg myself

I have dropped about 60-70lbs of fat and picked up 20-30lbs of muscle and my entire (overweight) family has pretty much acted like nothing happened. I have prompted for responses by saying things like "I have had to buy all new clothes because everything is too big on me" and they would quickly change the topic without recognizing that I have done something good. My parents also know that I have been clean eating but every time that I go to their house for dinner, they would make or buy something unhealthy. They gave me tons of candy and snacks for Christmas too which kind of ticked me off.

My friends have been a completely different story. My closest friends would tell me that I was getting fat and say that "we" needed to do something about it. While I did do it on my own, my friends gave encouragement throughout the whole process and would compliment me every time they saw me.

Attached: lataus.jpg (200x251, 8K)

>what person made you lose weight?
>still a little fat nothing special
>what detox did you do?
>you think you better than us now

God, weightlets doing 99 push-ups / pull-ups in a row isn't impressive. I feel you bro

>>you think you better than us now
Assuming they're over 300lb, how could you not?
Fatties who try to push fatness on others are the worst.
I was obese for a while, but at least I was ashamed of it, as I should have been

if they were allowed to punch and kick you'd be screwed.

My parents are helpful but annoying. They where both once fat, but have since gotten fit, my mom is on some kind of weird perma-cut, went from 220 to 130. Father went from 240 and flabby, to 180 and built. So mom is helpful on cuts, but nags me when I bulk, and my dad is helpful on bulking, but nags on cuts.

Manlet detected

I also train punching and kicking myself and do it much better than untrained people. I'm not amazingly good at martial arts, it's just that the average person is shit at fighting and very predictable if you just try to figure them out a little

This is now a prometheus thread

Attached: A06FB1A3-F16E-4C74-B9BF-BB25BCDC2819.jpg (1125x1109, 202K)

>The stacy perma-cut and the chad perma-bulk

They cant even tell. I have a cousin, whi has jusf gotten fatter, who was asked "you been hitting the gym?". I squat 405 andbench 315 and no one notices at all.i should just go to family functions without my shirt on.

People who play sports do cardio training. Unless you're not actually on a team...

>OMG user you're TOO big just STOP WORKING OUT!!
>only recently got to 1 pl8 OHP and not quite intermediate level

ok mam

They mean you are getting too fat

HAHAHAHAHA

that's not tinytrip you fucking imbecile

that skin doesn't look natty

>see my cousin first time in 10+ years
>He's pretty fucking hueg
>Turns out he a not fat powerlifter with a 1300 or so total
>Told me he ended up getting really fucking fat when he started because of Some+MADMILK
>I haven't even hit 1000 yet, close though
Welp I got moogged

Attached: 1521471400433.jpg (1411x944, 102K)

they just started thinking I was a faggot

Yeah. The probably bleaches it, that nigger

what routine will get me that physique

i think getting fit was the proudest i ever made my dad. he was fit his whole life until he got older, while i was fat and weak most of mine. then once i got fit it motivated him to get back to the gym, which was one of the best feelings of my life, to be able to motivate the guy who motivated me. unfortunately at this point his health is too bad to allow him to lift properly, but i respect his continued effort. every time i see kids in the gym with their dads i wish i could just tell them the importance of what their fathers are trying to do. i just wish i could lift proper with my pops.

>that hip to shoulder ratio
life time of genetic raises x f

Inject him with test while he's sleeping
That ought to kick him into gear (no pun intended)

aesthetic as fuck

I want to penetrate her abdomen the wrong way.

People who actual train punching and kicking don't say that they train 'punching and kicking'.

i live in another state than my entire family and i only see them twice a year or so. last visit my half sister smacked my butt a few different times and asked me how to do stuff in the gym. i sent her some booty growing videos and she watched them excitedly but she doesn't go to the gym or have weights. maybe she will change.

my mom is really happy to see me be fit! she is disabled so i think it's also bittersweet for her. my brother was into fitness, although he passed away when i was a teenager. but he was always trying to get me to work out when i was a chubby kid. i think he would be really proud and that makes me happy.

Fuck your cousin.

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or a channel dedicated to tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!
We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome! (you)
discord.gg/WfgghsW

Attached: image (1).jpg (360x267, 9K)

Mom thinks I've gained too much weight and eating too much, dad still puts me down and calls me a twink, he's a big guy but I'm bigger than he was when he was my age.

Attached: 1520108724987.png (658x662, 59K)

>Dad still puts me down and calls me a twink
Your Dad is tryin to smash

Ok no joke a couple weeks ago I legit had a nightmare about that dude in the pic

You realize that person has xxy syndrome right?