I am going to lose my virginity tomorrow night Veeky Forums. have any tips?

i am going to lose my virginity tomorrow night Veeky Forums. have any tips?

Attached: 1429572567760.png (175x240, 68K)

a lot of people are gonna say otherwise but jerking off 4 hours in advance helped me last longer my first time.

Start dilating your anus now.

any tips to mitigate me looking like a virgin?

Don't make such a big deal out of it
Also, don't do this. Feels way better to nut on a full tank. Longer you go between jizzing, hornier you are, better it feels and with the right mindset (ie not building it up in your head too much) better you'll perform. Don't worry about "pleasing her" if it's your first time. Figure your body out and just have fun. Only thots care about how well you "perform"(which is a bad way to look at it), and who gives a shit about what thots think.

Don't fuck like a Virgin

Correction, I shouldn't say only thots care. But most girls that are worth giving the time of day will give you a few practise swings

shes not a thot i actually like her, probably going to gf her. but shes younger than me by a couple years, and ive given off a vibe that i have experience with women (just by nature of a few girls in our social circle wanting to get with me). this combination makes me worried she has expectations that i dont want to shatter

May I ask your age

21, shes 18 or 19 i believe

if she’s gf-worthy than she should likely be accepting of you being new to sex. some girls like virgins, some don’t.

>shes not a thot i actually like her, probably going to gf her.

Why are you making her a slut OP?

Yeah, then it's kinda whatever. If she's a virgin then she won't have any standard to go by. If she isn't a virgin but isnt a thot like you say then you probably don't have much to live up to either.
Like I said man, don't hype it up so much. Get up ttomorrow, have a deadly breakie, chill out, workout midday(this will help your confidence gains which is honestly the only factor that matters, sex is all a mind game), shower up and get your fuck on.

Just don't overthink it bro. Your first time won't be your best performance and you should realize that its ok. Nobody does well the first time, nothing wrong with it. Just get a sick pump a few hours before and you'll do great buddyboy

It's overrated

Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay. Work that girl up until she can't think straight and then stick it in her. Also if you want her to bond with you don't just roll off her when you're done and go grab some OJ or something, post-coital cuddling will let you both bask in the oxytocin that shoves it along, especially if she hasn't done it before. Plus it gives you something to do for a couple minutes before you go again.

How do you know

i am 26 and never kissed a girl.

F

Honestly this

adderall/amphetamine might help bro. hope you dont get ED like i did

4 more years and you become a wizard.

I know.

Just be yourself bro

It might be the thing what got me into this place

No, you’re not gonna be able to fake experience. Just chill out and enjoy yourself

Congratulations OP. :)

What kind of music