Tell me about her, Veeky Forums

Tell me about her, Veeky Forums.

I want to feel.

Attached: c11.jpg (608x800, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MvEV09Hnp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she was a bitch!

Attached: 1521781318716.png (485x409, 55K)

We flirted a bunch for a year (lived far apart so couldn't do much). Then I asked her out on a date. Everything went great. Then she told me over text that she wasn't feeling it even though she thought the date was fun. Really a bummer and I didn't have a backup plan either

she moved on and lived an exciting life, i didn't.

She’s someone I can always talk to about anything and she says bearing near me instantly improves her day. She picks my face too goddamn much though, sometimes in public.

I got weird feels cause of a girl.

I wasnt into her at all but i made a bunch of promises and i made sure to fulfill them. We hung out a lot and had a good friendship. She went away for vacation and the whole time would message me or facetime me and show me around. On the day of her flight back we chat for the last time. I told her to have a safe flight and ill see her when she gets back home. Its been 3 months and she hasnt contacted me, but she does keep posting on social media.

my gf does that too
> picks at my facial hair
> picks at my arm hair
> hurts a little
> mfw no matter how much it hurts, if we ever break up i know i'll fucking miss it

Attached: images.png (205x246, 4K)

I can start a conversation with literally anyone about pretty much anything, but when I try with her my mind literally fucking blanks.

Why does my brain keep cucking me?

Quit suppressing it user

>Like this girl for more than a year
>Want to date her, but she has a bf that she's always breaking up with
>Constantly gives me mixed signals (sitting on my lap even when she's with her boyfriend, holding my hand, spending most of her time with me etc)
>She probably did this all to make her boyfriend jealous
>She dumps her bf
>Invites me to her place
>Go out to dinner first
>Spends the whole time mentioning her ex
>"Oh user, I'll get the inflatable mattress for you!"
>Hangout together one more time after that
>It's obvious this is going nowhere
>"You're like my best friend...!"
>Block her on social media and cut all contact
>Haven't seen her in years

Now it looks like her dreams of being a graphic designer fell through and her only friends she sees now are all gay men for some reason. I don't get why she stopped talking to her friends in favor of only befriending gay guys though.

There have been a few lately, but one has really stuck with me in a weird way that nobody else has

She’s this complete shut-in catholic girl, homeschooled and has a few health problems and insane parents, still lives at home at 24 but is working and is very intelligent and self-aware in a way that most people aren’t. It’s a miracle she’s not completely brain dead based on her living situation desu.

We’ve been good friends for four years now but recently became VERY close to one another. I’m talking 8 hour long phone calls every night, seeing each other during the day, going out to eat and whatnot constantly, etc. I’m not the type to become the “best friend” or whatever and when we started hanging out more often I made my intentions clear about how I had a thing for her and would like to try dating. But for the life of me I CANT figure out how to make it an official thing/if I should try to pursue a long term deal with her

Idk why it’s so hard, I’ve been in relationships before and I’ve been the initiator, but this one feels important and like I don’t want to mess it up because it’s something I’m looking at through the lense of lifelong commitment. It’s just a really confusing time and I don’t know how to approach the situation :/ I’m sunk for a girl but I’m too scared to follow suit

I’m lifting hard, studying hard, and working hard to make sure I can provide for a future family. Just don’t want to throw away my hard work on the wrong person.

>Gets friendzoned
>Banishes thot to another realm
Damn, I wish I could do that but my dumb feelings get in the way

damn bro these are the real feels

They are a distraction.

There will never be a good time. There will never be a perfect girl. Go for it and create the life you want to have with her. It won't be perfect because theres no such thing when it comes to relationships/marriage

how old are you?

You are (were) an enormous faggot but good job.

Knew her from school
>She was a cutie, tall and slim
>Very awkward but just added to my attraction to her
>Asked her out
>First date was amazing, planned the next date that night
>Everything going amazing, couldn't be happier
>She had family issues, dad problems, sadly her mother passed away when she was younger
>Talked briefly about it
>Other than her family issues her and I were doing great
>She tells me she doesn't like me working out because it makes her feel as though she has to workout
>She's a swimmer and has amazing body, tell her it's fine
>Everything going smooth
>sike
>She suddenly stops talking to me
>Ask her whats wrong
>"I don't know user I just can't do it"
>pic related
>Tell her it's fine, don't press too hard as to not push her away even more
>"We can still be friends"
That shit hurts man

I still think about her every day, and it's been two months. She was my dream girl and I lost her to nothing.

Attached: ItsFine.jpg (300x168, 10K)

i dont think about girls all the time cos im not a sad cuck

It's one thing I'm good at. I did it to another girl during high school and it was hilarious seeing her try to get my approval because I just treated her indifferently.

I do wonder if she mainly befriends gay guys after I cut contact with her. I know she hated the thought of losing a good friend because they had feelings for her.

Luckily I developed game after this though.

Hopefully swapping a shift with a friend tomorrow to ask her out. It's her last shift before she leaves.
It's now or never, wish me luck bros

I’m 20 myself and I understand there’s still time, the potential gravity of situations like these weigh down heavy on me though :(

Trips
You can do it user

i don#t want to

she decided twice to fuck with my heart so she can stay somewhere else tbqh

ive found another girl the last couple of months

i've been mingling with a girl for the last 4 months
it's like we're together but she says she needs some time, could see us together etc yada

even if drunk i tell people i'm single

is this the right way?
is my subconscious telling me something?

Girl from work, we've been talking lately and I think she's giving me The Signals, maybe she's that nice with everyone, all in all I'm falling in love and I don't want to

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 29K)

I got to know her about three and a half years ago. We got along perfectly, had so much in common. It was like heaven, because I was and am a lonely person. Most people dislike me and it does not help that I suffer from severe anxiety.
Fast forward three months (back then) and we meet for the first time. We drank a lot, smoked together and enjoyed the late summer nights. I was so happy to have a friend.
Then everything went wrong. She fell in love. We kissed (not more fortunately). We meet a few more times and eventually she asks me „what are we?“; I answer: „Friends!“.
„Weird friends, kissing and all, huh?“ she replied. Got much worse after that, I did not really know what to say. That day I lost a very good friend. I know it was my bad, but I still am so sad, even now. Living in regret every single day. I really do not know why I can not forget her, only know I fucked up.

Attached: EA0FD62D-656E-4DD4-A4F5-0F80BB8A76ED.jpg (668x712, 79K)

this

Attached: 1521307588849.jpg (500x500, 49K)

How so, Story ?

>Grew up together with her and her twin sister from age 2
>Both of them tomboy asf so we stayed close friends all the way til I was 13ish
>When I'm 16 twin kills herself
>Get closer again when I'm 20ish. Go round to her place late and sit outside or in her car talking til early morning
>Move to city near her sister. She visits when she stays up there
>Last year went to a psyche Warde for a bit after stealing her dad's truck and gun and driving off
>Went and stayed in while she worked through some stuff. We've also been getting out backpacking/camping/festivals since she got out too
>Also found out in this time that her mom and my dad had an affair when we were toddlers. Has brought interesting convos up to say the least
>Ik shed have my back through some thick shit, same te I've asked her out on dates before to be turned down. Nonetheless have plans to go and watch the parasyte live action with her on Thursday night at hers so gonna see what happens

It's weird cause we're good friends, but I care for her a lot

She didn't have a dick. What other choice did I have?

Attached: MelodicVapidEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif (500x250, 839K)

There was never her or him.

Attached: 1520719782251.jpg (387x452, 61K)

>she Had a miscarriage and then left after I was stuck in some training around Xmas new year's.

>She left me blamed me for the misfortune
>Stuck alone on the holidays with cheap vodka in the barracks on some shit military base
> Kid and woman gone

Attached: 1521476900488.jpg (620x374, 16K)

So do you want to be her friend, or do you want to fuck her? Can't be both. And pretending to be her friend to try and wheedle your way into her pants is dishonest to her and a waste of your time.

Attached: friend.gif (500x205, 499K)

She's just like me minus the autism. We had 4 dates in one week because we hit it off so well, with the 4th being her winter formal for her grad school.

By the second date we were finishing each others sentences. After the 3rd I deleted every other grill from my contacts. She's not perfect at all, but she is exactly what I'm looking for and hits all the checks - the only one I've found so far. I'm very picky...

After the 4th she told me we were in different places and she had to give all her energy to getting her PhD by this summer. Told her she was amazing and to text me if she wants to go out again. I'm guessing that's not gonna happen.

>love her
>live together
>her mental health starts declining
>more depression, more anxiety, more everything
>won't listen to my advice
>refuses to work at her problems or get help
>miserable
>too much of a coward to leave

>1989: high school; she was my freshman crush
>1990: sophomore year; find out she has a reciprocal crush
>start dating
>1991: lose our virginity to each other at 16
>romance characterized by mostly talking about carlos castaneda or joy division while watching the sun set
>long walks through the autumn woods
>sitting in front of the fireplace during heavy wisconsin snowstorms
>have never felt anything so intense; every moment with her is like discovering some new planet composed of longing
>1993: both going to UW-Madison; i'm poor, so have to enlist in national guard for college money
>plan is live in dorms freshman year, get place together sophomore year
>by my sixth week of boot camp she's fucking some dude i've known since i was a toddler
>doesn't even bother to tell me that my future has entirely changed
>never actually have any kind of discussion or resolution; i'm just dropped like garbage
>and i have to see them around madison
>they get fucking matching tattooes
>i kick the guy's ass eventually (guardsman vs. art student; 1-800-come-on-guy)
>one day he just drops her, even more unceremoniously than she dropped me
>she stalks him to the point where his father confronts her and her parents
>she attempts suicide, is committed, graduates a year late
>rides the cock carousel for a decade or so, causing even her female friends to worry
>eventually marries some other artfag dude, has a couple kids
>despite having acquired further tattooing, does not cover that matching one, though the guy that dumped her covered his back in college
>through all of this, despite having a materially rich life, i become so emotionally dysfunctional that i never have a relationship lasting longer than a couple years

The point of the story is the only real bonds you will ever have are with family and the non-homo relationships you have with your bros. Love can be real, but it can be fleeting. Don't invest too much in a woman.

Attached: Batik.jpg (1000x445, 810K)

She broke up with me 3 years ago and I cut her out of my life. I got Veeky Forums, got a really high salary job, and focused on improving myself. I could feel my depression slowly fading.

She got back in touch a few months ago and we were hanging out a lot and texting every day. It was nice to begin with, like nothing had changed.

And nothing had. She's still an expert at fucking with my head. She makes me feel bad in ways no one else can. I think I need to cut her out again, and for good this time. I kinda want to cry but I'm too repressed

She bullied me with her friends when I was like 14 and a total loser, maybe the bullying was playful and teasing but I was too dense to notice, she was fucking cruel to my best mate though so thats enough reasons for my plan. Now I'm 21, 6,4 and have superhero bod and post lots of fuckboy pics on my insta. She recently followed me and responds to most of my pics. I want to revenge fuck her but I also kind of like her because femdom. What should I do anons?
pic related she kind of looks like that

Attached: a9cc365fa172b72133fac9805e119ce1.png (800x577, 1013K)

Step sisters friend texted me I was hot one day and 4 years later I'm posting this with her nude with me on my bed.

>tfw still have feelings for my first crush

I'll tell the story if anyone cares

Attached: maxresdefault(5).jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

Cut out her uterus and offer it to Allah, brother

I wish I knew how you felt. That sounds like a beautiful depression. I don't now, I just need to feel. I might be a psychopath.

Attached: maxresdefault (30).jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

next time just post it

we pretty much talked every day for the last 5 months and she always rejected me when i tried to get intimate, so i finally asked her if she wanted to be more than friends. she said she didnt want to talk about it on the phone and that we should meet up to talk about it. deep down i already knew she only wanted to be friends so i just decided to tell her that it isnt going anywhere and wished her good luck for the future. its been 2 days and i have never missed a person this much, but it will be better for me in the long run.

Attached: e2b.jpg (428x500, 25K)

>All this talk about 3DPD
I lift for my waifu

Attached: 1520895036404.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Your mind isn't blanking, it's trying to stop you from saying anything she might think is stupid. You want to impress her, so you're more cautious with what you say. Learn to turn the filter down a bit and you'll experience a miracle.

I could see it in her eyes every time she looked at me. How badly she wanted me to say those three words, or give some inclination that she should say them to me.
She was a total qt, short, perfect ass. Wasn't a slave to social media and didn't message people much. She had a good job and her shit together.
I knew I wanted more, but I never seemed able to say it. I still think about her almost every day and I know now what I missed out on.
I was still broken from my previous relationship. First love and naivety and all that.
From my manipulative, narcissistic ex, pretty much the exact opposite with always needing attention and social media, whom I let control me too much and who I still talk to. Why do I still talk to her.

>he lifts for a chinaman's drawing

Coz u a bich ass iffy nigguh

I opened up to her too early about my mental illness and some of the shit I did when I was a bit younger (drug dealer & user, not really a 'gangster' but used to get in lots of fights) scared her off. It was going really well. Haven't been with anyone since, it's really fucked with my self esteem. I feel like I'm not worthy of any decent woman, and indecent women don't interest me. Just avoiding women, lifting, reading, running, studying at the minute.

Winge winge winge
Just sell more drugs and fuck 16yo puss

youtube.com/watch?v=4MvEV09Hnp4

Flirting a lot recently, everything going great, went to a party with her, it turns out she wants some other dude that is a total weirdo, maybe even browses /a/, feeling like shit

shoo robot shoo
go back to /r9k/

It's preselection mate, he told her about his pure 2D waifu and it made her panties soaking wet.

>find out this girl likes me
>ohnoway.jpg, she's cute
>get to talking with her and it's really cool
>we have a lot in common, but also these amazing differences
>it feels like we are incredibly compatible
>go home, can't stop thinking of her
>mind literally starts obsessing about her
>within days I have put her up on a pedestal so unreasonably high
>fallen in love before I even got to know her
>completley fucks my confidence
>can't form a sentence when around her
>literally this post
>eventually ask her to coffee, stuttering and nervous as all hell, she says yes
>text her in regards to what day suits her
>never replies
>a few more texts
>no reply
>Finally she apologizes for not handling it properly yet I completely understand as I am fully aware of how fucking weird I have been
>it never fucking happens
>she dates a mate of mine instead
>fucking burns when I see them together
>suppress that shit go my own way, find my own girl, although I never like my gf anywhere near as much as I liked the girl in question
>5 years later, I've broken up with my girlfriend
>always remained friends with the girl I fell for
>She ended up with some random dude but they've broken up and gotten back together
>Shit seems unstable
>My feelings have re-emerged but I'm much more ready this time
>would love the opportunity to act but there is still this ex
>She makes it sound like he doesn't even care about her
>We talk good together again, although I still get the odd nerve

I reckon we could be amazing... but I'm also worried about getting caught up in my own fantasy again. No girl has ever had an effect like this on me. It's fucking powerful shit and turned me into absolute mush last time. We see each other once a blue moon and I have no idea how to change that, especially while she's in a relationship.

Attached: Jove_optimus_maximus-758x606.jpg (758x606, 40K)

>tfw you haven't done anything to many girl opportunities in your life because you were young and dumb
>start to feel lonely, lust to connection with women
>approach couple of girls with no luck
>spending time with best friend won't solve the issue
>start to regret any opportunity I missed
>feel lonely at every single night
I never asked for this. I thought I won't be like this but shit haunted me so bad. I am scared that my approaches might be tainted with my loneliess.

It’s alright my dude, time heals all wounds.

She loves me and I love her.

But we live in different continents

Attached: xR02scClGrLi8QoVsYaEpJtZDy_S_qWemBS0yQXguNI.png (492x656, 539K)

>6/10 face
>8/10 athletic body
>basketball girl
>super smart, hardest working girl I knew
>would pull all nighters alone working on the school paper
>slightly husky voice, beautiful singer
>perfect fucking smile
>jokingly bullied me throughout middle school/high school

I pretend I don't really like her anymore so my friends don't think I'm as much of a disgusting romantic.

Attached: monkey_ponytail.jpg (640x900, 294K)

Sophia is her name
most gorgeous girl I've ever seen
she can sometimes be hard to talk to
because she lives within my dreams

Attached: 1466039110126.jpg (1920x1200, 1.31M)

Fucking talk to her

I'm sadly a fucker who finds too much happiness with a person instead of himself so if we breakup it's devastating.
>Dating this qt
>She's everything I want in a girl
> I open up to her about shit and she becomes my go to for someone I wanna tell good or bad news
>Were supportive of one another and we encourage eachother to be better
>She really hates when people lie like fucking hates it
>I lied about being in a certain class when really I was in another one (I know stupid reason to lie but I was retaking a class and it was a pride thing)
>She confronts me about it and I lie again (still a dumbass thing to do I know)
>She finally finds out the truth and is extremely mad.
>She's crying about it saying she doesn't know what's real between us or not
>Doesn't talk to me for three days and ends up dumping me
>Says she still loves me and cares but she said she can't get over the fact that I was so comfortable with lying to her and everything. Said she had been unhappy the last three weeks of our relationship because she went crazy gf mode and started checking syllabi of professors who taught the class
>Says that's not who she is and didn't like that she did that
>I'm fucking heart broken
>She gave up on me
She dumped me a few weeks ago but fuck it I'm young. I'm gonna improve myself for me and other future ventures. I don't mean to speak ill I have no real reason to. I still very much care about her and I'm getting over her we didn't end on bad terms or anything, but how do I stop missing her? Like every now and then I get a memory of us and it makes my heart sink a little also how do I just stop being a pussy about this shit? Sorry if I'm rambling

Attached: IMG-20171202-WA0002.jpg (639x631, 69K)

Left me for a marine with abs. Quick question, if I cut 2 days a week, and bulk 5 days a week, does that work? Im 5'9, 76kg and Im trying to cut fat while gaining muscle. Thanks.

She lives in a different country

>visited there 2 weeks ago and stayed with her for 5 nights
>she was sobbing into my shoulder and kissing me at the airport when i left
>now she's being blunt and cold to me

I HATE THIS FEEL

Attached: FarageTheLad.jpg (520x698, 197K)

We met and ended up dating. She was my gf for one whole year. She made me feel bad about myself most of the time, but then she would turn to be the most loveable person I've met.
She was honestly the kind of person I would never sanely date. She had a crippling depression, was borderline and treated me like crap, I would always make excuses thinking it was because of it.
During our last month together I was having a rough time. She was pretty much a NEET and I was at uni, had tons of stuff to do and it was catching on me. I couldn't bear the things she would do and I'd show.
Then she calls me wanting to break up. Completely fucked up myself and gave no chance to even talk face to face. I almost failed some classes and had my self-esteem crashed.
On the good side, it made me stop drinking as much as I did before and also made me start to get fit.

Veeky Forums had a great role on helping me not get full on depression. Seriously.

Now I'm kinda dating a 16 year old and she seems to be into me. I'm trying to give her some chance. I feel like all I need is to let go of my ex once and for all for me to be happy with her.

>>/r9k/

Attached: 2FAC5973-70D1-4697-928C-FB5A52E64133.jpg (640x640, 75K)

She wanted to date me for years but was in a relationship. Eventually broke up with him to ask me out. We dated for like 2 months before she got cold feet. She didn't want to seem like a slut for jumping from relationship to relationship, so we ended things in a very, very angry and messy argument. Friendship was killed, never mind relationship. She got back with her ex. Bumped into each other a month later and clicked all over again. She broke up with her bf a second time because she compared her relationship with him to her relationship with me and realised he didn't make her happy like I did.

She apologised and has been hinting that she wants to really give us a try this time. She's just waiting to see if I feel the same. But I don't think I do. I definitely don't feel the same way I used to but I'm also unsure if there's any feelings left at all. I was in love with her for years but her getting cold feet because she "wasn't ready for a relationship" and then jumping back into a relationship with her ex has really changed my opinion of her.

Jesus Christ user that hits too hard

Kiss her.

Lmao the look on that doggos face. I love pics of dogs that show personality. Converesly, I hate chinks.

This exact thing happened to me user, and I gave it a second chance too

She left me in the dust a second time after only two months
Don't go back

Keep your mouth shut bud

High school sweetheart. Soul mate. She became more and more religious as she grew up. One day, minor argument over nothing and she cuts all contact and disappears from my life. She was the one for me and even five years later every girl since has been a three month project that I ditch and I go back to moping about it

This then say
>I'm taking you to X on X
and she'll think your a pirate looking for treasure. chicks fucking love pirates. I have this one mate who just makes heaps of copies of torrented movies and hands them out to chicks and he pulls in all the time

She makes feel threads on Veeky Forums everyday and no one likes her

Haven't been the type to be hung up on a girl but this one is perfect in every way. She has made it pretty clear she isn't interested though. When we go out she's keen beans, fun, smart, giggling. Then it takes a fucking mastermind to organise another outing and it's always the same thing: dinner and home early. FUCK

>were good friends and share lots of classes since we study the same field
>we spend a lot of time together, pretty much my only good friend in the University
>she's huge into anime, but isn't an annoying weaboo.
>she's semi socially autistic at times
>she likes to cook and brings me home made cookies and even protein rich lunch to university from time to time (after she found out I lift)
>she never had a boyfriend, no sexual experience (just like me)
>I'm pretty sure she's into me
>I really like her but
>BUT
>she's fat and a 4/10 at best
What the fuck do I fucking do bros? I mean were pretty good friends and she's pretty much the perfect girl EXCEPT that she's fat and ugly. Its such a confusing situation to be in.

Attached: 1518997414127.jpg (600x656, 27K)

Get her fit.

Get her fit, support her the whole way, and fuck her once you've polished that diamond in the rough

not OP but how do you initiate it? I don't want to outright say she needs to get in shape I'm sure she is aware of that fact

Be a girl about it, tell her you want to try new things with her and if she declines you can start crying to guilt trip her into it.

solid strat

After 2 years I still love her and talk to her every day. I wish I could travel back in time and make everything right for you, A.

Good idea but I have no idea how to do that (still losing weight and building muscle myself and am not quite Veeky Forums yet). I mean she knows she's fat, I even told her like twice (jokingly) when we went out to eat - she only got angry at me for couple of minutes and then agreed. But I don't know how she would react if I suggested to lose weight and that I could help.

Long one, I blame absolutely no one for not reading

>Met her in last 4 semesters of college as part of group of new friends
>She was one of my friend's girlfriends (of 5 years), just hung out as a group, was really chill, just one of the gang
>She and her boyfriend broke up toward the end up the semester because she cheated on him
>She ends up coming to me for comfort/to vent, not ultra sympathetic at first but she eventually tells me about all the fucked up shit my friend did to her and how she sought comfort with this other dude
>Nothing happens between us but we start hanging out alone to complain about life, get drunk together all the time, just spend a lot of time together in general
>Catch feelings for her a little while in, but I know that she is inevitably moving due to post graduation work and circumstance while I'm still finishing school, say nothing because I don't want to betray my other friend despite him acting like a POS to her, the girl is still emotionally messed up from the breakup
>A year passes, I still fondly remember our time together, but I eventually get a job near both my old college group and her
>Start hanging out again, but she's in a serious relationship with that guy she cheated on her old boyfriend with from college
>My feelings resurface a bit after some time, I actually do tell her now, she is understanding but has no intention of leaving her relationship
>meanwhile one of my other friends fell for her too during that year I was gone and is ALSO trying to win her over, he actually might be able to cause this dude has everything going for him
>I really have nothing going for me so I start on the Veeky Forums train
>not really trying to win her over anymore because it won't happen the way life is for everyone now, but still trying to keep the door open, but we still hang out like once a week

She's pretty, smart, talented, really funny, and compassionate. I thought moving to a big city would help me move on but the girls here are garbage.

Attached: 1491735419287.png (680x851, 634K)

basically im a huge faggot and i have a crush on a chick for about a year.

Attached: maymay.png (720x688, 604K)

>After 2 years I still love her and talk to her every day
How anyone can bitch themselves like this is beyond me, I might get it if you're still in high school and in your awkward puppy love phase. If you're over 20 you need to grow the fuck up and bite the bullet, stop this awful bitchboii behaviour and be a man.

Attached: 1516993944953.jpg (406x364, 49K)

She's a cheat and all that shit she told you about your friend was a lie. Wise the fuck up.

She's a bitch but I love my wife. She is always hell bent on making me as happy as possible. She's an excellent motivator and doesn't let me mope around and sit on my ass. Her Dad and Grandfather were both bodybuilders and boxers for several decades and have been able to give me great advice for lifting. She's a damn good cook and always wants to make healthy food for us.

A lot of people on Veeky Forums missed their teenage years, so all the awkward shit they should've got out of their system is still in there and affects their first forays into romance.

t. Went on 6 dates with a girl at age 23 without kissing her

>calling your wife a bitch

Attached: 1521521467712.jpg (720x736, 32K)

woah

Attached: done.jpg (700x500, 26K)

Normally I'd agree with you, and I had some lingering skepticism for a while, but guy actually fessed up later about the shit he did eventually, and it perfectly corresponded to what she told me. I ran out of text on the old comment so that is a heavily shortened story. Not that anything will probably ever happen between us, but I know her now well enough to know that she wouldn't ever do that again. Neither of us are the same person we were in college.

She's still a cheat. She had the choice to break up or slut around and she chose to slut around.

>she cheated on him
That should've been the end of it, cheating is never a one-off thing.

>Girl still hangs out with guys she knows likes her when she's in a "serious" relationship
kek, feel bad for the boyfriend. Women who do this are just collecting backups for her next move if anything happens with her current relationship. Run away

She's really artsy, and kind of a pseudointellectual. We have a lot of ridiculous conversations contemplating the meanings of inconsequential nonsense. She's really short, and loves it when I give her head pats. We hang out like almost every weekend, going to arcades, movies, concerts, whatever. She has more esoteric tastes in music, just like me, and we're constantly giving eachother new recommendations. She has a sense of humor that compliments mine really well.
She's the first girl I've ever met that I can call a 10/10
Though she's a bit younger than me and scared of getting into a relationship because she's never been in one before

Attached: 14878205922961.gif (500x357, 937K)

last her destroyed me 2 years ago. Kissed the only other her that has been in my life for the first time yesterday. Things looking good. There are other women that are worth it, even if they are hard to find. Good luck bros