Daily reminder you can achieve a lot more than you believe naturally

Daily reminder you can achieve a lot more than you believe naturally.
Stay clean, take your vitamins, pray often and lift like a beast and the gains will come.

Attached: 1930s.jpg (998x710, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com.br/books?id=yCzbk7F8DGgC&pg=PA15
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Sandow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_in_baseball
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles-Édouard_Brown-Séquard
books.google.com.br/books?id=8T4hDQAAQBAJ&pg=PA165
books.google.com.br/books?id=tAtIAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA12
sgb.neocities.org/stuff/fitness/ffmi-metric.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude prolly taking shots of horse jizz

WHATEVER IT TAKES GOD DAMMIT

how the fuck do you get obliques like this?

not have wide hips

pic related is a joocy guy with wide hips, theres no hope if your skeleton isnt good

Attached: TqplHtn5bq4G-QhcYcP_oGj8nny6ocoeuI1YbNUFys4.jpg (320x320, 29K)

respect your natty elders

Attached: georg hack.jpg (402x698, 62K)

ugly, unnatural physique

epic

>5ft1

who the fuck is that holy shit

Georg Hackenschmidt

>pray often
As long as you avoid the sky jew.

Attached: 4a0d3418412aca357f8e6e1d76583405.jpg (421x750, 196K)

>heavy compound lifts
>eat a lot
>sleep a lot

Welcome to the gain train. It's not that complex.

there's something aesthetic about natural proportions and gains

Attached: 1950s jimmy payne.jpg (500x628, 58K)

U N I T
N
I
T

only Christ is real and lives in our hearts, other so-called deities are shadows of demons and will abuse you. Be careful

Attached: DOBF0dCV4AAbts4.jpg (1200x675, 65K)

>natty in the 50s

>he thinks you need roids for that

Attached: DLZCtGQW0AA1NMK.jpg (255x238, 10K)

>heavy pulling*

>Throughout his life, Hackenschmidt paid strict attention to his diet. He ate a predominantly vegetarian diet, consisting of fruit, nuts and raw vegetables. He very rarely consumed meat and eggs, and objected to cooked foods, as he said "the purest natural food for human beings would, therefore, be fresh, uncooked food and nuts". He also drank 11 pints of milk a day, and avoided alcohol, tobacco and coffee.[27] He also remained physically fit well into old age, and at 56 he could jump over a 4-foot, 6-inch high board ten times. Even through his mid-80s, he would jump fifty times over a chair once a week, bench press 150 pounds and run seven miles in 45 minutes.[12]

>He also drank 11 pints of milk a day

GOMAD confirmed best diet

except these guys were taking all manner of drugs like cocaine which were completely normal and legal at the time

Yeah but cocaine isnt anabiolic you fucking retard.

It may have been used as pre-workout or as a cutting agent but it doesnt let them acheive anything in terms of muscle mass or leaness that a person cannot achieve naturally with a bit of willpower.

Attached: Georg_Hackenschmidt.jpg (800x1174, 176K)

>pre workout
>natural
HAHAHHA

>except these guys were taking all manner of drugs
besides cocaine and horse semen what do you imagine they took? tell us
>they used c-cocaine
i love this coping meme

>tfw rotator injury out of nowhere
>can only do back, no pushing movements at all

h-hold me boys... i reached for the stars and came crashing

>pre workout
>natural
HAHAHHA

Maybe because its umm , actually natural ? Same with greek statues , thats why we are all mirin. Of course the good proportionate physiques are reservered for the genetically gifted. Subhumans can use juice to cope.

>preworkouts give gains
lol

>Georg Hackenschmidt 20th century strongman, wrestler and philosopher "Moderation in sexual intercourse is very important. Sexual abstemiousness should be strictly observed during the early age of manhood and development. He who observes this recommendation will soon benefit by the immense prerogatives of chastity. A few years ago a colleague of mine said to me: “Nonsense, that is only human nature.” This “clever” man, however reached only a secondary position as a strong man, and now, at the age of thirty, he is actually degenerating as an athlete." Georg Hackenschmidt, “The Way to Live”

No fap confirmed to work.No wonder the majority of fit looks so shit you are all subhuman chronic fappers.

>the lengths virgins will go to to justify their defectiveness.

I fucked up my rotator before. couldnt lift my arm above my nipple and didnt sleep for a week. it healed. you will be ok.

Had that over Christmas break, couldn't do any pressing for over a month

that's what ((((God))) wants you to think.

Greek statues were exaggerated

>pray often
Thank, but I'm not an uneducated hick

Attached: 1503534675307.jpg (476x476, 44K)

Every society on earth has had some kind of spirituality.
In your post you indirectly claim that education is superior. Which means that you are part of the nature worshipping nature cult that is masuqurading as modern atheists and scientists.

Everyone seeks some form of spirituality in their life. Everyone.

>these other deities are fake but MINE is real
Okay

>masuqurading
This is your brain on religion folks

>predominantly vegetarian diet
>5 liters of milk every day

proof

I sometimes purposely misspell woids to see what kind of person(s) I'm responding too.

I'm always disappointed.

He natty?

Attached: 24536780.jpg (500x797, 49K)

There is a difference between vegan and vegetarian. You silly, handsome, sexy, supple boy.

....I forgot.....

You actually are considering Christianity is a pretty sealed and proven subject in philosophy. Never studied much of that have you ? Grab some Thomas Aquinas sometime or if that's too hard for you CS Lewis.

Attached: 65a4b9de912c1a605d9d1ddee427f610b8ff7c6de683818f0f0c26ee4f2e4a70.jpg (660x762, 119K)

This dude was basically GOMAD and NOFAP and jumping over manlets. What a hero

>NOFAP
did he start it?

when I was a substitute teacher, the kids in middle school were saying the same thing.

and we all know 12 year olds are the most educated people on earth.

When you're able, do some battle ropes. It will have the best rehab effect if you work up to doing it with chains.

Legitimately goals

Attached: Gustav Fristenksy Natty limit.png (1920x1115, 2.56M)

Testosterone was isolated in 1935
Methyltestosterone was available in 1936

lmao if you think all these old-timey bodybuilders were natty, stay deluded

Why do people always go pre-1930 when they bring up natty lifters?

Testosterone was synthetized in the 30s but use was greatly restricted. Only in the 50s Soviet lifters started using them, and then it spread to the US. You can look at any non-Soviet lifter until 1950 and assume he's natural, and that's important because the lifters of the early 00s not only believe in a lot of memes, but they also didn't lift for aesthetics unless they wanted to look like greek statues, as Sandow did.

Yeah because once something is develop in labs under secrecy that means it's immediately available in the market for the average person, right retard?

Let's look at what actual historians on the subject say:
books.google.com.br/books?id=yCzbk7F8DGgC&pg=PA15
>Some reports suggest that the first group of athletes to experiment with testosterone were some weight lifters on America's West Coast, as early as in the late 1940s. Circumstancial evidence suggests that the Soviets were using testosterone in their training program by the early 1950s.

And just so you know, most of the people posted here were from way before 1935. Get your facts and timeline straight for the love of God.

He was also a known fraud. Pro wrestling was kayfabe even then.

Time for pasta:
Sandow literally started competing the year test was invented:
Harvard professor Charles-Édouard Brown-Séquard first injected himself with test from animal testes in 1889. In the SAME FUCKING year, baseball had its first steroid scandal when pitche Pug Galvin used the same method to roid himself up. Still in the same year, Sandow first appeared on stage, upsetting the then reigning strongman champions, while sporting an unusually cut physique and the usual telltale signs of testosterone abuse: Cannonball delts, big upper chest and bulging traps.

You can come to your own conclusions now.

Sources:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugen_Sandow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_in_baseball
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles-Édouard_Brown-Séquard

>pre-steroids is the only way to see the limits of natty lifting
>programming, popularity-of-bodybuilding, and general-lifting-knowledge hasnt increased

Attached: 1521852482088.jpg (400x541, 95K)

>praying

inb4 some retard calls me a neckbeard fedora tipper

Attached: Brainlet1.png (225x225, 4K)

I deleted instagram too fucking long ago to deal with this shit

Why are their weights round balls instead of circular disks?

>Harvard professor Charles-Édouard Brown-Séquard first injected himself with test from animal testes in 1889.
Brown-Séquard's methods, whether it's the injection of animal testosterone or the elixir, are all placebo, which is why you don't see it nowadays, dummy.

books.google.com.br/books?id=8T4hDQAAQBAJ&pg=PA165
>The scientists found that the "canine testicular extract" withwhich Brown-Sequard injected himself was four time less than the amount that would be needed simply to replace the testosterone in men suffering from inadequate testosterone production.

books.google.com.br/books?id=tAtIAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA12
>"In 2002, a group of Australian researchers reported on a study that suggests that the amount of testosterone injected by Brown-Séquard was far less than needed to produced the effects of which he wrote.

Or basically: it was just one case in a million of faulty medicine and placebo.

As far as "baseball scandal", you need to start doing your own research on things, because the use wasn't illegal, was PUBLICIZED BY Pud Galvin and he talked about in newspapers and, again (he took the Elixir) it was placebo. Modern medicine doesn't tell people to drink fucking elixirs to gain testosterone, this doesn't work.

>Still in the same year, Sandow first appeared on stage, upsetting the then reigning strongman champions, while sporting an unusually cut physique and the usual telltale signs of testosterone abuse: Cannonball delts, big upper chest and bulging traps.
Ah yes, the "telltale signs of testosterone abuse" according to... who? NattyOrNot, NattyOrJuice, or some other scientific community?

Besides, even assuming that criteria is true (protip: it isn't), let's look at pic related. If that's a bulging trap and a big upper chest to you, then your problem is that you don't lift at all.

>You can come to your own conclusions now.
And you can stop parroting shit you read on Reddit and start doing your own research, retard.

Attached: eugensandowtrue.png (270x301, 83K)

Lift a shot loaded barbell on your back by doing a side bend.

>pray often

Attached: 1506573001223.png (413x533, 82K)

>tfw you will never be aesthetic even with steroids because of soy genetics

Attached: s6bsDww.jpg (837x734, 17K)

>implying le reps and set schemes matter
>implying workout routines matter
>implying it's not all down to genetics

Not to mention the quality and availability of the equipment, the scientific research, the insights into biomechanics and endocrinology, the quality of supplements, general health, the availability of different food, and so on.

Besides that, one thing you notice reading the books these old-time strongmen wrote is that they all started working out because they were naturally weak. So when you look at them you should take into account that they were not the most genetically designed for this purpose, yet they looked great and were strong af.

Attached: download.jpg (187x269, 7K)

Even then they still took shit from the balls of animals and cadavers and injected into men.
The even put human and bull testicles into their bodies thinking that they'll have bull powers or the power of the third testicle.

Yeah, yeah, Everything is genetics and people in the 19th century used steroids. Who cares about science, it's more important for us to justify our lack of progress.

I'm not saying they used steroids. Of course they didn't. What I'm saying is that workout routines barely matter at all and it mostly comes down to genetics. A random chad can fuck around in a gym for six months and end up looking better than a soyboy who's been working out for 10 years and counting every macro and every rep.
It was easier for them back then also because test levels were higher.

>all of that stupid bullshit
Get
Out

Attached: giphy.gif (500x485, 1023K)

Didn't Sandow claim to do really really long workouts with very light weights?

So do you actually think genetics don't matter and that you can overcome bad genetics with a good diet and routine? It's a fact. Some people just have something that others don't. Luckily we have steroids now to even the playing field a bit. But even then, an incel on steroids can still look worse than a natty chad who's been doing some pushups and pullups for six months.

>Besides that, one thing you notice reading the books these old-time strongmen wrote is that they all started working out because they were naturally weak.
Not all of them. There's a significant portion of them who say that they started out as farmers and were already super strong, then worked out to become even stronger.

And fucktons of cocaine and painkillers

>It was easier for them back then also because test levels were higher.
This is also wrong btw

Attached: 418c60fdc4956c216311d780019cb781.jpg (464x245, 18K)

Really? Are you sure? Because average test levels were higher even last year. They've been plummeting for years.

Yes, some men can accidentally bump into a dumb bell in walmart while picking up a dropped sock and gain 15 pounds of solid muscle mass.
Does not mean that men can't get gains from trying hard.
Training is about maximizing what they have, not pathetically lamenting over how they are not someone else.

The fuck is wrong with you people?
What do you get out of telling people this bullshit.

From the excess estrogen in waters and environmental pollution, lack of activity, lack of sleep, excess sugars, excess bodyfat.

I can go on.

>Does not mean that men can't get gains from trying hard.
Wrong. Some men literally cannot make gains. Some main can only make a fraction of the gains another man can. I'm not trying to discourage anyone, just telling the truth. Genetics are THE most important thing when it comes to muscle building and strength. A guy like Ed Coan could probably deadlift 3 or 4 plates his first time ever in the gym. Another guy might not ever deadlift 4 plates after 30 years of training. Obviously those are extremes and don't represent the average person.

Source? Citation needed.

Good fucking morning god dammit

It's well-established that test levels have been dropping for decades and are still continuing to. I'm not going to link to a specific source but it shouldn't be hard to find.

Yes and no. I remember looking into it a few months ago and unfortunately I didn't take notes, but from what I remember the basis of this narrative are a few (I think two) studies that compared the T- levels of different generations (80s and mid-00s in one, people born in the 20s and people born in the 60s in the other, if I recall correctly) and although they found a difference, it was usually something between 10% and 20%. And although that's significant, having 709 ng/dL instead of the average 617 ng/dL (for people 25-34) for example will not be enough to decide your fate in the gym.

From this, the Natty police started making a few wrong assumptions. One is to assume that this is a linear trend and that every generation everywhere has less testosterone than the previous one, and that, as consequence, people from Sandow's generation had natural super T levels. This isn't true, first because the math does't follow (like I said the change is not that drastic) and second because it's not innate, a similar study followed a large group of men for years between the 80s and 90s, and saw their test levels dropping more than what's expected by age. That means new habits we've been picking up since are the responsible for the drop in testosterone.

The reasons are several. Obesity is on the rise, xenoestrogens are everywhere (and btw, all these studies about T drop were from the mid-00s, so I don't know if they were aware of its impact on T back then), sugar is literally everywhere, our lifestyle is very stressful and stress leads to Cortisol, young people in many countries have been having less sex, depression is on the rise (Dopamine and T regulate each other), there are chemicals everywhere, work is now rarely physical, etc. The point is, whatever the causes are, the change comes from habit and not from a natural change, and that change is mild in the first place.

>Another guy might not ever deadlift 4 plates after 30 years of training
No, that would never happen. Even any woman could deadlift 4 plates after 30 years of training.

>Some men literally cannot make gains
Yes. They are called corpses.

really motivating thread desu

>Thank
Oh (Christian) Lord

Seems like your knowledge on philosophy stopped in the Middle Ages. I recommend Spinoza and Descartes if you want to move on.
So a bunch of 12 years old are smater than you. How do you feel about that?

Attached: 1518026560145.png (488x463, 28K)

how much natty potential do I have left?
> 6ft
> 176lbs
> 18
> 1.5 years lifting

Attached: IMG_20180310_222600.jpg (1004x1111, 228K)

sgb.neocities.org/stuff/fitness/ffmi-metric.html

You have some fat to lose but you probably wont get beyond a 23 adjusted FFMI. Vitruvian Physique, for example, is your height and only has an FFMI of 21.5. I'd say aim for about 190 lean but there's only one way to find out what your actual potential is.

>pray often
Back in the early 2000's, it was ebin to be aetheist. Now since everybody is an aetheist, it became cool to be a christfag all of a sudden. It's a beautiful cycle of contrarianism

that's I'll do that when I have time, I'm probably around 12% bf ATM. Isnt the natty limit 25ffmi? are you talking anything below 10% to be lean?

Attached: IMG_20180313_231422.jpg (1407x1676, 388K)

going vegetarian now, this was the last motivation I needed

>12% bf ATM
Hard to tell with that lighting. Maybe add a percent or two. Anything beyond 12% isn't worth putting into the calculator because it's easy to have a lot of mass providing you have a fair amount of fat. That is why you get fat guys talking about how FFMI doesn't work because they are over 25 and natural. Most of them are also underestimating their body fat by a fair amount on top of it.

If I had to make a rule, I would say that under 23 is the limit for 90% of naturals. I mentioned Vitruvian Physique for a reason, he's been training for over ten years and is pretty much at his limit but it's way under what most people believe it should be. The original FFMI study is flawed and listed Olympia winners that used steroids as naturals. You can do very pretty, but it's unlikely you'll ever see over 200 pounds at 10% body fat.

>FFMI
>natty limit 25ffmi

what is FFMI bros?

tbf I don't want to be a monster more zyzz asthetic look not sure how much bigger I need to get to achieve this look, on the body fat thing I have quite alot of vascularity in my lower abs, I believe I just have poor ab genetic and can only get a four pack like Arnold and Frank Zane unsure though as you say only time will tell.

RARELY ate meat and eggs and drank a fuckton of non pasteurized grass fed milk from organic natural cows.

fat free muscle index tells you how much of your mass is made of lean muscle