What is the best anxiety drug to take, something that wont effect negatively effect energy/appetite/motivation

What is the best anxiety drug to take, something that wont effect negatively effect energy/appetite/motivation

I feel like xanax and valium are too strong and have too many side effects/not safe to take long term

Attached: 1471625015985.jpg (1964x912, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/etizolam
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/clonazolam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yoga and long term meditation

Take a heart pill to slow your heart down as well

Phenibut

dont take drugs you nigger junkie

>Just man up and spend the rest of your life miserable, you junkie

Attached: 1521634861412.jpg (852x1280, 157K)

alcohol. has worked for thousands of years.

+1. Shit's great

Caffeine + L-Theanine
>The best combo by far in terms of reliability for smooth, non-jittery stimulation/focus.

Phenibut
>Sedation similar to getting just less than tipsy using alcohol; anxiolytic, possibly euphoric and
socially stimulating

Modafinil
>Widely treated as a stimulant, modafinil and other -afinil class drugs are wakefulness promoting with very little adverse side effects

Nootropics
>Many derivatives of piracetam come with more subtle effects, such as boosting creativity, mental focus/stimulation, calm, etc
>Use with bioavailable choline source

Check out these two for depressants:
Etizolam
>psychonautwiki.org/wiki/etizolam
Clonazolam
>psychonautwiki.org/wiki/clonazolam

dont take benzodiazepins you retard it will only addict you
go to the actual psychiatrist and take SSRI

and dont listen to this guy, most popular and very good SSRI is sertraline

>take SSRI

Attached: 1460920122278.jpg (308x337, 22K)

Why should I take an anti-depressant for anxiety

>dont occasionally take an extremely beneficial and productive drug that will allow you to perform your natural self better
>take this ssri instead, dont take much notice of the low libido and prolactin increase side effects

Do everything outside of SSRI and Opioids and Benzos.

Do everything besides those things in a rotation. Never the same thing two days in a row and never enough to not be able to drive, just to relax.

You will be relentlessly kiked if you take prescription meds, daily, for any amount of time longer than a week and this includes SSRIs

do you actually have any examples of what to take

how about you figure out what things in your life are making you miserable and then change them rather than try to dull your senses to the world

jesus christ footfags are the fucking best

Take vitimins retard b6s, b12s, fish oils, seratonin enhancers and dopemine reducers.

This is the only real answer ITT. Medication treats the symptom not the cause. Go see a therapist.

beta blockers

Start by cutting out stimulants of all kinds and excess sugar.
Then cut back on all media that has a lot of emotionally jarring nonsense in it and hyperkinetc movement and thinking attached.

Next go to sleep at a reasonable hour, and sleep for 6-9 hours.
In the dark
Naked

During the day get 20 minutes too 1 hour of sunshine and some fresh air.

Try going for a walk

Next learn how to relax and de-stress.

Because they work alongside therapy, especially Lexapro

t. Former agoraphobic with panic disorder

5-htp

test e and NSI-189 seems to have sorted all my anxiety issues

I heard phenibut helps, personally it didn't do shit for me really. But I feel like if you have bad, consistent anxiety it would help.

As I've gotten older I don't get anxious as badly or as frequently and when I do it's typically because I had too much caffeine or I'm super stressed because of something.

Snake oil asf

Kanna