Do you have any pets, Veeky Forums?

Do you have any pets, Veeky Forums?
if no, would you like one or do you just hate aninals?

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-113532.png (1440x2560, 3.07M)

Pic related, my 2 y/o Border Collie

I got a budgie, he always mires me after a workout desu.

Put my cuddly friend to sleep last year. RIP Blondi.
Might another German Shepherd but not sure if I can go through the end again desu. Anyone know this feel?

Behold Rocco

Attached: 5eb83ed247ea7e27ef21e5f6eab518a8e8aa7559.jpg (269x310, 38K)

Sorry to hear that buddy... I fell 10x worse about hearing that someones dog was put to sleep than about hearing that someones family member has died.
You will make it.

What race is he? He looks like a pup

Hes a pretty big shibe. 3hours free cardio daily included. We really love him

Attached: eab3efaa16cc89366c830bb26f3abf20132b2ab9.jpg (350x197, 29K)

Here's my boyo. Black Labrador, hitting ten soon but honestly he's aging better than I am. Probably because he sleeps all day.

Attached: IMG-20180324-WA0000.jpg (1328x747, 351K)

Yeah, if you dont want them you must hate them, nice loaded question scum. Decency is truly a thing of the past now, even in the most basic conversation men behave like bitches. Press S to spit on the ops face,
S

He looks great for ten. Mirin

Can't stand dogs. They're loud, obnoxious and dirty. Cats are superior in most ways. Cats add a nice relaxing breath of life to a household. Dogs are constant annoyances.

cute pupper user, pet him from me

Thx i will

t. soyboy

>Rescued a border collie last year
>tfw had to rehome him
>Afraid of males
>Afraid of cars
>Afraid of Washing machine
>Was Super intelligent
>Far too much energy though

I tried for 6 months to give him a good home. 3 runs a day. Plenty of mental stimulation. Still couldn’t settle down until midnight each night, he would pace up and down until he fell asleep. I found him a good home though. He now lives on a farm with 2 Cockers and a herd of sheep, he seems really happy. I miss him though, you can really see the intelligence in them even just through eye contact.

Attached: B50D08F8-8C04-4522-A5F9-C7AC4B86464D.png (348x288, 206K)

R8 muh cats

Attached: 20170422_144850.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

Currently I only have two tortoises.
Would love to have some lizards too, but my apartment is too small.
As soon as I have a proper house (at least 5 years from now) I plan to buy a dog, probably a German or Australian Shepherd.
Would also love to have some rescue raccoons, I just love these little bandits.

He's happy user, take comfort in that. Is the farm nearby? You could visit, sure they'd be happy for you to take him for a walk

Uncaring abominations/10

You did the right thing pal.
Not everyone would have had the decency to admit the dog might be better off somewhere else, many might have taken it out on him.