Time to turn from skeleton to God. Cya natty plebs...

Time to turn from skeleton to God. Cya natty plebs. Have fun spending 2 more years in the gym to look half as good as me in 3 1/2 months

Attached: IMG_20180324_231356~2.jpg (2047x800, 786K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EJ4Xl8dL4mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha seeya user have being this insecure

>ugl ai
Enjoy the titties

Attached: images (4).jpg (250x248, 11K)

Arimidex? Great AI from great brand

Nice. Good luck.
Natty cucks btfo

Bump

Bump

>he actually fell for the meme

oh shit guys

dude you're gonna die, dON't

Hope you are trolling.
Discipline gains as important if not more so.

You are superior to nattys bro, don't even mention them ITT

Hf fun dying in 5 years

I will be disciplined. I just want to take a huge leap forward. I have severe body dismorphic disorder that cripples me in life. I'm very skinny and lanky and i can't leave my house without a jacket on. I need this. I know it's not that right way, but I can't keep living the way I am. This is telhe best medicine for my circumstance, not some shit SSRI

Eeeeeeeeerrrrreeeehhhhhhhhhhheeehhhhhhhhh.....hnnnngggggeeeeemmraaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: 1520834362563.png (645x729, 56K)

Good luck bro.
People are NOT as interested in what you wear or look like as you and me think.

If you are a skeleton and dont know how to eat, roids wont do shit. Have fun wasting money and shitting on your health for like 3 lbs of muscle and 5lbs of water weight which will both go away when u come off cycle

Have you tried lifting and eating?

You can roid all you want, but you'll still be
>roiding for THIS
mode because you have no idea what you're doing and won't eat enough. But go fuck your organs up all you want.

Believe me. I know how to eat. Was obese my entire life. Skinny fat now. Picture on the right is unironically me after SS but no GOMAD. I ate like a fool. When I eat anything over 200cal surplus I gain more fat than muscle. I'm leaning down to 10-12% before I start the cycle. I won't fuck my health up with 1 test cycle. Not the slightest bit. I'll do my PCT and continue to gain what I can "naturally" after cycle. I need this. My life is hell.

Attached: pixlr_20180220063805305.jpg (2048x2048, 812K)

You got fat when on a supposed 500 cal plus, then you dont know how to count or your workouts are pretty much useless, have you tried to do big volume and frequency for some months? I guess you just fell for the ss meme and here we are

Once I lean down to 10-12% I'll probably do a lean bulk for quite a while before using. Still deciding

>SS but no GOMAD

there's your problem, kiddo

which one is before and after?

Before(right)196lb - After(left)145lb.

>I have severe body dismorphic disorder that cripples me in life.
>cant leave a house without a jacket for being SKINNY
The problem is no in your body , its in your head you faggot. You will never be happy with your body and you wont just do just one cycle and come off. Steroids are addictive, and if you are gonna take them you should first fix your fucking insecurities and disorders and know all the factors and the risks.

You sure arent even 25 and you already are gonna start fucking up with your hormones and health. But as Darwin said, retards fuck up and dont procreate so actually this is a good thing for humanity i guess.

Attached: 1486613108130.jpg (850x400, 76K)

Attached: 1519183181120.jpg (750x750, 61K)

>Young bodybuilder dies of heart attack/liver failure at 28

Attached: 1450468879893.png (397x402, 357K)

I just want you to know you're a pathetic fuck and you deserve to Zyzz yourself

Attached: 1517322592600.jpg (696x464, 58K)

Have fun being the insecure faggot that fucks up his health and spends x100 more money than the rest of us

Im talking about your training not your diet user. Gettin that fat while working out means that you undertrained or overeated. Decide which One was

imagine completely fucking your body up without any intentions to go pro, just for the purpose of looking good and trying to fix an insecurity

I have shit genetics that I don't want to spread, that's for sure. 1 cycle of test isn't going to fuck my health up at all. Yes, my body has held me back my ENTIRE life. Ever since I was 12. I look like a freak. And I have to get my life moving. I can't keep living at my mom's working a shit job. I'm getting a lot older and need to make something of myself asap. I'm extremely embarrassed to leave the house without a jacket. I just can't. Even when its 90° outside. Ever since I was 12. I know they're addictive but I have a specific purpose for them. To boost me forward so I look like I lift to normies so I can feel good without having to wear a long sleeve.

Attached: 1521431393738.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Back story? And he was on way more than just test.

Holy shit nattys btfo

Enjoy your early death from heart failure ya fucking simp!

>1 cycle of Test E
>Early death
Pic one natty goy

>1 cycle of test isn't going to fuck my health up at all
Roids give, roids take away. Any mass you build by cheating disappears as soon as you stop doing so.
You either keep going till your organs blow up or you're getting back to the starting point.

>To boost me forward so I look like I lift to normies
The problem is in your head, i know about it. You can be fit, have a nice job, a degree, friends, but if you are born fucked up every accomplishment is going to feel undeserved. Every little failure is going to confirm how much you hate yourself and every success is going to be "just luck".

See a therapist before your run your life into shit

I'll be good man. A therapist can't do shit for me. At work or in life in general people think I'm an absolute creep. I'm unbelievably pale from the lack of sunlight over the past decade. People call me skeleton, vampire, zombie, you name it, behind my back. No you maintain most of, if not all of your gains after PCT, given that you're not past your natty limit and given your PCT is thorough.

almost everyone says that they will do 1 cycle and come off. Almost everyone says they will prove methanfetamine for 1 time and come off. But guess what: they dont stop.

When you start your cycle you will feel happier, stronger, and you will look much better. And guess what, when you come off you will feel like shit and stop making gains. And being the insecure dissordered faggot that you are i can assure you that you wont come off.

Come on man, you live in your mom's and your body looks better than average in the left side of that progress picture, you have greater problems that not being a insecure roided faggot that lives with his mom. Dont do it OP.

>methanfetamine

listen mate
i know you think gear will solve all your problems, will make you into a god, will give you girls confidence gains etc
it wont
youre obviously still young and insecure, and its your body your life, but dont expect the world to change once you start gear
if anything it will isolate and cause a whole new set of problems
it can be rewarding with the right mindset but you don't have it

t. someone who isn't larping about his roid use

>ps. nolva and clomid pct is more sides than good, drop clomid nolva only
>pss. you will lose gains on pct
>psss. you will be blasting and cruising on multiple compounds this time next year
dont take this lightly kiddo

>Have fun spending 2 more years in the gym to look half as good as me in 3 1/2 months
you will be extremely underwhelmed after your cycle.

Natty fags think that steroids are magic. Steroids will only enhance your current physique so if you are a dyel skelly you will be dyel skelly after. It takes a lot of time ON GEAR to actually look good.

No I won't be blasting and cruising. I'm weak as dog shit and no where near my natty limit, so I will retain most of the gains and continue on "natty" afterward. I know for a fact it won't fix everything but it will help a fuck ton. Yes, I've heard Clomid is trash. I'm going to run HCG through the cycle leading up to PCT. 40/40/20/20 Nolva correct?

Yeah, I'm just trolling. 14week/500mgTestE is going to give me a year's worth of gains at the very least though. That's all I need.

You're going to have it even worse when you have stretch marks all over your body from rapid expansion

trust me mate i was in your position, first cycle 400mgs test 10 weeks, wanted to be safe, conservative, didn't want steroids to consume me
next week i start my third blast, deca, dbol, test, maybe with igf.. you go from benig normal, to feeling pretty alpha (notice how i said feeling, not being), to being normal through pct (because serms keep your t up), to coming off and feeling off, as in mentally slow, cloudy, not as quick, not as funny, not as strong, not as big, you lose the glycogen and water on cycle so bam 3kg gone, then you start losing reps on your lifts, you realise you have taken 2 steps foward, 1 step back, where you could have taken that step naturally in the same amount of time
this is why you will blast and cruise, because you will see for yourself
hell even i make gains on my cruises, it is insane, ill be honest i'm probably never coming off steroids completely and im only in my early 20's

fuck the hcg off that's overkill, if anything run it last few weeks while test is clearing system, and not super high doses or you run risk of desensitising pituitary
that pct will do

no it wont give you a years worth of gains, steroids are not magic
they are fun, they will change lifting for you, but they are not magic

Nigga I already have loose skin and stretch marks. Bring it!
So 40/40/20/20 Nolva PCT only?
youtu.be/EJ4Xl8dL4mk
I'm weak as hell and quite positive I will keep many gains through proper meal prep and training afterward. Obviously you will lose strength, but at my level I will not lose all the gainz by any means. I have extreme self control when it comes to drugd, alcohol, or anything else(cigs). Just give me the advice I need I suppose. Any pointers for first cycle. It's posted above.

Have fun getting really big but suffering from horrible chest and back acne that stays with you for a year after you finish cycle.

I'll be taking Finasteride while on cycle anyways, which helps with acne. If that's how it's gonna be I'll take it over being skinny fat unrespectable dyel.

>extreme self control regarding drugs

Yeah i can tell

Is this one of those "girl takes a photo with her dead family member" things then posts it on insta/facebook for likes?

Attached: PIC_001.jpg (720x960, 50K)

elliot hulse is retarded, "has used in past", "one cycle of tren"
tren will work like magic in high does i will admit
test will not work like magic, trust me i have used it, friends have used it, none of us had magical gains, and we all have better genetics than you
youre starting to piss me off now
you are saying you will train and eat proper after steroids, yet you cant do that before? you won't have the dedication when your test is at ZERO
trust me bro ive been there
you havent
keep that shit in your closet until you have a solid 6 more months of training under your belt
bench/squat/dl 1rm??

Numbers are so pathetic right now that I won't even say. I have tried the bulk approach, both clean and dirty. Only to end up failing both. Either getting to fat dirty bulking or not making strength gains clean bulking. Hitting my protein on the mark everyday along with calories. I'm probably just making excuses to you, but that's been my experience. Been lifting for a year with NOTHING to show for it. I trust your word. Test probably isn't like magic for someone who already has solid gains, but for me, I'm completely untrained.

>he thinks people will respect him for taking steroids
Lol

No, people don't respect me for the way my body is. It's a body of weakness and lathargy. That's what I was saying. When people see a muscular body they have more respect for you.

enjoy balding and losing collagen not to mention being on roids for life

change your lifestyle

sleep more
eat less junk food
water ONLY
no caffeine
in and out of bed early
try PHAT, lift HEAVY and with VOLUME, PHAT has best of both worlds so you really cant fail with that
take ZMA and creatine
get more sunlight
less social media (comparing yourself to steroid users will feed your already prevalent self defeating attitude)

do this for 3 months minimum, if nothing has changed get full blood panel done and see where you're at

either your diet, training or genetics are shit

if diet is shit, and you go on gear, you will not make gains
if training is shit, and you go on gear, you will not make gains
if genetics are shit and you go on gear, you WILL make gains

process of elimination

3 months of hard work will reveal what was broken, once you fix it, you may not need gear

Enlighten on what PHAT is. I'll do this when I hit 10-12%bf. I'll lean bulk and meal prep and hit my protein. The problem I had with lean bulking was my strength didn't go up. Could have been anything though. I'll do this before I hop on. I did want to hit a 3pl8 squat before I even started juicing, but my wingspan is 6'5 and my arms are extremely stick like. I look absolutely pathetic. If I busted my ass on gear and beyond, it would push me very far forward and help me finally have a life and join the military... Arms are 11" 12.5"flexed

layne nortons routine
if your strength isnt going up on a lean bulk it's too lean
arms have nothing to do with your squat bro, bench and dead yes but not squat
you say you will do this on gear and that on gear like i said it doesnt change your life like that, you think it will but it really wont

No, I will change my life on cycle. If I have test in my blood, there's no way I wasting a second of that enhancement. Meal prep is easy and lifting 3x+ a week is the easiest part. Btw, can I hit chest everyday while on cycle. Will I be able to recover. Or should I hit the parts I want to grow EOD? Obviously training enhanced is different than training natty.

whatever you say pal
you will be training 6 times a week, natural or enhanced, if you want progress, each body part twice a week
and it should not be the easiest part, you should dread every time you go in because you will be in pain and exhaustion, you will want to be almost throwing up on leg day, you will need passion natural or enhanced if you want a physique to WOW people
chest every day is stupid

I just wanna be healthy man. You're only gong to look better than me for 3 years tops, and when you peak your dick won't work looool. Don't fall for the roid meme you insecure autists

have fun fucking your body and your hairline, and becoming dependent on those

>When you start your cycle you will feel happier, stronger, and you will look much better
Why are we trying to dissuade him again? This sounds great.
I might hop on my own cruise
Have you ever thought about becoming a roid sales man?

LOLOLOLOL

Bumperino

Wut do? Stay natty for a few months after leaning down or jump right in when bf% is right?

Attached: 1521867102509.jpg (719x719, 131K)