>long hair
>pin hair between bar and shoulders, don’t notice
>look down fastlike for reason i don’t remember
>SHORT SHARP PAIN
>recoil, almost drop bar
>people notice
>rack plates and leave

recommend haircuts.

Attached: A678DBF6-537C-460E-B3E0-D8831C81123A.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Why not just tie your hair at the gym like a normal person?

when my hair was this length i would just look straight down while getting under the bar, then flick my hair back so it goes over the bar not under it. i hate the idea of tying it up so i cut it instead.

that’s sort of the issue. it’s not long enough to get all of of tied, but also long enough in the back to get pinned like that. don’t picture me with a mullet. if i just tie the back it’d look fucking stupid, and usually i tie everything on top because i hate it in my eyes while lifting.

it’s painful that i haven’t thought to do this. how many levels of autism am i on breh

beanie, faggot

do you tuck your hair up into your beanie or do you not realise that that shit dangles out the back and would still get pinned

faggot

What? My hair is not nearly short enough to get pinned under the bar, but I can easily tie my hair in a bun. But then again, my sides are short. You can just ask your barber to modify your hair so that you can collect it easier at the gym. A good barber will know what to do

Or just try low-bar squat, which should increase the distance. Or front squat

user im growing my hair out and its in the awkward stage kinda too

what I do in the gym is bun the back and wear a thin hair band made of plastic for the front

looks like a full bun and it keeps all the hair tight

wait, how does that work?

is your neck longer than mine or something? is my head bigger than yours?

... what?

Tuck it up. You just answered your own question

Here you can kind of see what my hair looks like. Stretched over my face, the top hair stretches about 2cm below my chin. I tie my hair at the gym just so that I don't have to care about it and it stays in place

Attached: IMG_20170929_212014-01.jpg (2789x2968, 535K)

Boom. This.
The gym might also be the only place a "man bun" is necessary

ah, i got you. yeah, we have vastly different hairs breh.

Getting the impression OP is a dumbass. Stop shaming other long haired anons and shave it before you get it caught in a car door or a fan.

>iq lower than ohp max

nah, i just have no idea what to do with so much hair. it’s really a giant mess trying to grow hair out for the first time. i’m not used to the weight and delay in turning my head that comes with it, which is the worst.

>manbunsquating
Feels good man

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

how long does it take to get hair pic related? i have average long in this moment

try wearing a hoodie maybe

2 years from buzz cut
First year is fine, then middle sizes are hell until it weighs enough.
This doesn't apply if you have thin hair like asians do

OP here
i’m on what’s really two years from a buzz, but a lot of trimming done between. i’d say this looks more like a year and a half. anyways, it puffs out way too much to the sides and curls into my chin rn. i think another 6 months and i’ll be at pic related.

man bun and bobby pin the shit that does tie back. Its what I had to do int he awkward stage. Alternatively you can just get a sweat band type thing instead of the bobby pins.

Get some gel and slick it back, or wear a beanie.
Yes you'll probably look a bit prickish if you go the gel option, but it's better than having your hair blowing around your face all the time.
It's what I did to get through those painful months of growth

Long hair is a real pain in the ass on windy days if you don't tie it back
I don't know how girls manage it

...wear a beanie or bandanna.... Are you new to humaning? Or just get a normal fucking haircut.

Switch to low bar squat. My hair is almost long enough to tie and it's nowhere near the bar.

Do you have, like, intermediate haircuts one can get while it grows?
I haven't had a haircut in like 3 months and they already look stupid, but I have no idea what I can do with them at this point.

Yes, go in and get it trimmed around the back and sides. Otherwise you'll have a mullet.