Bench accessories

So I've been stalling on bench press for a couple of weeks. What accessory lifts could I add in to get stronger on bench?

Attached: 1521401698362.jpg (720x960, 68K)

DB bench and weighted dips

weighted dips desu. im at +115 for 8 reps at 180 lbs bw

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

how useful are dumbbell flyes? feel like it works my arm tendons more than my chest

*inhale*
BBRRRRAAAAAAPPPFFFFFPFPPFPFFPP

Attached: alphasniff.jpg (628x720, 49K)

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff*...oh yes my dear....*sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....*sssssssnniff*...eggs I smell?......*sniff sniff*....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....*sniff*....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....*ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff*....ah yes...and also....a hint of....*sniff*....cheese.....quite wet my dear....*sniff*...but of yes...this will do nicely....*sniff*.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

Attached: 1521801477489.png (798x385, 207K)

Eat more 1xF.

whats your max

Chest day:
>Seated OHP, slightly leaned back
>Incline press
>Flat bench
>DB Flys
Arm day:
>add in weighted tricep dips to finish

Attached: 1519113237729.gif (500x240, 540K)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Braaaaaap

>tfw trips get ignored for braap-posters

brap

Fuck accessories. Just do drop sets until failure.

Attached: braap.jpg (600x445, 40K)

Depends on your strengths and weaknesses. I had weak upper pecs so DB incline presses worked for me. But staple accessories are dips, close grip BP, paused BP, DB press, pec flyes. and chances are one of them will work for you

Attached: 1520669931888.jpg (350x270, 14K)

Attached: 1521832878156.jpg (720x540, 56K)

Attached: ls.jpg (250x250, 13K)

dips honestly
db bench work

and of course, work the bench, do different weights and run different tempos and pauses

Attached: braaaaap.gif (720x540, 448K)

HOLY BRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

brap

Attached: f2d1f92d4dd07a6a82cbb4cea9c9a00c.jpg (800x600, 71K)

ББББPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAПППППППППППП

Have you considered eating more, sleeping more or taking longer rests between sets?

skinny pawgs are the most attractive phenotype on earth. prove me wrong.

>inb4 disgusting hapa papa posters

Christ get a load of that bum

Attached: 1521591343746.gif (480x360, 1.75M)

I wish

how strong are you currently on the bench ? how does your current plan look ?

The best way to stop stalling on your bench is to drop it entirely because Bench Press is easily the dullest lift in the history of compound lifts. Seriously each rep following the unracking of the bar and it's plates from the rack as it weighs down on your horizontally positioned body has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the minimal carryover into sports performance, the lifts' only consistency has been its lack of chest development and ineffective use of the front delts, all to make lifting lazy, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rippetoe vetoed the idea of adding weighted dips to Starting Strength; he made sure the book would never be mistaken for an effective program that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his live seminars. The bench press might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-weighted dip in its refusal of coordination, beauty and functionality. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least for novices it's good
"No!"
The lift is dreadful; the results are terrible. As user benched, I noticed that every time he went for a rep, he wrote instead that he "made absolutely no chest gains" later on Veeky Forums

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The bench press is so governed by ego and gymbro wankery that it has no other practical application. Later I watched a lavish, loving youtube review of bench pressing by the same Jason Blaha. He said something to the effect of, "If these kids are benching at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to do Ice Cream Fitness." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you bench you are, in fact, trained to become a fucking fatass.

"Deh!"

brap

I never thought i'd see the day

D-do you have any more pictures like that?

flyes are a waste of time

Attached: 1520823372071.jpg (240x210, 6K)

lower intensity and increase volume of bench so you find out exactly where the stall is happening

when you know that you'll be able to think of your own accessories

>So I've been stalling on bench press for a couple of weeks.

Oh to have noob gains again. So much fun working an entire year for 10-15 pounds on your bench and then getting super sick for 2 weeks and having it evaporate.

ROIDS IT IS

Get a coach. Your technique sucks.

Agreed. Lord of the Dips is the better series.

Pause bench, if you don't already

lol nice post

You creepy fucks, that girl is still in school!

im sure she considers herself big grown up girl tho

she still might be 18+

did you not fuck girls when you were in school

Really? In that case...*SNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF*

Attached: giphy.gif (500x280, 3.48M)

No, I skipped that class for robotics.

Attached: 1514869616364.gif (309x380, 2.78M)

slavs don't mature mentally after 15 so she's basically an adult.

16 is completely legal pretty much everywhere. Even so, there are 18yos in highschool.

I get erect every time I read this

Attached: catsniffing.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

brap

14 is okay in some countries.

is there more?

Attached: 1520017212845.jpg (1066x600, 114K)

I would say do power shrugs with at least 300 lbs, safeties set to just below your waist and use straps.

Making sure your upper back and rhomboids/middle traps/upper lats and shit are all being trained properly is a huge thing thats iverlooked. A lot of times the supporting muscles get forgotten about and theyre the reason youre stalling.

Jesus man does anybody here even lift? Or have a basic understanding of kinesiology?

Attached: tapirnose.jpg (1200x899, 99K)

FUCK I wanna wreck that bitch's asshole!! My fatass gf ain't shit. She just got wide hips so she thinks she got a booty but she don't! It's wide but flat as shit! I wanna go balls deep in the ass of a woman who's actually got a nice booty!

Attached: IMG_6283.jpg (445x459, 69K)

Try doing pin presses. My bench max increased by 20lbs in a month

The fuck is wrong with this board

Attached: DE3AA420-F6C4-4AB9-A663-9F66CEEAC04F.gif (320x215, 3.02M)

imagine giving her a hard paddling for playing around until her cute young butt is all blistered and bruised and she's crying and apologetic

Attached: ass.jpg (350x262, 19K)

Attached: 89eb6456560b254dfc87277264a5ac5e.jpg (500x333, 27K)

HNNGGGGG

Attached: 1511201187371.png (168x190, 77K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-183903.jpg (1080x1920, 605K)

kek

god don't you just wanna sniff that

Attached: 1520352230385.gif (720x540, 448K)

that gif is the reason the thread will be gone

as a joke of course haha

brapposters are an amazing kind of species

Attached: 1515920454211.jpg (1249x703, 82K)

Attached: huff huff.jpg (417x562, 112K)

I'm pretty sure that's the teacher. Looks more like she's looking over someone else's work.

Bench press

Attached: 1651324564132132.gif (500x269, 883K)

Get out of here, creep, seek help.

Attached: 71-107.png (785x757, 123K)

Dumbass

OHP, push press, and
Don't forget to add upper back as well, you're only as strong as your meat platform can support.

Also BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>When you bench you are, in fact, trained to become a fucking fatass.

what did he mean by this?

You basterd

Attached: large.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Depends on where your failing point is, but here are a few variations to help with bench

1. Banded bench - this helps with the lockout portion
2. Pause the bar about an inch of your chest for a three count before pressing, do not actually touch your chest for these
3. Floor press-helps with lockout
4. DB bench press with the DB's parallel to your body instead of perpendicular - helps keep elbows in, allows for better range of motion than barbell, doesn't allow you to bounce the weight off of your chest
5. If you do a burn out set, hold the bar above you for 30s before beginning. This seems easy for the first 6-8 reps but then you start to feel the difference at 10. Target is like 15-20 reps
6. Block bench- this targets my triceps more though

good luck

/fitlit/ reporting

>dips
rip shoulders