Veeky Forums girls are just ugly as women. Seriously, those of you who like them are just fags who make excuses like

Veeky Forums girls are just ugly as women. Seriously, those of you who like them are just fags who make excuses like
>t-this is for high testosterone dudes, haha
No. They are for infertile faggots. Because these women are infertile. Therefore not attractive. Even emotionally. Ask yourself, why do they have time to pumb muscles and play with roids? They're broken as women.
>t-they care about their looks and are dedicated and disciplined...
Women don't need to be strong or have a big muscled ass to look good. On the contrary, six packs and big muscle asses look awful on them.
>b-but big ass is good
Not these asses. These asses look like horses'. Look at every single depiction of women throughout history. Nobody portrayed them like this, even amazons still look much more feminine then modern abominations like pic related.
>y-you probably like some fatties o-or sticks right
youtube.com/watch?v=lISSNR7Ol4A This is a good looking woman. Can you imagine pic related being so pretty? Of course not, you would burst in laughter if she'd try something like this.

Attached: 1521813123559.jpg (492x597, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHcARR8-vgU
girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=Elizabeth Long
youtu.be/jy8okAfB894
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. fat ugly incel

Women should be as soft as possible without sacrificing health. Belly dancers have the best bodies.

that's your opinion, everyone has their tastes, personally I would fuck the shit out of her

Attached: 75202e2726f5c504131816645b34930d56ce7404.jpg (573x430, 24K)

>you don't like something about women, means you can't get pussy
That's a female argument, good job at being a woman if you're one, good job at being a fag if you're not.
Great taste.
It's not about tastes. These muscular women are objectively not attractive. They often have problems with the reproductive system, and self image too. They are just like anorexics or obeasts. They participate in unhealthy practices that became common in the modern ill society because of broken view of self and problems with self-esteem.

you're a fag and this is now a wheyfu thread

Attached: 1520625375599.webm (780x590, 1.56M)

Attached: 1521164274116.webm (640x800, 1.79M)

Did you get singled out and ridiculed by a fit girl at a bar or something user? You care way too much about things haha

This. Belly dancers are the ideal female, literal actual peak reproductive fitness. Any form of fitness that takes you further from rather than closer to reproductive fitness is a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHcARR8-vgU

Attached: 1518038285578.webm (640x800, 1.1M)

>posts a muscular midget with ugly fake hair, ugly fake tan, ugly make up, ugly short french nails, and ugly unnatural body
Sure, pal, sure.
>choker, multiple tattoos and piercings
You're just proving my point about wheyfuus having mental issues.

OP

Attached: its ogre.jpg (600x367, 34K)

Yeah but de still have to work out a lot to look good. Some girls just overdo it.

>Pic related, goal body

Attached: 49nk2p-l.jpg (600x738, 80K)

I don't care about broken women. They're lost. They will die off because they won't procreate. This new muscle girl fetish is the new fake boobs from the 90's, its ugly and it will pass leaving many stupid women broken and out of fashion. I care about men who come to Veeky Forums to better themselves but fall for false memes about these women.
She's even uglier here. Is this a man?
It's le cretura. Man, I hate Americans for doubting perfect European standards of beauty that are still relevant through millenniums.

You are right. Being active physically is good for women. But they shouldn't fucking lift. The goal body of yours would be better with more body fat, other than that it's good.

fuck off with your varg memes jesus christ this board has somehow gotten even worse since he made that retarded video and it seems 90% of the posts about it have been from you
fit women being infertile is a holdout meme from when women were blasting straight test back in the day. if she's not doing test or if her bodyfat isn't at retarded professional marathon runner levels, then her fertility is just fine

Attached: 23507587_881283905354971_8746611017523396608_n.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

fag

Attached: 1515084643755.webm (640x800, 2.85M)

ignore him and post wheyfus

Attached: 1513599981587.webm (640x640, 1.3M)

>it's just a meme
It's not. It's a fact. Look at pic related. It's a beautiful woman. She has great natural ass, a great amount of body fat, good curves overall. Guess what will happen after lifting. She will be destroyed. And guess what, women who lift and DON'T take additional test STILL have problems with periods.
This is not a woman.

Attached: 1512822018880.webm (640x800, 2.79M)

t. fag

Just look at her body. That a body of a mildly fit young man with fasting.
>ignore him
It's not about me. It's about the truth. Women shouldn't lift.
I am not a robot. Robots are mostly lost men, I don't care about them as much as about wheypoos.

ah yes, the great and knowledgeable varg

Attached: wisdom of varg.png (854x480, 357K)

Attached: 1512519109925.webm (640x640, 2.77M)

why would u train your arms as a chick

you're still a fag tho

Attached: 1512519386177.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

you can't give bijobs without biceps

Attached: 1521860191256.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

You can watch this video and see what's clearly wrong. Yeah, body is obvious. Notice how she walks towards the camera. You can notice the same walk among male body builders. This women has lost her femininity and beauty. That's sad if you really care.
>it's all varg!!!
No. It's common sense. It's been known for a lot, a lot of time. Do you know about the way women sat on horses? Yeah, with both of their legs on one side. People of high circles figured out that riding horses like a man was bad for women's health. They knew about the birth complications. Back then. By the way, pic related is a perfectly healthy man. At least he looks like one.
You can see how she tries to be feminine but fails. Her moves will not be gracious.

Why fit? Why do i have this stupid fetish?
Im not even joking now.
I literally find 99% of the female population mediocre looking.
All of my friends think im some closet homo cause i keep rejecting girls when we go out.
I cant help it, they're just bland thots.
Tits dont mean much to me, if she's chubby thats -100 points, if shes a stick thats -99 points.
I just want a nice girl who likes fitness as much as i do.
Op's pic is litterally a 11/10, the video is 6/10
What the fuck is wrong with me?

Attached: received_10204464531251009.jpg (793x786, 31K)

I'm surely not the only one who's noticed that wheypoos have ugly short mannails. Never delicate like pic related. Also
>horseface
There's something in common among these abominations.

Attached: good nails.jpg (866x1300, 103K)

ifting is fine as long as they dont overdo it/ start taking sterons. Calisthenics is prolly even better

Would penetrate this la creatura with my BBC (Big Bavarian Cock)

fit girls look good. Don't conflate roidbitches with fit girls. I agree women on steroids look awful and the guys who are into that are probably bisexual.

agreed
pic related is what peak woman performance looks like for me

Attached: amanda-lee-6.jpg (475x600, 69K)

she's 90% plastic. fake ass, tits, lips, nose and who knows what else

nothing wrong with that, as long as its not overdone and done tastefully, in the right places.
Her ass isnt fake tho.

Attached: amanda-lee-2.jpg (632x600, 85K)

fuck off varg you welfare abusing mentally ill snownigger

You're trying to convince a community that beleives the thicc meme, something practically created by robert crumb the lowest test beta male that they are the ones who have poor taste in females.

this desu
closet homos in denial

Attached: JoyousFrayedBorzoi.webm (640x800, 878K)

this board was made for you

name?

holy motherfucking shit

The girl in the OP is hot as fuck so everything OP is saying just makes zero sense. You can be attracted to many different types of women.

Did you maybe think that woman are not doing this to look attractive to men but instead they possibly also value strength. Hmmmm...

Attached: 184563239.jpg (1080x1080, 42K)

that huge man back ruins what would have been a perfect body

OP is a faggot

Attached: 20180325_172225.jpg (1066x1600, 442K)

for the most part, no. most women who get into lifting (ore more accurately "lifting") just do meme lifts (or retarded bodyweight garbage peddled by instathots with fake asses) to try and make their ass bigger. they don't care about strength in the least bit

>tfw grills doing meme lifts look better than 99% of Veeky Forums

Attached: 1520206340368.png (1184x690, 815K)

Nope.
They mostly have body image issues or shakey gender issues, desperately want to fit into a group or want to make money as a lifter.

"wheyfu's" and "Veeky Forums" girls are to be dominated completely, overpowered, and dicked into complete and utter submission.
They're just stupid cunts who went to hard on the fitness lifestyle and are usually hyper masochistic and thirsty. Not like the sluts are going to be able to turn down the dick when I give them some pain and their pleasure from their sopping large clit topped cunt takes over their tiny drug addled mind.

>Look at every single depiction of women throughout history. Nobody portrayed them like this, even amazons still look much more feminine then modern abominations like pic related.
greeks were pedos, vikings liked fatties, just off the top of my head. tastes change.

Attached: 0b6e555bcaeb88a54d35ddc1ff3f1db4.jpg (540x590, 37K)

Bitch got better arms than me wtf

100% roids especially for a chick

dyel

Attached: 1521206653425.png (513x1094, 553K)

From two steps you're able to determine if a woman has lost her femininity. You are fucking retarded.

SAUCE

>Her ass isnt fake tho.
you sure?

You literally have never seen a real ass and just jerk it to bimbos online do you?

I'd say as long as a woman is natty, she can't get too big musclewise.

Dang she got swole.

kek this

Attached: 1515716248278.jpg (1884x1532, 281K)

Found her
girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=Elizabeth Long

Attached: 867774330.webm (640x640, 1.75M)

Attached: 244846115.webm (640x640, 2.88M)

youtu.be/jy8okAfB894

Agreed. Too many guys are fucked up in the head and think that if a girl is into their masculine hobby they're hot. /k/ is another big offender.

If a guy likes the after pic in pic related, HE IS GAY.

Attached: 1495819643516.jpg (1101x1069, 395K)

>Hey Karen, can you please print these spreads-

>she has bigger biceps than me

Don't you want a woman who can pull her own weight and kick somebody's ass for good and real?
I don't get it.

pic related has had two children

Attached: heidi-vuorela-1479706237p8c4l.jpg (750x839, 93K)

who was the mother?

actual best post right here
/thread

rate these sloots from best to worst

Attached: rate.png (1026x844, 1.19M)

Attached: 480561221.jpg (640x640, 102K)

Kek

>That's a female argument, good job at being a woman if you're one, good job at being a fag if you're not.
Nice cope you fucking faggot.
Ky you loser

Attached: hghbelly.jpg (295x367, 19K)

lel

Trips of truth

Attached: 1501945070021.jpg (540x540, 39K)

why though
do you live in a shithole
I don't get it.

"No"
Every time

>slav, italian, portuguese, american
how close am i

Who dis?

I don't think anybody thinks that girl looks good. Her face looks like a square with a chin. It's not because she lifts, it's because she's ugly as fuck.

>file name

Attached: this_thread.jpg (900x900, 143K)

>hurr durr I dun thunk anyone but meh

That girl in the vid you posted is way too skinny my doggy

why so underrated, post?

Mallory Wick @ma110w

Attached: 114110032.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

Mallory Wick

What is the natty limit for women though?

Totally going to stop lifting now, user. You're right, it's made me totally look like a faggot magnet with a horse as no wonder I only get dick once or twice a day.

Shut up, dipshit.

It's not that women shouldn't lift, it's that when their aesthetic is manly, it becomes a problem. I have my wife lift because it can help with things like osteoporosis. And ain't nothing wrong with a big fat squat ass.

wow, the guy in red has some nice hair.

>posts a picture of a female with a man's body
>her test levels are probably above the ftm transition levels
>calls other guy a fag

really joggers the bongers

>problem
live your own life, you sound fucking soy as fuck.

yes we all know varg is an idiot who rarely knows what he's talking about