Is this the Veeky Forums choice of condom?

Is this the Veeky Forums choice of condom?

Attached: FC761A0D-F12A-47E7-9CB6-1E5FAA7BF9B6.jpg (349x550, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Raw because I'll only fuck my wife after marriage

> implying Veeky Forumsezans pull grills

Attached: Uee8Bvx.png (960x602, 490K)

>"XL"
>still too tight for my dick
Thank fuck pills exist

plenty of xl condoms arent any wider.

>working as convenience store clerk at night
>two drunk college idiots walk in
>one asks for condoms
>"which ones?" I ask
>"doesn't matter"
>give him the Magnum XL
>his friend says, "Dude! I didn't know you wore Magnums!"
>"Well, you know..."

I bet he got AIDS.

This.

No. This is.

Attached: 00456064.jpg (600x399, 65K)

For me it's non latex ones. They don't choke my dick to death and actually makes me feel something.
>tfw the girl I'm dating will start taking pills
Fucking finally.

don't flatter yourself, I'm a dicklet and most condoms are tight on me

So I hate having this conversation because people either get extremely self-conscious and butthurt, but this needs to be said.

>1. Trojan switched the "magnum" size so that it's not very big. Guys just feel macho wearing magnums.

>2. Magnum "XL" is a euphemism. It's a little bit wider, but even guys with relatively small dicks can still use them safely.

My dick is really big and wide. I'd actually post up a pic, but this is a worksafe board. I have to order my condoms overseas from a site called "Theyfit." It's a huge pain in the ass, it isn't cool, they make me use paypal, they have to be sent by airmail, and they're expensive. The thing is I smash a different girl at least every two months and have very serious reservations about disease.

You can actually design your condom to your shape and size on that site. Totally worth it.

>i smash a new girl every 2 months
>not every 2 weeks

Maybe I don't want to get HPV.

Yes, you can still get it with a condom.

>condoms
lmao no thanks bro, i'd rather jack off than to use a condom.
I only fuck raw

whats the point in buying XL condoms if you have an XS cock?

Attached: 1473507048176s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

These babies spice things up

Attached: 51UJPVSs9KL._SY450_.jpg (364x450, 39K)

I feel you. If i wear normal condoms they get all stuck in themselves as i try to roll it down. cant actually roll it all the way to the base of my dick. I can feel it being tight the whole time and i visibly cum less with a shorter shittier orgasm.
then i see dudes buying trojan etc but the condoms are the same thickness and only 1% max of dudes need a longer than normal condom.

I use skyn Large. Its not much wider like 3mm, its also non latex so it doesnt stink and its extra thin so its stretchier. Still can feel it being tight enough to to make me cum less but its kinda comfy.
last time i slept with a new person i forgot condoms and she gave me durex extra safe. Could not get more than about 80% hard the whole time, had to try and get a finger under the base of it to pull it .

They smell awful

crown skinless are the shit. never seen them in stores, but I've bought packs of 100 online for about 30 USD, and they're the best I've ever tried. and I've tried quite a variety of condoms.
>super thin
>super strong
>feels like nothing
>only had one break out of more than 300 (I'm 7.5x6ish if that matters)
>very little smell and taste
>hug every curve and vein of your dick
do yourself a favor and buy a pack, they come in packs of all sizes up to 100, maybe even more

Attached: godtier.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I get condoms free at work, so I use lifestyle ones :)

any girl will usually chuckle when they see Magnums in a drawer but I suppose I'm one of those that genuinely needs them though

I used to have problems with Trojans cutting off circulation to my dick, leaving a ring around it and just making sex painful in general. Went and bought OP's and it was the best sex-related decision I made.

Studies have shown that women don't care for or enjoy dicks above 6.5" so there's literally no point in bragging.

This, easily

Forgot pic

Attached: 93a4ff26-7910-4fbb-b43b-1af040ae926c_1.04180a105025ee26543b58c354b43d64.jpg (450x450, 21K)

that...that's not entirely true

Attached: large dick problems.gif (800x528, 662K)

reminder that in more enlightened times, smaller penises were considered more aesthetic

studies used to show the earth was the center of the universe. science is a liar sometimes bro. chicks want big dicks. fact of life get over it

>implying I have sex

All condoms are awful. Just raw dog that shit

>Studies used to show the earth was the center of the universe

But they literally didn't.

They really aren't much bigger than normal condoms. I wore them for a while because when I lost my virginity she kept saying how big my dick was, so I thought I needed them. Turns out I fit into a normal condom with no issue but the magnums are a lot more expensive, and really thick too.
They're pretty much just for ego imho.

Attached: haha benin.jpg (407x441, 183K)

>women
>studies
LMAO

>I'd actually post up a pic, but this is a worksafe board
Post an imgur link pussy. I've done it here before.

Studies also show that the average woman only had ~5 sexual partners by 35. Women lie.

I don't wear Magnum to feel cool. The regular size honestly hurt my dick and I have trouble getting them over the head. I don't want to be fumbling around with a condom when I'm about to get some action. Really kills the mood.
Not that I've got a tree trunk. Just slightly too big for the regular ones.

I don't use condoms. I am already STD ridden and have disappeared on women once they claimed pregnancy three times already.

not like anyone here is ever going to need to use one

>Study conducted by men asking women
You'll never know how much size mattress until you fuck a girl and she confides in you how glad she is that you've got a big dick.
Size doesn't matter is literally a meme invented by women not trying to start an argument with an insecure man in their bed.

Attached: 1481743630766.png (225x227, 119K)

You're joking but I feel like the future of condoms could be something like this.

Doing god's work user.

I never really put much thought into it, but one of my ex gfs did tell me she cuts me way more slack than she did her exes cause I'm the only one that can make her cum with his dick. Another one told me she was only with a loser like me instead of a successful guy like the other guys she has been with because I am good in bed, mind you I put no effort in bed so that's code for, because you have a larger penis than them.

But is right. Women were given actual penis models to choose from and they chose on average 6.3" length and 5" around.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079

C O P E
O
P
E

This, you can literally put in zero effort in relationships and women will never leave you if you are packing.

If you think size doesn’t matter you aren’t around women at all I bet you think the whole manlet thing is just a meme too

Was anyone watching them while they chose? Women will say one thing and fuck the other.

He won't because literally everyone on this board lies about their cock size. I've never seen a 4channer actually post their dick next to a ruler, even on the non blueboards.

6.3" and 5" around is still a top 15% penis. It's not like they're attempting to pick an average size.

Attached: 1322395628136.jpg (358x361, 25K)

This. Same girl that told me she liked the way I fuck her, very clearly told her friend. So both of them were joking to themselves about me knowing how to put it down.

If they talk about the big ones, you can bet your ass they laugh at the small ones.

some fitizen did post his dick measured a few weeks ago and it was a little under 7 inches and 6 inches around. He said he could get it up to 7.5 if he was horny enough. I saved it... no homo. If I get enough (you)s I'll post it to imgur and share the link.

Attached: 1486690380739.png (1045x847, 792K)

Why the fuck are you being such a crab? Not everyone here is a dicklet and you can make your dick bigger if you want to. /r9k/ plz gtfo if you're not trying to improve yourself

>people arguing about women liking big dicks

Who gives a fuck what she likes? If she ain't a virgin she's a whore and at that point if you actually give a thought about what she likes you're a bitch.

>a third of all women surveyed were asian
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH God are sex "researchers" fucking stupid.

Attached: image[1].png (1572x2606, 122K)

>tfw cock is 7.5in (19cm) lenght
>but only 5in (12.6cm) girth
JUST

Attached: 147234466.png (225x225, 7K)

It's slightly wider, but you can buy custom ones that are actually comfortably taken out.
For some reason whoever designs condoms assumes everyone has an 8 inch length with a 4.5 inch girth.
/realwidedickhours/ we out here.

lol post pic, I gotta see this alien penis

>tfw 6.8
killing myself bb

They are too tight for me, but I still use them, becuse everyone knows Magnum and nobody knows MySize and other costum brands

Its ya boy skinny penis

>Condoms

Attached: 1408300925072.jpg (834x555, 68K)

REMINDER: if you dont have a donkey dick consider suicide!

What are condoms?

>mfw gf going on the pill soon

Attached: 1521753681466-an.jpg (316x316, 11K)

I don't need condoms because it's impossible to get my hand pregnant.

Y-yeh brehs they're too small for me too....

Attached: 1521835672967.jpg (1229x1267, 228K)

I'm getting ready right now to buy some.

Enjoy your surprise baby trap. Women cannot be trusted.

but that's wrong you fucking brainlet

> unironically people here that actually had sex
what happened to this fucking board man

Underfuckingrated

Attached: Ahaa.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

we're getting married this year anyway and we've discussed that we're not having kids until we're making good money

>pill
The pill is not good for women. It does all kinds of shit to their body chemistry beyond "not likely to get pregnant". I do not advise.

I don't like the ones with spermicide, makes the food taste weird afterward

Attached: 1483077601459.png (540x540, 449K)

I realize that, most women usually go through different kinds of pills the doctors prescribe until they find something that doesn't fuck them up too much

Trying to convince my Greek gf to go on the pill but she doesn't seem receptive to it.

We were super fucking retarded last time we met and used the pullout method (she's had her period since, thank god) but she was saying that it felt so much better for her as well and I kept on repeating that we can't keep doing it unless she goes on the pill.

>Trying to convince my Greek gf to go on the pill
Why?
The pill fucks a woman's body forever.
Not only that but there's a damned good chance that she will dump you or you dump her and a 100% chance that you will not like each other as much after she gets on it.

Not even going to go into how it will IT WILL ruin her ability to feel as much pleasure from sex, possibly forever and end her ability to have easy orgasms.

>but she was saying that it felt so much better for her as well and I kept on repeating that we can't keep doing it unless she goes on the pill.
same here except I always keep giving in to the succubus and I literally count the days to her every period
what's worse she's started to notice the difference between raw and condom so much that she'll sometimes literally go dry from the feel of the condom

broscientist/catholic detected

IUD is god tier BC -- Copper only, not the hormonal one

I never had any of your problems because im 25kissless virgin haha

Its a exogenous hormonal change, it does fuck shit up friend

This. Fucked my girl all to pieces. Weight gain, varicose veins, temper, all that jazz. Right back to normal after she quit taking them. Wouldn't recommend, although it does give you a decent idea of what to expect during pregnancy.

That is actual science.
A single duckduckgo/google search will tell you all you need to know.
Look up the experiences of first time birthcontrol using women and how it impacted them physically and emotionally.
They dont' talk about that because so many woman are practically forced onto it, or are inadvertantly on because of the sheer volume of BC polution in lakes and oceans, that it is the new normal.
Even certain cancers are caused by it. The upshot in breast and cervical cancer isn't just an accident.
Doesn't help that certain portions of academia and business interestst have a vested interests in keeping the problems of the pill out of the lime light.

Your post is the broscience.

My wife experienced shorter less painful periods, a noticeable reduction in hormonal anxiety and pms, and fuller tits.
>no condoms required
Dunno what you’re talking about mate. To be fair, she did try the nuvaring first which was not a good experience and switched to the pill.

How many is enough though

So basically she's ruining her hormones to mask another problem she's having?

I think Magnum thins are better IMO

>45304557
fucking autist

Yeah, you sure showed me.

enjoy your disease

I'm so far from having sex that I literally have no idea what size condom I would need.

Maybe he doesn't fuck niggers.

How bad is it, bro?

What's the size range on your typical condom? In length and girth.

>7x5.5
is this alright lads? IDK, im still a virgin

Attached: 1491962505789.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Le edgy racism

People from all colours and backgrounds could be carrying an STD so best to pick partners on a case by case basis instead of being a racist prick.

more than one

That's not "le edgy racism". More than 50% of all black women have an STD. It's absolutely racial. If you flip a coin right now, there's a lower chance of you guessing the way it'll land, than there is of you catching an STD from fucking any black woman you find.

>le individualist delusion

You faggots are so ignorant in your fantasies of thinking groups are not different. Kill-your-self.

Attached: herpes.png (1259x883, 281K)

lanky dicks need not apply I see